Old 03-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #41
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucifal View Post
we were betetr then u 2 guys, u know it very well
It's not "being better" when all you do is sit there and wait for a timeout because you suck to hard to win on your own.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #42
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

When lame ass players skew the results, it gives a bad impression. Has the damage already been done? It appears so...

Old 03-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #43
Gurnison
Gem Pouch Expert

I've read all this and have some strong opinions about some of it. However I won't go into the arena aspect now.

I just want to say that when people complain about account sharing they need to be very careful what they wish for. Account sharing, account sitting, giving away accounts, selling accounts for both in-game gold/tcs and rl money, loaning accounts for pk redeem, clan sharing for alt wars, etc etc.....have all been an integral part of Nod since the game started. It's so widespread I bet there are few longish term players who haven’t been involved in at least one of the above.

The point is that if Glitchless should ever get serious about eliminating that type of thing, the repercussions would probably have a serious domino affect throughout the game. Some of those things I don't mind, others I'm very against. But either way it's just a part of Nod and it's very deeply embedded.

Glitchless makes money by creating a competitive environment. Whenever you pit highly competitive people against each other you are going to end up with people who are more concerned about winning than "the honor of the thing". If highly competitive people are willing to spend thousands of dollars of real money to win, they sure as heck will go to other lengths to win. Glitchless needs to somehow promote that competitive environment, yet at the same time create enough semblance of "fairness" so people don't get pissed and quit. Not an easy thing to do.

And speaking of "fair". That word can't even be defined.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #44
terrorbladestorm
Rare Collector

no such thing as fair. Life is inherently unfair. HOWEVER,

in this game, Jeff is god, and what god says goes. So if god says this is your last warning to not throw games, then it is your last warning.

Personally, I don't care either way (because I am so weak I cannot even get into top 100s), but my interests lies in the continuation of this game. BECAUSE, if this game goes under, all the irl money i spent is wasted. I want to come back in 10 years and still see this game doing okay. That way, I know my investment today, has paid off in the future. In 10 years of passives, I should have some ungodly learning skills hopefully.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #45
Fior
Temporarily Suspended

Terrorbladestorm, you servile man.

"Last warning for u thief". So... that first thief escape for punishment. But all other thieves not.
Discrimination !

Last edited by Fior; 03-30-2012 at 08:42 PM..

Old 03-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #46
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roif View Post
Terrorbladestorm, you servile man.

"Last warning for u thief". So... that first thief escape for punishment. But all other thieves not.
Discrimination !
This is not in any way relevant... or even clear.. anyone can translate?

Old 03-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #47
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

Actually I think I can... lol

"in this game, Jeff is god, and what god says goes" - terror

"you servile man" ... meaning he's calling him a suck up.

The rest is him bitching that there's other "criminals" in the game that arn't being delt with. ..I think.

Old 03-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #48
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesspalm View Post
Actually I think I can... lol

"in this game, Jeff is god, and what god says goes" - terror

"you servile man" ... meaning he's calling him a suck up.

The rest is him bitching that there's other "criminals" in the game that arn't being delt with. ..I think.
Hmm, sounds good to me!

Old 03-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #49
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkxixi View Post
Hmm, sounds good to me!
OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, PRAISE GLITCHLESS, OUR MASTER !!

We off topic yet?

Old 03-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #50
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

Lil bit.

Old 03-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #51
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Roif should go take a few Basic English courses and learn some sentence structure...

JUST SAYIN'

Old 03-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #52
Fior
Temporarily Suspended

Sorry Ark, too late to learn a good english. MAybe u can learn a good logic :P

Sharing account = unfair ?
Donate gold, trophies, epics, normal drops or other = fair ?

At least, when share account, ppl who loan account work for his own prosperity.
If donate to someone something that means u work for that person for free... but donation is not subject to law here.

Last edited by Fior; 03-30-2012 at 09:23 PM..

Old 03-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #53
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roif View Post
Sharing account = unfair ?
Donate gold, trophies, epics, normal drops or other = fair ?
Oh, you should have said that the first time! No one said it was fair in the first place. Should take some Reading Comprehension courses, too.

Old 03-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #54
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
You should really slow down and think about what is being said and the logic behind your response. If you stop and think I believe you will find that who I am is totally irrelevant, I need absolutely no knowledge of your team to make the statement I did, I was not trying to talk to your team nor did I show any desire to do so, and the correct spelling of my name is Coccyx not Cocyks.

