Old 03-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #21
Tragicallyhip
Gem Pouch Expert

No top 3 team, jumps 100+points in one night... unless someone is intentionally feeding... you made the obvious mistake of that. We aren't dumb, we can count.

<-- Had to, That just never happens to me IRL

Old 03-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #22
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

To be honest i dont see any problem by giving points away, thats not against the rules of the game at least, thats just what kind of person you are or how you roll.

The main problem in here is that there is some massive account sharring involved and that is just not fair and is harmful for everyone who deserves an equal oportunity at least.

People having carpal tunnel for playing as much as they can while you guys just give your toons to many people to run it for you and also work together with them and fix everything in a not honest way, people will get to a boiling point and it will create consequences, imo tbh.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Last edited by Sanlucifer; 03-30-2012 at 06:03 PM..

Old 03-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #23
Bengrim
Boss Hunter

i hawe many good frend in nod we r always loughn and hawin fun even i kill/killed in arena.including arach team.

im not cheat with any team.i killed many team ower and ower.even i talkin now i killed manga 5. time just tonight.

and yes im not gona arena again next season.too much hate people around it.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #24
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanlucifer View Post
To be honest i dont see any problem by giving points away, thats not against the rules of the game at least, thats just what kind of person you are or how you roll.

The main problem in here is that there is some massive account sharring involved and that is just not fair and is harmful for everyone who deserves an equal oportunity at least.

People having carpal tunnel for playing as much as they can while you guys just give your toons to many people to run it for you and also work together with them and fix everything in a not honest way, people will get to a boiling point and it will create consequences, imo tbh.
I like you San but coming from you a rant about account sharing means nothing. On another note, I don't think it matters whether or not these guys were "cheating" because it's still a good idea to put in failsafes against this kind of thing.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #25
Boondi
Boss Hunter

There is a way to fix this. Sorta. Have a play off system. Top 8 play off's. 9-10 get reward for getting there. Then a finals system. Teams have a certain amount of time to make them selves available or they forfeit.
1 v 4, 2 v 3. Winners through to 3rd round, looser play winners of below.
5 v 8, 6 v 7. Winners play looser of above losers out.

Loser of Fight 1 & 2 v Winners fight 3 & 4.

Winners of fight 1 & 2 v winners of fight 5 & 6

Winners of fight 7 & 8 = Arena Champion.

All fights best of 3.

This will then be pure team v team. Best team wins.

Also shorten Arena season to 3-4 months max. Currently to commit your time for this long a period is crazy. Especially for those who have jobs and families. I for one won't be starting season 6 for a month or 2.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #26
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Shortening the season would result in people who don't have a lot of time not being able to get tempers, which, along with the exp bonus, is the reason most people play arena. The vast majority of nod players don't care about top 10 because they know they won't get it.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #27
Glitchless
Administrator

Consider this your one and only warning, do not pre-arrange arena fights or do any sort of win trading. I can't stand win traders.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #28
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Consider this your one and only warning, do not pre-arrange arena fights or do any sort of win trading. I can't stand win traders.
Imma advertise this for you. You may feel free to pay me one TC per day.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #29
Boondi
Boss Hunter

I hope you have a way of tracking it then Glitch.

or does "Oh I was afk" slip through the cracks?????

Old 03-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #30
Boondi
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64 View Post
Shortening the season would result in people who don't have a lot of time not being able to get tempers, which, along with the exp bonus, is the reason most people play arena. The vast majority of nod players don't care about top 10 because they know they won't get it.
1/2 the time double the rating. Same result.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:42 PM   #31
Jackhandey
Rat Slayer

Yay glitch! Thank you for weighing in on this.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:12 PM   #32
Roo
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucifal View Post
ok, i saw so much dirt thrown against my team. i saw jack saying dill team is the best.. i saw paulo blameing for selling pts or helping top 10 teams to stay there.. but i still remember very well, cos i played 6 months this arena, that my team was nr 1 since 1 week the arena ends, and no1 blamed us, but every1 said us we are very good, they were happy ben team wont win arena second time in a row, we had 100 pts distance to Arach and ben teams.
Many players from best clan here, Synod, sent us congratulations for our result, and no1 said a **** word about us, many players wanted for mean purposes that we win arena, not ben, or arach.....

We were very unlucky and lost against 2 weaker teams cos lags.. and we tried to come back but ben kicked us several times... and our morale is down for good this season... losing or wining is no more important to us.

