Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > Role Playing > Role Play
Forgot?

Old 05-21-2016, 10:01 PM   #1181
Olvan
Gem Pouch Expert

Send a message via AIM to Olvan

No really... Let me show my luff for da wang

Under the weight of a dark and barren land that lays before me, bearing the guilt and shame.

The invisible chains bind the soul tight, words slip away from parted lips.

Fighting to escape the blackness only to wonder back into its empty embrace.

Anger will only make the beast grow stronger, denial makes the fire of rage burn hotter.

Dance the dance of the eternal slumber, void of all life's great wonders.

Old 05-22-2016, 09:25 PM   #1182
Rupaul
Crab Defiler

Woot?

Old 05-22-2016, 09:32 PM   #1183
Darklords
Rare Collector

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 05-30-2016, 11:26 PM   #1184
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

hi!

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 06-06-2016, 07:21 PM   #1185
jadedsoul
Boss Hunter

cant believe this still exists

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM   #1186
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

boner

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 06-15-2016, 06:25 AM   #1187
devil
Gem Pouch Expert

you no win anymore flippyramurai

Old 06-17-2016, 07:28 PM   #1188
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

>.>

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 07-15-2016, 11:25 AM   #1189
Excellence
Seer's BFF

h8 tankmage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick View Post
You'd be surprised how much Excellence helped me in arena, he carried me both seasons so I can't thank him enough for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
ill admit ex is a real toon though... >_> god i'll never hear the end of my saying that

Old 07-15-2016, 06:49 PM   #1190
Soxson
Epic Scholar

ex=nub

Old 07-20-2016, 08:54 AM   #1191
Atropos
Rare Collector

What the hell is this. NONSENSE!

Old 07-20-2016, 10:10 AM   #1192
oderman
Gem Pouch Expert

I r winner?

Old 07-27-2016, 05:12 PM   #1193
devil
Gem Pouch Expert

not unless your name is mg :{

Old 07-28-2016, 08:11 AM   #1194
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Lies

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 12-01-2016, 10:41 PM   #1195
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

I win!! gave it 4 months

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 12-02-2016, 03:04 AM   #1196
marzus
Gem Pouch Expert

You wiener!

Old 12-04-2016, 09:51 PM   #1197
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

u!

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 12-15-2016, 02:33 AM   #1198
StrydarEnox
Crab Defiler

The conscious and subconscious of Enigma melded into one the way one generally only experiences through dreams. He was watching events unfold before him as an observer in his dream. A loud crashing is heard around him. It was a very familiar sound yet he was unable to recall. Fragments of memories flooded his drunken stupor The face of a woman flashed ever so briefly in front of him. Her face was petite pale, her eyes were a pale shade of blue almost as if they glowed. Her hair was a rich auburn. Her hair was pulled up in a set of pigtails and she was smiling. In a split moment Enigmata went from not knowing who this woman was, to speaking her name , “Tarotia…” The name brought with it a painful jolt. He felt an intense pulling from the left and the right sides of his body. The force only increased more and more. Tarotia’s face appeared again, just the same, just as beautiful. Enigma stared at her his eyes locks on hers despite the pain. He felt like he was literally being ripped in two. The guise of a snake began slithering past Enigma. The moment it passed between his legs He saw the snake split into two, Enigma’s brain was not sure how to comprehend what he saw. It him once the snake split into two they both seemed to continue to be progressing in the same direction moving at the same instants. Then they merged back into one. It kept moving and it split again, this time further away from one another, yet perceptually they both still occupied the same space. The snakes continued to move around as they would till they pass by his legs again. At this point one began snaking up one of Enigma’s leg and its twin did the same on the other leg. Enigma opened his mouth to scream as the intensity of the pain he felt in his legs caused only such behavior. The introduction of choice is what broke Enigma’s mind further. Enigma in the next moment was split into two. Each operating under the same conscious perceptive mind. Each was within their own occuring space-timelines. They moved as one think like one and perceived as one. However when choice was brought in. One of the Enigma’s grabs the left snake while the other grabs the opposite. The throw them both in different directions. The face of Tarotia begins to scream and cry, shocking Enigma making himselves both look at her. A large cut manifests itself across her jaw exposing the bones underneath. She begins to mouth something he can not hear only to stop mid sentence. Her eyes begin turning crimson as if her irises were charging. Her mouth opens wider and enigma gets a full sight at the two layers of emerald fangs she had. He feels another painful jolt but this time instead of pulling him apart. He emerged back into a single occurring perception. Tarotia was there not, not just a mental image of her, but her in her entirety. “You promised me you would protect me,” she said, her voice filled with malice. She begins laughing hysterically before continuing, her voice darkening on a darker aspect as he spoke as if two separate voices were composed from her. “I know where you are, And we are coming.” She points at her front and for just a split moment. Enigma’s mind caught the snippet of something. Tarotia looked like someone had gutted her like a fish, slit her throat, glasgow grinning. A zipper was affixed down her torso running through the incision as to have a way for it to close. Inside her torso was something that bothered Enigmata greatly. There were two very long arms extending out from within her as soon as she saw them Tarotia pulled out a blade and chopped the left hand off of it.. In its now one held it held a deck of tarot cards, The hand upon hitting the ground began to swell and grow. The blood that flows from the stump seems to in some way revive Tarotia’s flesh to a bit. Her slit throat mends. And she gains enough livelihood to zip herself. She seemed embarrassed in a rather overly sexualized way. The hand at this point grows to such a large size that Tarotia sits on it like it was a chair. “How?” Enigma begins only to have another painful jolt to him. “Always asking questions...You can worry about that mind of your own. And I’ll worry about the body on my own. You didn’t have to die to get there…” He walks over to sit on the hand, the second he gets close enough Tarotia punches him so hard in the face he gets knocked back to being awake.

