Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
Forgot?

Level 20 Skills
Old 06-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #1
Somneil

Default Level 20 Skills

Here are all the level 20 skills with their mouseover descriptions for easy player reference:

Stat Skills
--------------
Stat Enhancement - Every point in this skill increases the stat bonus of items by 0.25% effectively multiplying them by 1.25 at skill of 100.

Mitigated Penalties - Every point in this skill decreases the stat penalties of items by 0.50% effectively halving them at skill of 100.

Class Specialization - Every point in this skill increases the effect of your innate class bonuses (not to be confused with class experience bonuses and penalties) by 1% effectively tripling the bonuses at skill of 100 assuming Class Enhancement is also maxed.

Learning Skills
---------------------
Cognizance - Every point in this skill increases all passive experience gains in Weaponry, Archery, Protection, Life/Death/Psych Magic, and Beast Mastery skills by 1% effectively doubling them at skill of 100.

Perception - Every point in this skill increases all passive experience gains in Learning, Crafting, Artistry, Resourcefulness, Adventuring, and Social skills by 1% effectively doubling them at skill of 100.

Squirehood - Every point in this skill increases all active experience gains in Weaponry, Archery, and Protection skills by 1% effectively doubling them at skill of 100.

Arcane Research - Every point in this skill increases all active experience gains in Life/Death/Psych Magic skills by 1% effectively doubling them at skill of 100.

Companionship - Every point in this skill increases all active experience gains in Beast Mastery skills by 2% effectively tripling them at skill of 100.

Weaponry Skills
---------------------
Dual Wield - You must have a skill of 20 in this to actually dual wield. When dual wielding your attack delay is equal to the sum of the delays on your two weapons but you also have 50% extra attack speed. Every point in this skill increases that attack speed bonus while dual wielding by 0.5% so at skill of 100 you would be swinging just as fast with two weapons as you would with one.

Double Attack - Every point in this skill provides a 0.2% chance of striking twice with slashing, crushing, and piercing attacks including whips and staves.

Slash Spec - Every point in this skill increases your damage from slashing sources including whips by 0.2%.

Pierce Spec - Every point in this skill increases your minimum damage from piercing sources by 0.4%.

Crush Spec - Every point in this skill increases your damage from crushing sources including staves by 0.2%

Archery Skills
-----------------
Trained Eye - Every point in this skill increases your chance to hit with ranged attacks by 0.15%

Flameshot - Every point in this skill grants a 0.5% chance of your arrows burning your target for 30 damage over 30 seconds with unlimited stacking. At skill of 100, 50% of your ranged hits will trigger this effect. This skill will not work if your Poison Arrow skill is higher.

Poison Arrow - Every point in this skill grants a 0.25% chance of your arrows poisoning your target for 120 damage over 120 seconds with unlimited stacking. At skill 100, 25% of your ranged hits will trigger this effect. This skill will not work if your Flameshot skill is higher.

Vengeful Shot - Every point in this skill grants a 0.25% chance of firing an immediate ranged shot at anyone who hits you with a direct damage spell.

Protection Skills
--------------------
Dual Parry - Every point in this skill provides up to an extra 0.2% chance of parrying melee attacks while dual wielding.

Deflective Shield - Every point in this skill provides a 1% chance of reflecting any spell you block back onto the caster.

Mirrored Blade - Every point in this skill provides a 0.2% chance of mirroring any direct damage spell that hits you back onto the caster when you are auto attacking.

Combat Endurance - Every point in this skill stacks with Combat Recovery to provide an additional 0.15 to the % of your combat energy regen. With both skills maxed you will regenerate energy at 25% (30% with a staff) your out of combat rate when in combat.

Combat Concentration - Every point in this skill stacks with Combat Recovery to provide an additional 0.15 to the % of your combat mana regen. With both skills maxed you will regenerate mana at 25% (30% with a staff) your out of combat rate when in combat.

Life Magic
---------------
Healing - Every point in this skill increases the effect of all healing gems by 0.4%. This including healing over time, but not never-ending continual healing gems.

Repel - Every point in this skill increases the effect of resistance gems by 0.4%

Shared Bliss - This skill coming soon.

Eternity - Every point in this skill increases the effect of never-ending, continual hitpoint, mana, and energy replenishment gems by 0.4%

Palisade - Every point in this skill increases the effect of damage barrier, damage mirroring, and reflective gems by 0.4%

Death Magic
----------------
Inferno - Every point in this skill increases the damage from red direct damage gems by 0.35% but if you have a staff equipped it increases blue gem direct damage by 0.2% as well.

Necromancy - Every point in this skill increases the damage of black direct damage gems by 0.35% but if you have a staff equipped it increases green gems as well.

Dark Patience - Every point in this skill increases the damage and duration of black damage over time gems by 0.5% but if you have a staff equipped it affects all colors.

Longevity - Every point in this skill gives you an extra 0.5% max energy as long as you have a staff equipped.

Psych Magic
----------------
Replay - Every point in this skill gives you a 0.5% chance of immediately drawing a new gem after putting a blue gem in play.

Perseverance - Every point in this skill gives you an extra 0.5% max mana as long as you have a staff equipped.

