Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
Forgot?

Old 01-07-2010, 06:23 AM   #81
Conqueror
Rare Collector

Thank you for the correction Smashbros.

I never paid attention to this tiny detail because I never actually lost a clan battle [you know how clan battles really work; how so few of them are real].
Don't want to just come out and say it.

Thanks

Old 01-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #82
Guessingo

1. how do i move up in rank in a clan?
2. what is territory and dominance?
3. what level do you have to be before a clan wants you? I am 16, but a wizard so i am weak.
4. why do people sell gem plans instead of just selling the gems?
5. it seems like alot of items sell at auction in Castille. Why would high level players be there?

Old 01-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #83
RogueTigeR
Epic Scholar

1. an offiicer has to promote u.. its up to the clan.
2. territory and dominance are gained thru clan wars.. and are used to add and activate higher ranking runes
3. 20-30 is a good level... then u will know some people in clans and they will want u.. so u can take ur pick of which clan u want to goto
4. plans are dropped as loot just like items... whatelse to do w/ them than sell if ur not a gem maker or want the dusts urself.
5. more so.. t2 is the place to be for AH.. castille not so much... but inregards to your question... players move back and forth from town to town and progress zone to zone, some zones may be near towns u have visited before, others may be in totally new areas

Old 01-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #84
thatperson
Epic Scholar

1. veterans can promote also but only to soldier

5. just adding look at sandy beach very high lvl area that would explain the high lvls in t1
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #85
Guessingo

well i got invited to synod. they have ironclad3 which i can use at level 10 archeoruneology. is the only way to get this up to use passive training and to travel?

once my runeology is up, how do i use the ironclad3 rune? that extra 150 AC will more htan double my AC.

Last edited by Guessingo; 01-07-2010 at 10:26 PM..

Old 01-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #86
thatperson
Epic Scholar

only way to get runology up is to travel or passsive....to use a rune open the clan vault at the bottom left of the screen (just beside your storage) and right click and select link rune to runeslot 1
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 01-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #87
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Guessingo if your able to get to t4/t5 (with help is fine) ill take you on some trips from town to town to get it up, im currently doing 905 trips to hit lvl 90 in archrunology

nick in game is Smashbros just message me if you wanna go.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #88
Guessingo

i got a note that says "no taxes paid due to switching clans in last 24 hours" what does that mean? I dont see a clan tax rate anywhere?

Old 01-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #89
thatperson
Epic Scholar

the clan tax rate is set by the clan officers and masters....upon joining a clan you have a 24 hour immunity from tax and war.....the tax is paid to rp from the chests you open at the end of battle....from what ive seen most clans (if they have a tax) keep it around 10-15% so if you get 100 gold in the chest it will say you get 85 of the 100 gold due to the (clan name) clan tax and that 15 gold will go to rune power for the clan
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 01-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #90
Guessingo

i am assuming that creating weapons and armor provides better items than if you get them in stores. how much better?

also, i get alot of spider silk. what is there for?

Old 01-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #91
Guessingo

how do clan wars work?

Old 01-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #92
thatperson
Epic Scholar

crafting items are the same as store bought....spider silk is used for clothworking get a hand spindle in t1 and use 2 silks for one thread....the thread is then used for making cloth....2 thread +1 dye of equal level makes a cloth....dyes are made by foraging get a botanist book from t3 and forage after battle then use the foraged items with a dye press also bought in t3

clan wars work by one clan offering war to another clan if the other clan accepts war commences ...then whenever a soldier or higher of one clan sees another soldier or higher of another then they can select clan battle which forces them into combat with the people...upon losing a clan battle your clan loses rune power equal to 100x and the opposing clan gets 50x....x being your level...the winning clan also gains dominance and territory equal to your lvl...dominance and territory are for runes higher than rank 1

rank 2 takes 100 10
rank 3 takes 1000 100
rank 3+ takes 2500 250
rank 4 takes 10000 1000
rank 4+ takes 25000 2500
rank 4++ takes 50000 5000
rank 5 takes 100000 10000 (not sure if this exists but if it does these would be the reqs)
rank 5+ takes 100000 10000
rank 5++ takes 250000 25000
rank 5+++ takes 500000 50000 (epic)

thats the dominance listing followed by territory listing

+ runes are uncommon
++ are rare
+++ is epic

hope that answers ur question
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Last edited by thatperson; 01-08-2010 at 08:06 PM..

Old 01-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #93
Guessingo

i am level 16. so a level 95 guy can attack me in a clan war? do i lose rested time when i die in this? can they attack me in town?

it says that intelligence increases your chances of doing max damage with spells. what are the percentage increases towards max damage?

Last edited by Guessingo; 01-08-2010 at 08:16 PM..

Old 01-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #94
Revanche
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Revanche Send a message via Yahoo to Revanche

Yes, any lvl can clan battle you, only if you are at least lvl5, but you do not lose rt from a clan battle. Towns are safe zones, no fighting there.

No one knows the exact formula for how much INT increases your damage gem abilities except Glitchless, and they ain't talkin. If your a caster using DD gems, try for a 2INT:1CNC distribution, that seems the most popular method. If your not a DD caster, wth are u using gems for?!?!? Keep the ?s coming, this is turning into a great thread for newcomers to the game.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #95
thatperson
Epic Scholar

this is actually turning into the "FAQ" that glitchless was planning on making before ...this should work great.

btw the cap of the game is lvl 80 atm so theres no lvl 95s :P
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 01-09-2010, 12:49 AM   #96
Guessingo

I use DD. I am almost exclusively raising int. My spells are rarely resisted. I have 19 magic and the hell level is alot for me soi am raising other stuff to catch up.

i dont seem to do much more damage with my higher int. i do not have alot of spells resisted. i figured i would focus on int until resistance became a problem. I am level 17 now. ill have my +150 armor rune soon.

Old 01-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #97
Guessingo

i am assuming that crafted items are better than items you can buy right? how much better?

Old 01-09-2010, 03:01 AM   #98
thatperson
Epic Scholar

crafted armor is the exact same as store bought
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%

Old 01-09-2010, 05:17 AM   #99
Roeth
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessingo View Post

i dont seem to do much more damage with my higher int.
This might be a stupid question, but do you have a Flare Up Aura gem ?

Old 01-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #100
Guessingo

I have a flare up rank 2 gem that adds 7 damage. i am in T4. I dont see a better one. I am working my red magic to 16 to get better gems, but to get better black bems, i need 20. which with the hell level takes a while. The south dread where i fight has mainly combat trophies. I need to use about 20 gem attacks to kill something.

people dont auction low level gems.

with the +150 armor i can go to north dread and get 7800 per kill, but it is a 5 minute fight and i run out of mana so it takes forever. the armor is so good i can absorb it. its not worth it.

1. what is the point of crafting items if they are the same as store bought? in most game you craft items since they are better.

2. when i see trophies for auction i see 2 numbers after them. I asked this before and the answer was not clear. One is probably some level. Which number is which and what are they both for?

why would someone auction trophies? Wouldn't you want to use them? I would think XP trumps potential gold.

Last edited by Guessingo; 01-09-2010 at 12:48 PM..