Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

To anyone that cares!
Old 05-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default To anyone that cares!

I would like to point out Neco more or less "stole" 39 berries off me due to the fact that I put them up on AH at the wrong price and didn't double check it.

I know there will be flaming done here, but at the same time I know people who have and still do return things when they are placed on AH incorrectly. But he made no mention of it, but magically the next day he has 19 t30 dyes - 25k cheaper than all the other ones out there.



So just putting this out there, you may flame now!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
Killda
Boss Hunter
 
Killda is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 183
Default

neco wouldnt do that, never ... he one if the rare nice guy in nod ....

so please double check that beforee accusing anyone
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Mobs are dumb.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #3
Hooker
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Hooker's Avatar
 
Hooker is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: concerned white citizen
Posts: 469
Default

do you have proof that he even bought them? just because he is selling that much dyes doesnt mean the berries were yours. he easily could of resourced them because he is in pilgrimage and that is the only source of gold.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrat View Post
Stand your ground, concerned white citizen !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Player mistakes have to be lived with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
I have it on good authority that the founding fathers were pro PKing.

Last edited by Hooker; 05-15-2013 at 06:36 PM..
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended
 
Hoodrat is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: :O
Posts: 809
Default

Looks like the Drama Queen is just looking to cause more trouble with false accusations, he has no proof those were his.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
neco
Crab Defiler
 
neco is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 55
Default

erm Jadakris, one thing I'd like to say, I haven't bought anything off AH other than TC's in weeks, so please crawl back into your little hole and look for another suspect. I'm sure if Glitch even remotely cares he can verify this.

Any dyes I put on ah I get from resourcing, 49 in tracking just from collecting berries !!!!

Last edited by neco; 05-15-2013 at 06:40 PM..
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #6
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

So you ignore me in-game when I ask? But when someone has exactly the number of dyes my berries would have made and refuses to answer in-game for over an hour yet can respond to this post

Because if Glitch can "verify" who bought them - I sure as hell would love to know.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #7
neco
Crab Defiler
 
neco is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 55
Default

erm, I may be unique in this aspect, but I'm not on 24/7 and certainly don't look at chat constantly.

So for the record once again, ANY and all dyes I sell I get from berries I have resourced myself.

I did NOT buy your berries.

I sell my dyes cheap because I can, the gold isn't a major issue.

So please before you start accusing people get your facts straight.

After over 3 years in NoD I would hope everyone would know I would not seek to buy wrongly priced items on the Ah.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
Gooddevil
Temporarily Suspended
 
Gooddevil is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
I would like to point out Neco more or less "stole" 39 berries off me due to the fact that I put them up on AH at the wrong price and didn't double check it.

I know there will be flaming done here, but at the same time I know people who have and still do return things when they are placed on AH incorrectly. But he made no mention of it, but magically the next day he has 19 t30 dyes - 25k cheaper than all the other ones out there.



So just putting this out there, you may flame now!
Lmao You such a cry baby !

No matter who bought it - it was You who set the price and flaming someone for buying them makes you look bad. You made mistake - get over it !

Glitchless said that he will not fix players errors so don't count on any action from him.

Oh wait ! lets roll back server 3 days ago so you can have your berries back - but im not sure if pilgrims will like that
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

i know neco would not do such things.... for the record.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 07:40 PM   #10
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

No I can admit I made a mistake, and haven't a problem with it.. But needles to say guilty actions speak for themselves..

You don't respond in-game for a few hours.. yet a post is made and you respond in a matter of a few minutes..

Yes Thorin you posting here makes everything all better.. Go pimp off your toons some more
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #11
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrat View Post
Looks like the Drama Queen is just looking to cause more trouble with false accusations, he has no proof those were his.
Statistically speaking my "false accusation" tend to be more correct than the majority of what comes out of you mouth Ladyofpa.... oh wait sorry.. Hoodrat..


And for the record, I knew Neco as an honorable player.. and wouldn't go dropping bombs without a good reason
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #12
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended
 
Hoodrat is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: :O
Posts: 809
Default

You don't care and have no problem with it, yet you make a thread about it... I doubt DaddY Glitchless can help you in this situation, but cry more please.

Someone please get Merrick a pacifier, he needs one.

Last edited by Hoodrat; 05-15-2013 at 07:48 PM..
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #13
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,070
Default

Wait. You mispriced berries, came back and realized this, but you don't know who actually bought them, so you're accusing someone who happens to be selling t30 dyes? Am I getting this right or not?
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #14
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

lol... kid..... what toon have YOU not log? its a small list. this thread has nothing to do with that, so quit being a drama queen and man up.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #15
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

the only reason why a few people even tolerate you is because you have a brother that is a cool person... if it wasnt for him, you would be no one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #16
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended
 
Hoodrat is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: :O
Posts: 809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64 View Post
Wait. You mispriced berries, came back and realized this, but you don't know who actually bought them, so you're accusing someone who happens to be selling t30 dyes? Am I getting this right or not?
Yes, you are reading it right. He is ALWAYS right, so it MUST be Neco !!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #17
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

Once again, the ze gang comes around... ever thought was ulterior motives to this? THANKS!

For example; I never lost any berries.

Secondly, MY brother is cool.. He's a kiss ass to some points tho.. he doesn't like to hurt peoples feelings.. I however do not care. So keep sticking your noses in business that doesn't pertain you and one day it will get snipped off.

Happened once already...

Last edited by Jadakris; 05-15-2013 at 09:27 PM..
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #18
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended
 
Hoodrat is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: :O
Posts: 809
Default

When you attempt to trash a reputable player, people tend to get defensive.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #19
>.>
Auction Master
 
>.>'s Avatar
 
>.> is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,217
Default

Pro Tip: Neco didn't even know about the thread until a few clannies TOLD him it existed and pasted your bashing of him with little more proof than he was selling dyes that happened to be the same tier and amount after your would have been squished. Considering the game has lost considerable appeal to him since he has every non epic stat and trophy skill capped he doesn't need gold like you claim.
__________________



  Reply With Quote

Old 05-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #20
Fatcheeser
Boss Hunter
 
Fatcheeser is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 152
Default

Uhhhhhhh... I'm not much for trolling or wasting my time on posts like these unless I see something particularly amusing. You named this thread "To anyone that cares!" and now you are saying there are a bunch of people putting their noses in your business...

Doesn't really make much sense. Up to that point I had no problems. I agree with you that you never asked to be reimbursed and stated to begin with that you messed up the pricing and I respect that. I also think it would be interesting if Glitch could check who actually purchased them just for the sake of knowing.

But to complain people are getting involved in something that is not their business when you are essentially putting up a "HEY EVERYONE GUESS WHAT" thread... even named as such... seems a little hypocritical and silly.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.