Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 03-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #41
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

Conq is right.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #42
Fior
Temporarily Suspended

Archers have that, archers have another one, archers have so many thing but for what ? Just to be a victim in 1vs1 agains melee ?
All what archers have not helping at all in 1vs1 agains melee. This is fact.
And yes, buff for archers is so necesarely.
When u must proove something must compare two equal parts and 1 vs 1 archers agains melee with same lvl of skills, each for his type of weapons and armors - archers will lose. Fact.
Or will win if melee go afk.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #43
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

Why should archers beat melee 1v1 when archers are better vs casters than melee is?

Old 03-06-2013, 02:16 AM   #44
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Jabba the hut

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 03-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #45
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fior View Post
Archers have that, archers have another one, archers have so many thing but for what ? Just to be a victim in 1vs1 agains melee ?
All what archers have not helping at all in 1vs1 agains melee. This is fact.
And yes, buff for archers is so necesarely.
When u must proove something must compare two equal parts and 1 vs 1 archers agains melee with same lvl of skills, each for his type of weapons and armors - archers will lose. Fact.
Or will win if melee go afk.
I think you are misunderstanding how balancing works. 1 class SHOULD NOT be able to 1v1 everything in the game and win. Then guess what happens everyone plays that class. If it's how you say and an archer loses every 1v1 fight to melee then I suggest that archer not get in 1v1 fights. You shouldn't ask for buffs so your character can stomp everything and never have to worry about anything in the game. Stop whining, don't like the class you have reroll start a new one but I'm sure you'll get beat some how and then cry for another buff so on the other hand just quit playing NOD

Old 03-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #46
launcelot
Boss Hunter

Archers right now have one of the most powerful skills in the game available to them. All other builds get a skill to basically help instakill when the enemy is below 20%. Archers have bladow which is up to a 100% to trigger as long as DoT damage is over the targets health and you hit. Not even a tank is going to get a block every time unless you have a fail build anyway and only thing a tank can do to DoT's is resist/growl if a whip is equipped.

A tank can cleanse but even with that they can just build DoT damage up again or if the tank doesn't pay attention a forgets to cleanse they can be killed with a ton of health still left. I've been killed with over 3/4 my hp left before by not paying attention to DoT damage ticking away on me.

Old 03-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #47
Fior
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Archers right now have one of the most powerful skills in the game available to them.
Yes, "just for them" is the key words. It should be good to can say "one of the most powerful skills against others class" as a skills, because as stats, melee and casters have best posibility stats variant because melee/casters can use and raise to maximum just two important stats melee/magic and defence.
If archers is so good and have so powerfull skills, just try this : 1vs1 battle archer against melee but both without armors, archers can use besides bow set, whips or shield or 2h weapon and melee can use 2h weapon or 1h weapon and shield or maybe 2x1h weapons and let see what hapening

Old 03-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #48
Darkdingus
Rare Collector

Bowshots already cannot be parried.

They can be blocked, but the "parry-less" attacks are already strong enough.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:11 AM   #49
solopixy
Gem Pouch Expert

But one thing no one mentioned yet, and i give just few examples
42 piercer - 29% chance to daze
59 crush - 25% chance to stun
99 crush - 25% chance to daze
22 crush - 23% chance to stun
71 crush - 25% chance to stun
99 crush - 27% chance to stun
21 whip - 25% chance to stun
17 staff - 26% chance to mesmerized
69 staff - 27% chance to mesmerized
52 slash - 17% chance of reflect 20% dmage aura

and i didnt find any part of any bowset who can do any stun/mess/daze, though, what is worth to have any skill if you are stun locked and just wait end of fight without fire any shot, and you are not able to do same thing
just saying, if we talking about balancing