Now if you stop and think before you respond you may realize lashing out at any mention of your name isnt going to make you any friends, telling people how good your team is does not have any bearing on my post, bad english is likely to be made fun of, because someone offers a stratagy to your oponent does not mean that stratagy isn't of value and talking tough doesn't make what other people say automaticaly false.
Cock6, you know foreigners must lern2engrish before making sense, right?

Cut him some slack...

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-30-2012 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: .

Old 03-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #55
Jesspalm
Boss Hunter

I will say this though.

I haven't really spoken on the whole situation, but I dont believe that buci's team should be permitted to get a reward for their arena participation simply based off of

A: How they even got to where they are, Having a bunch of people all sharing the accounts to stay in arena at all hours of the day, far and beyond what any respectable team ever could what with that whole... I think it's called sleep thing needed.

and

B: With the obvious numbers showing that they did in fact "set up" arena battles to alter the outcome of how arena should have progressed. If they did it for others, who's to say they didn't do it to get to where they are themselves.

Now... I realize that the first thing anyone is going to say is.. "well of course you want them out, that'd give you 3rd!"

I say that the 3rd place slot be blank voided. Meaning they may get 3rd, but they do not recieve any benefits of doing so. Not to pass the torch down to the next in line. I'm content with where I ended up, and I was kicked out of that spot. Fairly? ... who knows. But rewarding "foul play" with nothing but a hand slap doesn't deter from it happening again.

Old 03-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #56
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesspalm View Post
I will say this though.

I haven't really spoken on the whole situation, but I dont believe that buci's team should be permitted to get a reward for their arena participation simply based off of

A: How they even got to where they are, Having a bunch of people all sharing the accounts to stay in arena at all hours of the day, far and beyond what any respectable team ever could what with that whole... I think it's called sleep thing needed.

and

B: With the obvious numbers showing that they did in fact "set up" arena battles to alter the outcome of how arena should have progressed. If they did it for others, who's to say they didn't do it to get to where they are themselves.

Now... I realize that the first thing anyone is going to say is.. "well of course you want them out, that'd give you 3rd!"

I say that the 3rd place slot be blank voided. Meaning they may get 3rd, but they do not recieve any benefits of doing so. Not to pass the torch down to the next in line. I'm content with where I ended up, and I was kicked out of that spot. Fairly? ... who knows. But rewarding "foul play" with nothing but a hand slap doesn't deter from it happening again.
Well of course you want them out, that'd give you 3rd!

=P

It has been said, continue discussion.

Old 03-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #57
sloppyshot
Crab Defiler

OK what im getting from this (don't get me wrong) is people are mad at them for account sharing? but you do have to admit they wouldn't be the only ones who have. im sure most of us have shared accounts at one time. but i don't arena much. fixing anything isn't right unless of course its a bug or error of some kind which this clearly isn't . then again the same could be said for boxing lol...

Old 03-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #58
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppyshot View Post
OK what im getting from this (don't get me wrong) is people are mad at them for account sharing? but you do have to admit they wouldn't be the only ones who have. im sure most of us have shared accounts at one time. but i don't arena much. fixing anything isn't right unless of course its a bug or error of some kind which this clearly isn't . then again the same could be said for boxing lol...
Go back and read it all again, this is not even the main point of the discussion...

Old 03-30-2012, 10:32 PM   #59
Hopilus
Epic Scholar

I will say this, from personal experience, I do know that some teams are throwing fights. There is 1 team in particular, and they know who they are, that should have beat the living snot out of us...and lost to us 3 times in a row. The first 2 times, because the tank wasn't taunting, and the third time, because the casters weren't casting. And the excuse the tank gave to the casters (because I messaged them asking wtf) was he went afk and thought they had seen him say that. The third time, (messaged them again), was that the tank had Q'd them when they were afk. This is not the first time this season it's happened, and obviously it will continue to happen next season as well.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 03-31-2012, 03:45 AM   #60
NemesisKnight
Gem Pouch Expert

Hey! We didn't throw those fights, we legitimately suck. And my teammates wander off all the time (the slackers).

Just Kidding, you guys are better then us. But my teammates are still slackers.