Hotkeys with hotbar
Old 03-13-2019, 03:13 PM   #1
Tsutsu
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tsutsu is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 449
Default Hotkeys with hotbar

Can we get a multiple key option for hotkeys? Like Shift + f10 = a button as well as f10?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 04:35 PM   #2
Algamisu
Boss Hunter
 
Algamisu's Avatar
 
Algamisu is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 101
Default

Support
__________________
I'm too lazy to make a fancy signature, this is all you get

  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 08:41 PM   #3
Freakymagic
Boss Hunter
 
Freakymagic is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 272
Default

support
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 11:28 PM   #4
Tsutsu
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tsutsu is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 449
Default

omg support


wait this is my idea
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 11:43 PM   #5
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Should retitle to ways Glitchless can spend hours coding so I can do 10 less mouse clicks per day.
Would be nice though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 12:21 AM   #6
Tsutsu
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tsutsu is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Would be nice though
it's not hours of coding, he just needs to add the ability to select multiple buttons for one action lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 01:45 AM   #7
Glitchless
Administrator
 
Glitchless's Avatar
 
Glitchless is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,329
Default

It's a good idea, but it wouldn't be hours. It would be days. The way the server saves and transmits stored bindings would need to be rewritten to account for combination key clicks, and special considerations and testing would needed for all popular browsers for the HTML5 client. The DL clients would be a separate and additional task. It will be added to most wanted as a 0.5x.
__________________
Computing the probability that at least one of the following events will occur:
P(a or b ... or z) = 1 - P(!a and !b ... and !z)
Probability
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 02:15 AM   #8
Tsutsu
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tsutsu is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
It's a good idea, but it wouldn't be hours. It would be days. The way the server saves and transmits stored bindings would need to be rewritten to account for combination key clicks, and special considerations and testing would needed for all popular browsers for the HTML5 client. The DL clients would be a separate and additional task. It will be added to most wanted as a 0.5x.
could you work around it since you have primary and secondary binds?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 03:09 AM   #9
Glitchless
Administrator
 
Glitchless's Avatar
 
Glitchless is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,329
Default

Not going to remove secondary binds.
__________________
Computing the probability that at least one of the following events will occur:
P(a or b ... or z) = 1 - P(!a and !b ... and !z)
Probability
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 10:32 PM   #10
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,812
Default

You can write macros on your end as a workaround, binding a combination to trigger a single keypress. Might be easier to just press that single key, but hey, it's an option.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 12:47 AM   #11
Tsutsu
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tsutsu is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
You can write macros on your end as a workaround, binding a combination to trigger a single keypress. Might be easier to just press that single key, but hey, it's an option.
I want it so i can have multiple pet swaps on the same keys with different shift/ctl etc combinations. Also for other items.... for example, f10/11 put on timmies, shift+f10/11 put on cuddle bugs... f10 puts on conq quiver shift+f10 puts on lava vein quiver. Downloading another program to do that is dumb. I still think it should be bannable to use outside programs that you use on nod, Just doesn't make sense to let people use third party software to do things like that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 12:58 AM   #12
Glitchless
Administrator
 
Glitchless's Avatar
 
Glitchless is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,329
Default

Remapping key combos to keys is not an exploit. You press 1 or more keys, 1 game action is triggered, no problemo. The functionality comes with most input device driver software like Logitech and Razer. You can do what you want with it, so just use it.
__________________
Computing the probability that at least one of the following events will occur:
P(a or b ... or z) = 1 - P(!a and !b ... and !z)
Probability
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 01:22 AM   #13
Tsutsu
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tsutsu is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Remapping key combos to keys is not an exploit. You press 1 or more keys, 1 game action is triggered, no problemo. The functionality comes with most input device driver software like Logitech and Razer. You can do what you want with it, so just use it.
Except it's not accessible to everyone.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 AM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.