“You talk too damn loud in your sleep,” was the first thing he heard after coming too. He seemed to be mounted inside a mechanized mobile colossus of sorts. The dwarven man was sitting there studying a slab of meat.”You’ve been asleep for almost four days, You’ve slept through rain, thunder, snow, acid rain, I even tazed you a few times for good measure. Thought the drink burned your insides out.” Enigma sturrs trying to move, “Stay, or I will ensure you do die.” Enigma stares at him blankly the threat doing little more than making his stomach growl. His eyes fall to the meat and the dwarf follows his gaze. “Who has found you?” Enigma stared at him more and responded, “Tarotia,” the dwarf waves his hand in a continuing manner ”Who is that,” Enigma sighs, “I do not remember.” The dwarf grabs his slab of meat and cleaves a good size chunk out of it. He hands the raw flesh to Enigma. “If you want to hold onto your stomach do not ask what it is. “I do not take kindly to threats small man. Tell me what it is,” The dwarf laughs and walks away with his meat. Enigma begins consuming the flesh given to him. It tasted very similar to fish, possibly reptilian, but extremely gamey. In about three hours time nothing of consequence occurred, enigma remained tied by himself and the dwarf went off to assumedly pilot their vehicle. Having no view of the outside world Enigma had no idea where it was they had been going, or for that matter where it was they were. It wasn’t until a sudden stop did the dwarf return. “We are here,” The dwarf walks behind Enigma and pulls a couple latches. The tetherings on him was actually a rather complex holding cell of sorts that function similar to handcuffing someone to something. The dwaf works a few more controls causing the thing he was attached to to spin allowing him to be standing. The Dwarf begins moving Enigma lifting him up with a dolly and begins wheeling him out to the forge. “What in the **** is going on?” Enigma asked rather loudly, “Nothing, mind you own business,” The dwaf engages a helmet over Enigma’s head obstructing him from making sounds or of seeing anything. The Dwarf was being commissioned to bring the Dwarf here as a high official wanted his presence here for judgement. The payment was already sent on its way so the only Thing the dwarf did was take Enigma off the vehicle, and left him before taking off back toward town. After he left proximity the helmet retracts itself and enigma looks around. The glowing colors struck him with awe. He had finally found one of the locations he so desired to find. Too bad he was tethered up. It would take him a decent while to work his way out and so he waits for either death, his escape, or whatever may follow.

Old 04-18-2017, 09:05 PM   #1199
Imagireenactament
Neophyte

you thought wrong

Old 04-18-2017, 11:55 PM   #1200
Soxson
Epic Scholar

MG can