Old 03-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #101
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fior View Post
Moordenaar i don't like what u say about me so stfu. U know nothing. If u think archers no need buff, don't ask.
I wouldn't think you would like someone calling you out on how stupid you are.

I still do not understand how you cannot see that this game is not only about 1v1 PvP. Not every class was made to do it and shouldn't. There should be certain classes/builds that are great 1v1 pvps and then there should be weaker ones. Stop your crying and stop trying to rig the results to try to prove your so called theory. There is no point to buff a class just so it can beat everyone 1v1. You are just teary eyed because you suck. Rogue tells you these things and he is an archer and one of the best but you can't see it you REFUSE to see it. Stop flaming glitch and either quit, grow up, or play a different character.

Old 03-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #102
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moordenaar View Post
I wouldn't think you would like someone calling you out on how stupid you are.

I still do not understand how you cannot see that this game is not only about 1v1 PvP. Not every class was made to do it and shouldn't. There should be certain classes/builds that are great 1v1 pvps and then there should be weaker ones. Stop your crying and stop trying to rig the results to try to prove your so called theory. There is no point to buff a class just so it can beat everyone 1v1. You are just teary eyed because you suck. Rogue tells you these things and he is an archer and one of the best but you can't see it you REFUSE to see it. Stop flaming glitch and either quit, grow up, or play a different character.
Sorry, but I have to comment that Rogue is one of the best BM/Tank Archers... he built it differently than many other archers that I have seen. I don't know what Fior is trying to do, but it seems it is not that good, so he is trying to figure out why. This is not helping :O

Old 03-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #103
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrat View Post
Sorry, but I have to comment that Rogue is one of the best BM/Tank Archers... he built it differently than many other archers that I have seen. I don't know what Fior is trying to do, but it seems it is not that good, so he is trying to figure out why. This is not helping :O
Bacon.

Does that help?

Old 03-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #104
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moordenaar View Post
Bacon.

Does that help?
omg omg omg archers need Bacon !! that is it !!!!

Glitchless, buff archers with bacon please.

Old 03-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #105
Rakar
Boss Hunter

are we done yet?

Old 03-09-2013, 12:55 AM   #106
Fior
Temporarily Suspended

Moordenaar, what the hell are u talking here ? U are slasher, not archer. Youre interest is obviously to keep archers weak.

And about stupidity, are u reading what u writing or someone else writing instead of u ?
I am too subtle for you and u can't understant what archers need. At how stupid you become i'm surprised that u are still alive to write nonsenses. So ask your attendant to open other internet pages to play in your place. DOn't make me to insult you again because i think u like it. And I do not want to like.

Quote:
I still do not understand how you cannot see that this game is not only about 1v1 PvP.
Obviously is not only for 1vs1 player and that why we have armors and lg's, because players must buy TC's to enrich those who made the game. Many lg's and options to spend money, means greater wealth. But is not about wealth what i ask, is about equality of classes. Why do u think 1vs1 arena is not encouraged to be open ? I think players will participate more in arena 1vs1 then 3vs3. Few will become better and better and many will leave game. And there u will see that there will be no archer in the top 100 fighters in my oppinion.
U don't have courage to fight alone against a lion unless u have a rifle. Even so i'm afraid that you will shoot yourself and lion win. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking about what i am or how i am because u can't think. And if someone told you that you can think, you were lied. U can comment but I don't aswer u anymore.

If classes are not so well balanced, as now, many players, like 2 vs 3, can play very well with an archer. Same thing if classes are perfect balanced, so there will be no problem.

If archer use better lg's and spend more gold to become more powerfull he still is weak comparative with another melee class who do same thing.
I don't ask archers to become more powerfull then other, i ask about archers to become more balanced to match the disproportion comparative with other classes of warriors.

In real life, if you look at competitions, you can't find someone that allow a boxing match where the opponents will be, one of 100 kg and the other 50 or 70 or 80 kg. but you will find matches if difference are maximum of only 3-5 kg.
Right now, in my oppinion, archers have about 80-90 kg and other classes have 100 kg.

Last edited by Fior; 03-09-2013 at 01:00 AM..

Old 03-09-2013, 01:02 AM   #107
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fior View Post
Moordenaar, what the hell are u talking here ? U are slasher, not archer. Youre interest is obviously to keep archers weak.

And about stupidity, are u reading what u writing or someone else writing instead of u ?
I am too subtle for you and u can't understant what archers need. At how stupid you become i'm surprised that u are still alive to write nonsenses. So ask your attendant to open other internet pages to play in your place. DOn't make me to insult you again because i think u like it. And I do not want to like.

Obviously is not only for 1vs1 player and that why we have armors and lg's, because players must buy TC's to enrich those who made the game. Many lg's and options to spend money, means greater wealth. But is not about wealth what i ask, is about equality of classes. Why do u think 1vs1 arena is not encouraged to be open ? I think players will participate more in arena 1vs1 then 3vs3. Few will become better and better and many will leave game. And there u will see that there will be no archer in the top 100 fighters in my oppinion.
U don't have courage to fight alone against a lion unless u have a rifle. Even so i'm afraid that you will shoot yourself and lion win. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking about what i am or how i am because u can't think. And if someone told you that you can think, you were lied. U can comment but I don't aswer u anymore.

If classes are not so well balanced, as now, many players, like 2 vs 3, can play very well with an archer. Same thing if classes are perfect balanced, so there will be no problem.

