Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Current Max Level: 85+5
Old 06-30-2008, 05:28 AM   #1
Glitchless
Administrator

Default Current Max Level: 85+5

The maximum level a player can currently reach is 85. This may be raised at a later date. Just be advised when leveling your first 4 stat skills, they are not capped at 85 but you won't be able to gain anymore of them once they total 340. Whereas all other skills are capped at 100, the individual skill cap for the 4 primary stat skills is 140 to allow for more unique builds.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:56 AM   #2
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

ohh so its not till we get a good bit into the release we can reach lvl 100 and from what your saying we wont be avle to go to redwood forest for example as it requires over lvl 60 but does this cap include class enhancement speicalisation and those none lvl stats as that something im curious about so we know if we can lvl something and when we hit lvl 60 in the stats group

Old 06-30-2008, 06:09 AM   #3
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The maximum level a player can currently reach is 60. This will be raised to 80 and possibly 100 at later times. Just be advised when leveling your first 4 stat skills, they are not capped at 60 but you won't be able to gain anymore of them once they total 240.
I take it you foresee players reaching level 60 before the release?

Old 06-30-2008, 06:10 AM   #4
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor-warlord View Post
ohh so its not till we get a good bit into the release we can reach lvl 100 and from what your saying we wont be avle to go to redwood forest for example as it requires over lvl 60 but does this cap include class enhancement speicalisation and those none lvl stats as that something im curious about so we know if we can lvl something and when we hit lvl 60 in the stats group
he said the first 4 stats skills, what do you think.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:23 AM   #5
doug
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

ahh i see thts a bit bizzare so if u power lvl'd a few stats u could be stuck with other stats low thts intersting

Old 06-30-2008, 08:00 AM   #6
Glitchless
Administrator

I don't forsee anyone getting near 60 before release.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:08 AM   #7
Decker

ah not to worried about that then since there will be a reset and i'm betting that cap will get lifted before anyone reaches it in the release.

Last edited by Decker; 06-30-2008 at 08:22 AM.. Reason: lefted is not the same as lifted.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:17 AM   #8
doug
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

lol thts cool then it be fun to reach lvl 60 xD before release but i dont think ill manage might just make 40 =D

Old 06-30-2008, 08:21 AM   #9
Decker

i hope i can hit 40 before release too just so i can take screenies of the lvl 40 skills and mess with ppl post beta =D

Old 06-30-2008, 09:16 AM   #10
Somneil

I would assume all the other skills are not capped at 60 also but I may as well ask just to confirm for sure.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:53 AM   #11
doug
Seer's BFF

lol yeh decker :P

and dunno somniel

Old 06-30-2008, 11:56 AM   #12
Glitchless
Administrator

Skills all capped at 100.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:46 PM   #13
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

good so we can grow more powerfull then our lvl inskills if we want to

Old 06-30-2008, 05:04 PM   #14
doug
Seer's BFF

tht will be fun xD

Old 06-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #15
Decker

well if you hit the level 60 cap it will force you to shift to the class skills(the non stats skills)

Old 07-01-2008, 08:29 AM   #16
doug
Seer's BFF

ohh funzies xD

Old 07-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #17
Dermit

This topic opened up a little debate last night based on the wording and certain people's understanding of it. So, I figured I would ask for a clarification on the subject of the stat caps. You said there's a stat cap of 240 split between the 4 of them, however you didn't specify wether or not each individual stat was capped at 100, or if say, someone crazy enough to do this, could level an individual stat straight to cap and ignore the other 3.

Old 07-20-2008, 12:28 PM   #18
Nurvus
Seer's BFF

So, given skills are capped at level 100, including the first 4 stat skills, that means when the level cap goes up to 100, we can max them all.

So it's really up to how you decide to evolve, not necessarily going to gimp your character in the long run.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 07-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #19
Glitchless
Administrator

Currently each skill is capped at 100. If the level cap is ever raised beyond 60 I'll consider raising the skill cap for the first for stat skills above 100 so that people will be able to more highly customize their characters. I don't like the idea of everyone having the same values in Melee, Magic, Regen and Defense at max level.

Old 07-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #20
Dermit

Well, see that was my question. When I see it say 'Skill Cap' I don't automatically assume that means stat as well. So I just wanted a clerification on that, thanks.