And jack, Arach is not the best team , u can say equal to bengrim team 100%. i played this season much more then u did.. and played against them and i know what i say. We were top 3.. we cam back from 1700 rating .. we tried very hard to be there.

Ofc ppl who cant enter top 10 is frustrated, and i see here paulo, and jack, but is not our fault, we were betetr then u 2 guys, u know it very well, and u support arach.. trying to put us ina wrong image, this is lack of respect. Manly talk is better than posting here your frustrations, your weaknesses .

Finally, Cocyks, who the hell are u to talk about my team ? u know nothing about us, u know nothing about arena, u are zero! enter arena to teach u some lssons, spend thousands of nights then u can try to talk to my team. u are just a piece of garbage.
Thousands of nights hey? If you're here to defend yourself that's one thing. Nobody is complaining that you're better than them. They are complaining that you're throwing matches. "Who the hell are you to talk about my team?" Who the **** are you that you're above mention? You're no holy master, you arrogant prick. The thread is about you cheating to help someone else get ahead. Judging by your response, and the fact that you and Bengrim are clannies on BOTH ends, I'm futher convinced that you're cheating. Then again, who the **** am I, right?

Old 03-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #33
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Haha, is amusing... We all know Bufical's team is a bunch of account sharing losers who think that exploiting the game is fun...? Benny will whine and complain about any tactic that can defeat his team... this is just a way for him to win so he can keep his enlarged head full of gas. He is not as great as he thinks he is, as this proves it. WE MUST CHEAT THE SYSTEM TO GET AHEAD WOOOOOOOOO !!! Eh, such is life in Nod...

EDIT: Also, I wish to seen Bengrim lose arena legitly so he can whine and complain about other teams 1-upping him. Is also amusing. BLADow!!! wut

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-30-2012 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: lolol

Old 03-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #34
Bengrim
Boss Hunter

didnt you banned yet? lmao

Last edited by Bengrim; 03-30-2012 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: lol

Old 03-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #35
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengrim View Post
didnt you banned yet? lmao
Not yet, but seems like you should since you can't seem to legitly play the damn game. Why do foreigners believe they are above the rules? Moral compass = broken or lost?

Old 03-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #36
paulodjohn
Seer's BFF

buci its ok for a team that has 7 people controlling them to be better then my team. I don't mind that what chance do I have against people that can play so much. That factor solely got your team to such a high spot. And tbh I don't see why ye should even get top 3 prizes, how would that be fair to all them people that played yer toons.? without them you wouldn't be where you now stand. and with them its kind of cheating and against the rules don't you think?

Glitch should make an example out of you and give you squat for doing half squat. maybe people will think twice about how they arena in future then

Old 03-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #37
Mimi
Temporarily Suspended

I.
Who is the best team?
Look who has the most wins against teams rated ones.

To know who is the best team, for confirmation, top 5 Teams must compete with each Other in let's say 5-10 games.

II.
Anyway, this arena was the longest ever. In my opinion it is not allowed. In addition we do not know when it ends than 2 weeks before. In any contest of this world is announced, yet long before you start any contest is announced start date and end date of that contest. At that time all contestants must complete all their matches to reach a result, any good or not provided, the absence or abandonment of those enrolled for various reasons.

In my opinion, any delay in completion of a contest can seriously disadvantage those who are on top, others can catch up to them and emulate them. It seems that in this arena has happened so far.
In this case, the awards are given to those who probably do not deserve.
Therefore, I consider that to be announced in advance, so start on the day of the arena and when it ends.

III.
I heard that many of the top 5 players avoid each other, trying not to fight each other.
San is absolutely right here. And in my opinion is that there is no respect and fair play in this arena. This can happen because the arena don't have some very strict rules to not allow teams to avoid one another. It is disappointing to hear this. Just the top teams would have to fight each other most times, very little to distinguish without doubt the best. The fact that top teams are able to avoid each other is like a big lie.
Also... awards received by each team can be regarded as unfair.
Therefore it should be rebuilt ongoing regulation so that it will be impossible to avoid fight.

