Old 03-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #101
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhandey View Post
no, dark makes a really good point here. It was ridiculous of me to point out evidence, ask questions, and expect fairness. The only way to address this issue is to fight in arena!!!!

I'm sorry i didn't see this earlier. I guess we can call the whole thing off. Nothing to see here folks, don't worry about fixing arena matches, don't worry about fairness, we'll settle this here and now by me (not an accused party, merely someone interested in the integrity of the arena system) fighting someone accused of manipulating match results.

Dark, your toon is better than mine. In real life, you are probably taller than i am. You are probably stronger than i am, maybe you can run faster, jump farther, sing more beautifully, and dance expressively enough to move a blind man to tears.

But i don't throw arena matches. Funny, this last bit is the topic of the thread. I guess we'll just keep it here then?
Holy ****, it is all so clear now!!!

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-31-2012 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Wooo

Old 03-31-2012, 09:12 PM   #102
-Ryiah-
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to -Ryiah-

i find it rather amusing that this is only now being bought to light. I know for a fact that certain people here have been involved in match fixing and account sharring altering the outcome of previous arena seasons. lol so, what is the real motive here? hmmm *ponders*

Old 03-31-2012, 09:46 PM   #103
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

One thing I would like to point out.

Before all of this blew up, Benny and Mangay would NEVER EVER sit in town with their PvP suits AND SHIELDS on (notice shields). Now that we have proven the time length of them sitting in arena with shields, they sit in town or wherever with their PvP suit with shield on so we can't determine when/if exactly they are in arena and rigging matches.

This is pretty disrespectful to all of us AND GLITCHLESS to try and sneak your way out of the way other players discovered what you were doing in arena. You think you are smart, but you have already been found out. Glitchless told you not to rig matches anymore, but yet you still do. We know it.

Also, Ry, This is not regarding you, nor me, but stop trying to defend your new master when he knows and has admitted to helping rig matches. I am just trying to voice community's opinion on this with the other players. This is not tolerated, as Gltichless said. Is not my problem if it was not pointed out in the past, but it is now. Hopefully, this will not continue next season.

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-31-2012 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: addition

Old 03-31-2012, 09:52 PM   #104
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkxixi View Post
This is pretty disrespectful to all of us AND GLITCHLESS to try and sneak your way out of the way other players discovered what you were doing in arena. You think you are smart, but you have already been found out. Glitchless told you not to rig matches anymore, but yet you still do. We know it.

Because they think they can get away with it. And it's for this same reason, like I said before, they should be denied any awards that come with the ranking they have.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:55 PM   #105
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesspalm View Post

Because they think they can get away with it. And it's for this same reason, like I said before, they should be denied any awards that come with the ranking they have.
Damn straight.

EDIT: Also, isn't it amazing that the only people defending themselves or the teams are people that are either the ones doing it or clanmates or people who support them?

COUGHSYNODCOUGHHACKWTFBBQ

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-31-2012 at 09:56 PM.. Reason: add

Old 03-31-2012, 10:04 PM   #106
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Let's ban everyone who throws fights, and the people they throw fights for. While we're at it, we can ban the people who use other peoples' toons for arena. While we're at that, we can ban everyone who account shares. While we're at that, let's make double sure we ban everyone in this thread who does any of those things and still bitches about other people who do it, just because those people happen to be more successful at it.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:09 PM   #107
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64 View Post
Let's ban everyone who throws fights, and the people they throw fights for. While we're at it, we can ban the people who use other peoples' toons for arena. While we're at that, we can ban everyone who account shares. While we're at that, let's make double sure we ban everyone in this thread who does any of those things and still bitches about other people who do it, just because those people happen to be more successful at it.
This is not a "BAN THEM PLOX" thread, this is a "THEY DON'T DESERVE REWARDS" thread.

For the record, I am nub and fake pee kay leave me alones.

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-31-2012 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: ya

Old 03-31-2012, 10:23 PM   #108
Jackhandey
Rat Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Consider this your one and only warning, do not pre-arrange arena fights or do any sort of win trading. I can't stand win traders.
I think this is clear. This is what the thread is about. I can't stand pre-arranging fights either. That's why we're here. I don't know who did what in the past, I don't care. I care that it stops. The warning was given. The actions continued. The end.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:24 PM   #109
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhandey View Post
I think this is clear. This is what the thread is about. I can't stand pre-arranging fights either. That's why we're here. I don't know who did what in the past, I don't care. I care that it stops. The warning was given. The actions continued. The end.
Agreed. Would like to see Glitchless decision... .HOPEFULLY before season ends.

