v1.365 Beastcraft
Old 04-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #1
Skarner
Temporarily Suspended
 
Skarner is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 62
Exclamation v1.365 Beastcraft

Any cap able to confirm mats used in pet crafting?

I'm curious how "Beastcraft" works, like normal crafting or is it different somehow?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
Flue
Rat Slayer
 
Flue's Avatar
 
Flue is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 46
Default

Does this mean that pet tps will drop from mobs, or still only the actual pet?
__________________
http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5363&dateline=1362537  653
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #3
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,812
Default

I'm going to duck out of work early today and will (ab)use boon on Oprichniki to get beastcraft up and I'll write a short guide for it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

yeti tp?
Old 04-06-2013, 03:28 AM   #4
cyric
Crab Defiler
 
cyric's Avatar
 
cyric is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 85
Default yeti tp?

ok if yeti tps can only be found in tp form then sir that is B.S alot of pple do not want to do or choose not to do craft and resourcing and have spent alot of time and effort into making a char or chars who can solo to find high end pets such as yetis so we dont have to bow and scrape to crafters who choose to do pet craft. so now if yetis are tps only i will only have 2 options it seems 1, to sell tp and let others benifit off my farming or 2 craft up a yeti skill which i did not want to do in 1st place or i have a 3rd option i guess and destroy the tp which has just wasted my farming and made epic farming pointless.
ty for wasting all the pples time and effort into making their chars being able to solo areas to find high end pets , you have just about put the final nail in the coffin of making any epic drops worth finding now. pets especially gators and yetis were just about the last thing worth finding every other epics usually are only toss in the shop junk now *claps slowly* ty sir
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2013, 03:48 AM   #5
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyric View Post
ok if yeti tps can only be found in tp form then sir that is B.S alot of pple do not want to do or choose not to do craft and resourcing and have spent alot of time and effort into making a char or chars who can solo to find high end pets such as yetis so we dont have to bow and scrape to crafters who choose to do pet craft. so now if yetis are tps only i will only have 2 options it seems 1, to sell tp and let others benifit off my farming or 2 craft up a yeti skill which i did not want to do in 1st place or i have a 3rd option i guess and destroy the tp which has just wasted my farming and made epic farming pointless.
ty for wasting all the pples time and effort into making their chars being able to solo areas to find high end pets , you have just about put the final nail in the coffin of making any epic drops worth finding now. pets especially gators and yetis were just about the last thing worth finding every other epics usually are only toss in the shop junk now *claps slowly* ty sir
sooo, your crying, that pets are finally like EVERYTHING else??

*slow claps for the tools in the game that QQ whenever anything is changed*
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #6
Refraxx
Boss Hunter
 
Refraxx is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somewhere in a cave using a satellite uplink
Posts: 123
Default

Lmao! Thanx guys, I needed a good laugh just then.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #7
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,812
Default

no need for a guide. just need the table, a quill pen, the master recipe, and the mats, same as any other form of crafting.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #8
Oneangel
Rare Collector
 
Oneangel's Avatar
 
Oneangel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 768
Default

This patch allowing pet crafting is awesome. You will need dusts to craft epics and imo complaining about this patch would be like a man from the lottery delivering you $1,000,000 and you complaining he wanted you to give him $50 for a taxi home.
__________________

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #9
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashbros View Post
sooo, your crying, that pets are finally like EVERYTHING else??

*slow claps for the tools in the game that QQ whenever anything is changed*
just to clarify, this is aimed at everyone that complains about it
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #10
Thomas Jordan
Seer's BFF
 
Thomas Jordan's Avatar
 
Thomas Jordan is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 740
Default

Been afk for about a week. How do we craft pets? Dismantle an existing pet, and then follow the same procedure as everything else? Or is there a different method?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Confirming TJ correct.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended
 
Hoodrat is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: :O
Posts: 809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jordan View Post
Been afk for about a week. How do we craft pets? Dismantle an existing pet, and then follow the same procedure as everything else? Or is there a different method?
Same procedures as any other craftable usable item, TJ.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
>.>
Auction Master
 
>.>'s Avatar
 
>.> is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,217
Default

Same as the other crafts, and yes pets are dismantled. They require t1 ore and scales, and higher tier scales and bones + resins ofc.
__________________



  Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #13
Thomas Jordan
Seer's BFF
 
Thomas Jordan's Avatar
 
Thomas Jordan is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 740
Default

Thanks Hoodrat and >.>
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Confirming TJ correct.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2013, 08:43 AM   #14
agrimensorguapo
Rat Slayer
 
agrimensorguapo is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
no need for a guide. just need the table, a quill pen, the master recipe, and the mats, same as any other form of crafting.
Where can the table be obtained? I assume that is the special crafting equipment used for beastcrafting.

Do you have to have the virtues to craft an epic pet?

Does your level in Beastcrafting directly correlate to the level of pet that you can craft?

Thanks in advance.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 PM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.