Account Locked
Old 10-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
slowdive

Unhappy Account Locked

Can someone help me out please,today i logged on and played for about a hour then i was booted off.When i went to relog on i gotten a message saying my account was locked out from a PayByCash despute,which would be the timecards i bought 2 days ago.Yes im new to the game so i do not know anything about how to straiten this out and want to get back on to play asap.The transactions went threw and the receipts are in my email,character name is slowdive. A few days later.. I guess it stems from a NSF transfer,meaning it states my last transation drew me over limit on one of my last time card purchase,but still went threw.So now im locked out of my character that is on paid Premium time over buying one too many time cards.When will i be able to start playing again and what will it take to resolve this,and yes im working with paybycash to help.So basicaly if you over spend on just a few dollars even when it was verified,im still locked out of the game and the 5 other time card purchases that went threw without a problem?

Last edited by slowdive; 10-08-2008 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: updated

Old 10-08-2008, 11:22 AM   #2
Dewfire

it's Through, not Threw.

through definition |Dictionary.com

I threw the football last night.

threw definition |Dictionary.com

Old 10-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #3
Glitchless
Administrator

You need to e-mail help@paybycash.com and include your full name and date of the transaction.
They will instruct you on how you can correct the overdraft. After the new payment has cleared you can email help@nodiatis.com and we'll verify the payment is correct and unlock your account.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #4
slowdive

well,almost over a week now,all my friends are about 5 lv's higher then me,im still locked out..Ive folllowed everything to the T,im still locked out,found out we were 2 dollars short on the last time card purchase with the % and paybycash fee's/So my question is what happens to my Premium time that im on while im locked out that i used a TC to activate.Also customer service isnt the best so everyone know.And yet another question,if im only 2 dollars short on my 5th TC purchase take it out of my items list/inventory,why hold my game up for a week?

Old 10-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #5
Decker

so it pretty apparent that the money you sent didn't go thru and you already got the item so naturally you're account would get locked, I don't work for glitchless but for some reason I've had the pleasure of trying to help ppl communicate the problem to glitchless.

so right now you and glitchless are both aware that your money didn't go thru so what your going to have to do is send that money again and wait for it to properly go thru but before that communicate that you want to rectify the situation and are will to resend the money that wasn't recieved. Jeff i wanna start getting paid for this =P

Old 10-13-2008, 02:23 AM   #6
Glitchless
Administrator

We have not received an e-mail from you concerning this matter yet - not that you should e-mail us until you have it cleared up with PayByCash anyways and it is time for us to unlock your account. A failed debit transaction is like a bounce check and costs companies money, it's not an issue of 2 dollars.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:32 AM   #7
Killerc

my account is saying cant log in due to someone is logged in with a full privileged password can someone help me

Old 12-19-2008, 04:43 AM   #8
Hopilus
Epic Scholar

means,you gave your pass to someone, or you have it logged on at like your work computer, and are trying to log from home.
best bet, be on for reset, and log in the second you can. and figure out which senerio applies to you.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #9
gailenstryker
Rare Collector

and change your password just in case.....

Just remember Today's raincheck is tomorrows' Golden Shower.