Ranking
Old 07-08-2008, 02:41 AM   #1
Phatlewt

Default Ranking

Either in game or on the forums. Who is the highest level/ Who has the highest skill total/ who has the most pk,pkks/ etc, etc.

Please?

Old 07-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
Archer of Crosis
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatlewt View Post
Either in game or on the forums. Who is the highest level/ Who has the highest skill total/ who has the most pk,pkks/ etc, etc.

Please?

dude, the game was released fully on the 6th, do you really think anyone will be at a level even worth mentioning?
come back in a couple months when people are actually up there , sheesh.
like o wow annatar is number #1 at level 4 and has 40 some odd skills, leet.
(no offense annatar just using you as an example) it would be way more impressive if people were actually allowed to sink their metaphorical teeth into this game before posting a tops list of any sort.
just my opinion.
I'm not saying your idea is stupid in any way, i just think it's a bit premature dude. sit back, relax, and just enjoy the game. no need to worry yet who the top dog is. (it's jeff incase you were wondering, he hax)

-----------------------------------------------
Made by Nikki

Old 07-09-2008, 02:34 AM   #3
spartanairborne

Thats because Jeff cheated and created his char at lvl 100 instead of 1 like the rest of us. But i guess since he's Jeff he can do that.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:54 AM   #4
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

well if a ranking was introduced i dont think jeff would be on it

Old 07-22-2008, 10:46 PM   #5
Phatlewt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer of Crosis View Post
dude, the game was released fully on the 6th, do you really think anyone will be at a level even worth mentioning?
come back in a couple months when people are actually up there , sheesh.
like o wow annatar is number #1 at level 4 and has 40 some odd skills, leet.
(no offense annatar just using you as an example) it would be way more impressive if people were actually allowed to sink their metaphorical teeth into this game before posting a tops list of any sort.
just my opinion.
I'm not saying your idea is stupid in any way, i just think it's a bit premature dude. sit back, relax, and just enjoy the game. no need to worry yet who the top dog is. (it's jeff incase you were wondering, he hax)

Wow you totally miss the point of a ranking list. It's not to go "Ooo look cheetoman is lvl 32! Neat-O!".

The point of the list is to give people something to compete against/ most likely drive subscription sales.

And no offense, but you must be a little dim to miss the meaning...

Old 07-22-2008, 10:50 PM   #6
Adamska

Phatlewt, don't mess with Chandra, she will web rape you so bad.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #7
antwon09

... I dont really think he would care if she raped him.... :O
Unless "she" is a huge fat ass dude :O lol thats much dif thou :P

Old 07-22-2008, 11:21 PM   #8
Drakko

Apparently phatlewt you didn't read Archer of Crosis' complete post. Try again.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:37 AM   #9
Phatlewt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko View Post
Apparently phatlewt you didn't read Archer of Crosis' complete post. Try again.

I like how everyone just defends her opinion rather than forming their own like some retarded fanboys. Way to be sheep.

Old 07-23-2008, 05:36 AM   #10
Hopilus
Epic Scholar

omg, way to be an ass. i totally agree with Chandra. it is to early in the game to be thinking about implimenting a tops list. if it does come about, at least wait till some of the more important things are out. such as Clans for instances. and other little helpful doodads.
be patient dude. i bet there will be one eventually, just probably not in the near future.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 07-23-2008, 06:33 AM   #11
DeLeon

Yea man if you think about it, right now is not the time to stop and make a tops list. Ide rather have jeff working on all the other **** he has to do like clan/guilds, chat seperation,password/account keys, More items in the game. I want the game to get better not see who is four lvls ahead of me. Just my opinion

Old 07-23-2008, 09:42 AM   #12
Blademaster

I would like to see a ranking system but as DeLeon said that can wait theres more important things to be created

Old 07-23-2008, 06:41 PM   #13
Phatlewt

That's true Jeff does have a few things on the todo list yet. Eventually though.....eventually....

Old 07-23-2008, 07:56 PM   #14
DeLeon

Eventually yes very much so, but as for right now its just a wee bit premature. There is still way to much stuff to be done, talked about, and figured out.

Old 07-23-2008, 09:15 PM   #15
antwon09

Its way to early.. but if you want a goal to look forward to.. its around 20 -25 Pretty sure no one is higher then 25.. but its possible... Your goal should just be to get to 60 ASAP lol Not compete with ppl when everyone is a pretty low lvl... NO one has bragging rights for lvls.. except of course Ppl with no life.. No offence decker.. He has 3 chars.. all in the 20-30 range atm... Its not bad for ppl to have no life... it just makes others look bad :P

Old 07-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #16
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

there isnt really a need for a topslist till someone hits lvl cap which is at lvl 60 currently

Old 07-24-2008, 05:25 PM   #17
Adamska

I have a life that includes a Full-time and a Part-time job, and also a Full-Time girlfriend of 3.5 years, but I still find time to have three characters with Premium and Acceleration. None of them are at a high enough level to do any bragging about yet, just started two of the characters a couple of days ago.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #18
Blademaster

Ya but seriously guys its a good suggestion and something that would really be nice to see in this game, plus by the time it got done im sure we will have really high levels anyone i dont think its that easy to make a good ranking system.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:24 PM   #19
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

well a ranking system for this game proably would be complicated to make as there is so many factors you have to account for probably would be a pain to make

Old 07-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #20
Adamska

Could be ranking by different categories such as Char. Level, total levels, Total XP, and then top of each Type.