Old 03-07-2013, 06:15 AM   #50
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by solopixy View Post
But one thing no one mentioned yet, and i give just few examples
42 piercer - 29% chance to daze
59 crush - 25% chance to stun
99 crush - 25% chance to daze
22 crush - 23% chance to stun
71 crush - 25% chance to stun
99 crush - 27% chance to stun
21 whip - 25% chance to stun
17 staff - 26% chance to mesmerized
69 staff - 27% chance to mesmerized
52 slash - 17% chance of reflect 20% dmage aura

and i didnt find any part of any bowset who can do any stun/mess/daze, though, what is worth to have any skill if you are stun locked and just wait end of fight without fire any shot, and you are not able to do same thing
just saying, if we talking about balancing
archers has ability to blind which trumps all melee classes and whatever is on their weapon procs.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #51
Master
Boss Hunter

Lmfao give me lg 1 hand crusher that causes blind and chance to bladow so i can make all of nod bow down

Old 03-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #52
solopixy
Gem Pouch Expert

cool, put all aura in 2nd, 3rd and 4th sloth adn you dont need ranged haste and broadhead

Old 03-07-2013, 12:07 PM   #53
solopixy
Gem Pouch Expert

i am not bitching for buff, and i dont expect me to be able to kill every other class on 1v1 fight, just when talking about balance need to give same chance to all, if you can have daze/mess/stun weapon to prevent me of doing some action, it will be balanced if i have sam chance to do that to you, that not mean i need to have uber weapon with billion damage and mitigation damage and on top of that stun/mess/daze.
yeah, archers have arrowrain, that not work on pve, and trishot that work when skill triger it ,it is 10%, melee has up to 20% with double atack, asuming dual wield that is 4 hits, and add hemorhagge to that , and blinding is awesome, than blinded person hit me with lucky 5k+ hit or double cast with DD gem
everyone can benefit from archers skills if they use bow on opening (except casters tbh)

Old 03-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #54
Darkdingus
Rare Collector

Archers have 10% chance to add two attacks.
Melees have 20% chance to add four.
Seems about right. Except the fact that procs that give multihit chance actually increase this percentage by a number - this benefit is doubled for bow users, that gain two attacks at the same increased percentage chance.

Melees can hemorrage. Archers can burn and poison and bladow and megacrit and arrowrain.

Sure, everyone can benefit from bow skills... Once per fight. Of, and except bladow, singlehandedly the best finisher, 100% surefire killshot.

Old 03-07-2013, 02:19 PM   #55
chrisdj
Boss Hunter

well i've always said thats the one thing archers needed some sort of stun daze or mez skill or proc give me that over blinding arrow any day of the week! very disappointed we didn't see that on the leg equipment we got or as a skill but alas glitch has seen fit to ignore that we've never had that on any archery gear!

but fear not after 2 x threads 5 pages of whining glitch has given us arrow rain notification! truely we are OP'ed now and will be feared and respected!

Old 03-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #56
marzus
Gem Pouch Expert

Whining thread ?! :O Buff me NAO!!!

Old 03-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #57
Moordenaar
Boss Hunter

So if we don't allow the Archers to be able to do everything that melee and casters can do then its not fair? How about we just take out classes and different builds and we all run around with the same gear same stats and just have luck decide who wins. No strategy no team work just free for all. That's what you guys are asking for. NOT EVERY CLASS/BUILD IS THE SAME AND SHOULD DO THE SAME ITS CALLED BALANCE

#Quitcherbichin'

Old 03-07-2013, 02:37 PM   #58
chrisdj
Boss Hunter

I was making an observation glitch will do as he sees fit i'll just make the best of it i've been an archer from day one and to stubbon to give up on it!

but i'm still entitled to be sarcastic lol

Old 03-07-2013, 03:55 PM   #59
>.>
Auction Master

He gave us the arrowrain notification because it was simple and maybe, just maybe he agrees that archers are fine and do not need what ever buff that you seem to think they need.

Old 03-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #60
chrisdj
Boss Hunter

ah it's nice we still have the 'I must have the last word to make myself look important trolls' lol it's almost cute! I'm sure glitch agrees with you nothing like stoking your ego!