Beast Mastery Skills
-------------------------
Ferocity - Every point in this skill increases all pet damage by 0.25%

Crafting Skills
------------------
Craftsmanship - This skill allows you to get a second Crafting skill above level 10 but only as high as your Craftsmanship skill.

Artistry Skills
-----------------
Workmanship - This skill allows you to get a second Artistry skill above level 10 but only as high as your Workmanship skill.

Resourcefulness Skills
-----------------------------
Collection - This skill allows you to get a second Resourcefulness skill above level 10 but only as high as your Collection skill.

Adventuring Skills
------------------------
Plunderfiend - Every point in this skill increases the chance of all non-boss loot by 0.3%

Packmule - Every 2 points in this skill increases your number of inventory slots by 1.

Social Skills
-----------------
None

Last edited by Somneil; 07-31-2008 at 09:48 AM..

Old 06-02-2008, 01:31 PM   #2
doug
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

Stats - Stat Enhancement
- Mitigated Penalities
- Class Specialization

Learning - Cognizance
- Perception
- Squirehood
- Arcane Research
- Companionship

Weaponary - Dual Weild
- Double Attack
- Slash Spec
- Pierce Spec
- Crush Spec

Archery - Tained Eyes
- Flameshot
- Poison Arrow
- Vengful Shot

Protection - Dual Parry
- Deflective Shield
- Mirrored Blade
- Combat Endurance
- Combat Concentration

Life Magic - Healing
- Repel
- Shared Bliss
- Eternity
- Palisade

Death Magic - Inferno
- Necromancy
- Dark Patience
- Longevity

Psych Magic - Replay
- Perseverance

Beast Mastery - Ferocity

Crafting - Craftmanship

Artistry - Workmanship

Resourfulness - Collection

Adventuring - Pluderfiend
- Packmule

u can wait to see what they do to get there as to write all tht out would take a long time but there is all the skills u get

Last edited by doug; 06-21-2008 at 07:12 AM..

Old 06-03-2008, 06:29 AM   #3
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

nice list though some of them you can guess what might do

Old 06-03-2008, 07:19 AM   #4
doug
Seer's BFF

Send a message via AIM to doug Send a message via MSN to doug Send a message via Yahoo to doug Send a message via Skype™ to doug

well i figured it take to long with hovering over every skill to say what they did

i reconded he could find out when he got them

but at least he knew what he got

Old 06-03-2008, 07:21 AM   #5
doug
Seer's BFF

i figured this should go in here

all lvl 20 skills need double the exp of normal skills tht u start with

so instead of 1500 for lvl 1 its 3000 for example

but i have learnt tht learning skills

do not get this double exp thing only every other skill just thought i would let u's know

Old 06-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #6
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

Send a message via AIM to doctor-warlord Send a message via MSN to doctor-warlord Send a message via Yahoo to doctor-warlord

ohh so they are much harder to train

Old 06-21-2008, 07:08 AM   #7
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

where there any new skills in the 3 crafting groups artistry, resourcefullness or crafting as if there where you forgot to mention them

and i wonder if anyone will be posting the names of the 40+ skills before end of beta

Old 06-21-2008, 07:13 AM   #8
doug
Seer's BFF

added in the crafting skills

there werent any before as crafting was implemented yet lol

so there added in now

and well i dont know if we will get level 40 skill could be a possibility

Old 06-21-2008, 11:41 PM   #9
GoldRush

can include some brief description on each skill? thanks.

Old 06-27-2008, 05:52 AM   #10
Jerome

At some point im gonna do a complete list of this kind of thing, what each stat does what each skill does. ill wait till im 20 1st though. might take a couple weeks or so

Old 06-27-2008, 07:26 AM   #11
doug
Seer's BFF

lol jerome your more than welcome

i couldnt be bothered to have my mouse hover over them
and copy them all to here seemed well to long a process

so u wanna do it on u go

Old 06-27-2008, 08:08 AM   #12
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

lol yeah it would probably take awhile to do

Old 06-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #13
doug
Seer's BFF

yeh i thought about ti ans started it and then wa slike **** tht

Old 06-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #14
Jerome

probably worth it though we should try to get a fan site together as a kind of unoffical help page fore new players. i for one cant be ****ed to asnwer 12082131824 questions for the next however long i end up playing this when i can just send a link in the end it will save time i guess.

Old 06-28-2008, 03:15 AM   #15
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

you cant even copy paste the links given in chats so its better if most of the help is on forums as then you casn just send them there most of the time

Old 06-29-2008, 10:22 AM   #16
doug
Seer's BFF

yeh like i occasionly post my link ion chat but i added it to my sigi

and went find a post of mine on forums and click the link

as to copy it out is lame

not like u wont find 1 of my posts

Old 06-29-2008, 11:42 AM   #17
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

i could add your's and flshus's link to my sig as i dont have anything there at the moment then they will be easier to find gonna do that later

Old 07-01-2008, 02:45 PM   #18
Camli

I'd really appreciate if someone could get the skill descriptions up before the character wipe at release, since I won't make 20 on any of my characters by then.

Old 07-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #19
doug
Seer's BFF

honestly i actually started working on this but i went on holiday and aint been on much but i will start it up dunno if i will finish it though

Old 07-05-2008, 09:23 AM   #20
doctor-warlord
Auction Master

i hope you will add it before wipe