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-31-2012 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: .

Old 03-31-2012, 10:25 PM   #110
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

My point is at least half the people in this thread bitching about account sharing and win trading have done it themselves, I won't say names though. Deny it all you like as vehemently as you like, if you've done it you know who you are and most of the top players do too.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:33 PM   #111
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
My point is at least half the people in this thread bitching about account sharing and win trading have done it themselves, I won't say names though. Deny it all you like as vehemently as you like, if you've done it you know who you are and most of the top players do too.
As I stated before... Should have came to light in the past if it was happening. Not hard to screeny some things. Now it has, so now we are addressing it. It is simple.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:37 PM   #112
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

lol. Daer is just being his usual pissy little self because i'm talking on the topic, and he's still butthurt about my not liking him.

Yes. I'll go on record for it, since you seem to think that it's relevent. I played Atlas for the entire season, while having my own character played by my friend.

But Glitch also said that things like handing out passwords in that sense is "at your own risk." I've never, nor will ever sell my account, or anything else that glitch hasn't said "it's your problem if BS occurs"

I also (and you can look at the top 10. I have less fights then ANYONE within range) did not spend ALL day in arena with tons of different people using my account to get where I am.

Now, back to the primary issue with this conversation, if your done whining about irrelevant matters...

I also haven't thrown a single fight or asked ANYONE to lay down for me. Why? cause it's wrong. Each and every win I acheived, I got because of simply being a better TEAM than the opposing one.

Not everything is about your personal vendettas daer.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:40 PM   #113
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

This has nothing to do with a personal vendetta, it has to do with the entire top 20 playerbase cheating and being a bunch of hypocrites by turning against the number 1 player, simply because he's better at it and you don't want him to be the number 1 cheater.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:41 PM   #114
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
This has nothing to do with a personal vendetta, it has to do with the entire top 20 playerbase cheating and being a bunch of hypocrites by turning against the number 1 player, simply because he's better at it and you don't want him to be the number 1 cheater.
If true, then it should have been brought up before. Right now, we are addressing this season. Let's stay on topic, please.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #115
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

No, the thing is pointless. Glitchless has issued his warning and bitching about it further won't solve a damned thing.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:44 PM   #116
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
No, the thing is pointless. Glitchless has issued his warning and bitching about it further won't solve a damned thing.
Well then get the **** out of this thread if you have nothing but bitching and moaning about it. Many others feel this should be addressed. If you don't, then leave. Thank you.

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-31-2012 at 10:45 PM.. Reason: .

Old 03-31-2012, 10:45 PM   #117
Beatingu
Gem Pouch Expert

Send a message via Yahoo to Beatingu

*sigh*....either it will be fixed or it won't....we'll still play, moan and bitch about things we don't like....

Old 03-31-2012, 10:46 PM   #118
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatingu View Post
*sigh*....either it will be fixed or it won't....we'll still play, moan and bitch about things we don't like....
Getting some things out in the open is how we curb some actions. Is simple.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:47 PM   #119
sloppyshot
Crab Defiler

holy crap i agreed with daer for the second time ever i think im a be sick :/ any who wont matter how long ppl keep up this fight as its all glitch's decision anyways. idk about daer having a vendetta or not so im a stay off that topic but i hope most of you do realize complaining wont get us anywhere if we cant be cool calm and collected about the situation at hand.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:49 PM   #120
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppyshot View Post
holy crap i agreed with daer for the second time ever i think im a be sick :/ any who wont matter how long ppl keep up this fight as its all glitch's decision anyways. idk about daer having a vendetta or not so im a stay off that topic but i hope most of you do realize complaining wont get us anywhere if we cant be cool calm and collected about the situation at hand.
Hard to be cool, calm, collected when personal attacks are being thrown around. We are bringing an issue to light. There is gonna be some craziness. Either stay on topic or make new thread. Thank you.