If archer use better lg's and spend more gold to become more powerfull he still is weak comparative with another melee class who do same thing.
I don't ask archers to become more powerfull then other, i ask about archers to become more balanced to match the disproportion comparative with other classes of warriors.

In real life, if you look at competitions, you can't find someone that allow a boxing match where the opponents will be, one of 100 kg and the other 50 or 70 or 80 kg. but you will find matches if difference are maximum of only 3-5 kg.
Right now, in my oppinion, archers have about 80-90 kg and other classes have 100 kg.
Fior, I think you need to eat some bacon.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:16 AM   #108
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter

First off...your English sucks. My brain hurts trying to work out what you are trying to say. Second, so since my current class on one toon is a slash means I know nothing of any other class / build in the game? I am not trying to hold back archers I simply do not see the need for them to get a buff just so in your words they can win in 1v1's (which they can). I base this on the grounds that if what you are saying is true (which I disagree with) and they can not face down a melee or caster 1v1 then you should understand that about your toon and don't put yourself in that situation. This game is about teamwork building complimentary builds and teams. There is a 1v1 aspect and if you like that then I suggest going and playing the classes/builds that are more advantageous in that regards not ask/whine to glitch to buff your toon.

BACON & EGGS

Old 03-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #109
Fatcheeser
Boss Hunter

I think we should put Fior's theory to the test of using "The most OP melee toon and most OP archer toon fighting 1v1 with no armor." So to begin that test... In honor of march madness I think we should make a bracket of 64 melee toons and 64 archer toons and have them start dueling each other repeatedly (say best of 7?) naked and then advance the brackets. In this manner we can effectively find the "Most OP naked toon in ALL NOD" then have the archer winner fight the melee winner.

In less sarcastic news.... No... archers dont hit as hard as armored companions... have you seen the delay on those? And oh... melee toons use WEIGHTED to get those crits? Have you seen the delay that WEIGHTED adds? All of your math and the thought process of "BIGGEST HITS ARE BESTEST YAAAAAAAAAY" is flawed to such an incredible degree that it is laughable.

There are many happy archers (yes, they are typically hybrids), if you can not be happy with yours than keep leveling the "many different alts" you have and find a new class or reroll the character you have.

Rogue was talked about several times... he is a hybrid "archer." And hybrid in many many ways... yes it is expensive in experience AND time AND gear but he is a powerful 1v1 and arena fighter because he has multiple gem bags, multiple gear sets, and multiple skills that allow him to utilize the many "jack of all trades" facets of the archer character in this game. His strategy is not to try to megacrit you to death with 154890168340968 damage hits that apparently a small portion of archers wants, his strategy is to play whatever is MOST EFFECTIVE at countering the class that you are fighting him on. If you are a caster he uses a shield, if you are another archer he uses defense or increased attack, if he has teammates he tanks and taunts. The power is in the ability to use many different STYLES on a single character.

Final word for those who don't want to read my rant.
1) Archers are not OP or UP
2) They are very expensive in experience and gear
3) They require strategy and knowledge of what counters what in nodiatis to be successful
4) If you are lazy and dont want to turn in 1293408024986 trophies to get multiple skill SETS to play many STYLES... DONT BE AN ARCHER. Go play a crusher, dont form a gem bag, and hope you dont run into an archer that did.

THANK YOU and good night.

Old 03-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #110
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatcheeser View Post
I think we should put Fior's theory to the test of using "The most OP melee toon and most OP archer toon fighting 1v1 with no armor." So to begin that test... In honor of march madness I think we should make a bracket of 64 melee toons and 64 archer toons and have them start dueling each other repeatedly (say best of 7?) naked and then advance the brackets. In this manner we can effectively find the "Most OP naked toon in ALL NOD" then have the archer winner fight the melee winner.

In less sarcastic news.... No... archers dont hit as hard as armored companions... have you seen the delay on those? And oh... melee toons use WEIGHTED to get those crits? Have you seen the delay that WEIGHTED adds? All of your math and the thought process of "BIGGEST HITS ARE BESTEST YAAAAAAAAAY" is flawed to such an incredible degree that it is laughable.

There are many happy archers (yes, they are typically hybrids), if you can not be happy with yours than keep leveling the "many different alts" you have and find a new class or reroll the character you have.

Rogue was talked about several times... he is a hybrid "archer." And hybrid in many many ways... yes it is expensive in experience AND time AND gear but he is a powerful 1v1 and arena fighter because he has multiple gem bags, multiple gear sets, and multiple skills that allow him to utilize the many "jack of all trades" facets of the archer character in this game. His strategy is not to try to megacrit you to death with 154890168340968 damage hits that apparently a small portion of archers wants, his strategy is to play whatever is MOST EFFECTIVE at countering the class that you are fighting him on. If you are a caster he uses a shield, if you are another archer he uses defense or increased attack, if he has teammates he tanks and taunts. The power is in the ability to use many different STYLES on a single character.

3) They require strategy and knowledge of what counters what in nodiatis to be successful
4) If you are lazy and dont want to turn in 1293408024986 trophies to get multiple skill SETS to play many STYLES... DONT BE AN ARCHER. Go play a crusher, dont form a gem bag, and hope you dont run into an archer that did.

Bacon.

Old 03-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #111
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Archers need bacon. Buff them now, Glitchless !

Old 03-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #112
Murdoc
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatcheeser View Post

About what ive been banging on about ingame for years. Glad im not insane.