IV.
Why only 3 vs 3 arena?
And why not arena 1 vs 1?

The arena 3 vs 3 team can break at any time due to numerous and diverse problems. Do not write anywhere that will participate in infinitely same players on the same team in all leagues.
While the arena 1 vs 1, it will always attend the same player and can not be influenced by loss or not, one of the teammates.
Should be and arena 1 vs 1, not necessarily for awards, but for fame, to recognize the best player in the game.
Glitch can register the final games to all can see.
We can learn from each end of the arena 3 vs 3 were is the best three players, but it is suspected that there was no official competition where you can distinguish the best player of this game.

V.
I see brings up the fact that some players can play more than others. This favors them more. Not all have enough free time. Some may work easier, others harder and play rarely, others are at school, others are on vacation. Others may be retired and have all the time in the world to play Nod.
Exploitation of toon by other players can make the characters very strong, in according to agreements between them.

VI.
TOU:
Two. Do Not share or trade accounts. Obviously due to rule # 1 You Can not share or trade accounts since you'd have to Give Someone your password to do that. So DO NOT DO IT.

This rule prevents breakdown of acquisitions in that character, but if the person who lent a strong character, to exploit, it is fair to the one from which he borrowed, then there is no problem.
It can also lend character to make PL a weaker character, saving time, and return in same condition, it is good also. But is also exploitation.

I bought the accel with dollars, grinder I bought with dollars, I bought 4 months premium or standard both for my main and ALTS, i bought with dollars many virtues, both for my main and alts since I was low lvl, lower then lvl 30. And now, what I hear? Someone else share his account to other player to buy accel, virtues and grinder without spending any dollar ?
Why to spend so much dollars when i can exploit someone else powerfull alts. Nobody told me this when I was low lvl. Is not fair. Or maye is but i'm feel betrayed, i am very upset to hear that anyway.

P.S. Also i hear casters can make double gold or trophies then others. This is fair ?

I'm Polish so ?... Yes, I used Google Translator.

Last edited by Mimi; 03-30-2012 at 08:01 PM..

Old 03-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #38
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucifal View Post
ok, i saw so much dirt thrown against my team. i saw jack saying dill team is the best.. i saw paulo blameing for selling pts or helping top 10 teams to stay there.. but i still remember very well, cos i played 6 months this arena, that my team was nr 1 since 1 week the arena ends, and no1 blamed us, but every1 said us we are very good, they were happy ben team wont win arena second time in a row, we had 100 pts distance to Arach and ben teams.
Many players from best clan here, Synod, sent us congratulations for our result, and no1 said a **** word about us, many players wanted for mean purposes that we win arena, not ben, or arach.....

Remember when i told you that i didnt want Ben to win cause of how they avoided arach? you said to me : let us kill you then. I said no because i have principles.

We were very unlucky and lost against 2 weaker teams cos lags.. and we tried to come back but ben kicked us several times... and our morale is down for good this season... losing or wining is no more important to us.

At least your morale is down and im sure you know why it is. Losing or winning is not important for you? then why you kept Q'ing to give away matches to Ben and to your alt team to be on top 10?

And jack, Arach is not the best team , u can say equal to bengrim team 100%. i played this season much more then u did.. and played against them and i know what i say. We were top 3.. we cam back from 1700 rating .. we tried very hard to be there.

You are giving flowers to Bens team and yes, you did try so hard until you realize that you couldnt beat them so you joined them, opportunist.

Ofc ppl who cant enter top 10 is frustrated, and i see here paulo, and jack, but is not our fault, we were betetr then u 2 guys, u know it very well, and u support arach.. trying to put us ina wrong image, this is lack of respect. Manly talk is better than posting here your frustrations, your weaknesses .

Is not about who is the best, is about playing and enjoying the game in a honest way and earning it, equal oportunity for everyone. You did have 10 extra hands at least.

Finally, Cocyks, who the hell are u to talk about my team ? u know nothing about us, u know nothing about arena, u are zero! enter arena to teach u some lssons, spend thousands of nights then u can try to talk to my team. u are just a piece of garbage.

You ( and you other 10hands) cant teach anything to anyone and you know it, unless is about cheating and low standards.
When you are wrong is better to admit it, you earn respect that way.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #39
Mimi
Temporarily Suspended

Also many alts can feed one main. In my oppinion Is not so much difference.

Also, please read my post no #39 on page 2.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #40
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanlucifer View Post
When you are wrong is better to admit it, you earn respect that way.
10 Stars, Pwnt, Damn straight.

Meant to quote whole jabbertext, but not wanna make eet long.

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-30-2012 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: .