Book of Masters
Old 05-01-2019, 10:43 PM   #1
blackpanther
Boss Hunter

Talking Book of Masters

Can we get a New Section (window) to open that has just the Master of items that we can ~ acquire, (buy), or make - LG items only of course - . Because when asked in civil if "someone has a Master of..." a item, we need to search all items we have to see if we do have it or not.

And now with a purchase and you have a failed gift attempt, it'd be nice to have it placed in your inventory when one doesn't fail.

I know it's a easy button to ask for, but if the new window section had the available spots of all the lg spots to be filled, it may be a fun way to fill that window up with all the possible lg masters that happen to be in that section, say archery stuff, piercer things crusher things ... etc.

Old 05-01-2019, 10:53 PM   #2
Lakki
Gem Pouch Expert

Just make a seperate tab for masters, as opposed to the category of the item itself. That way people can navigate masters, and be able to look at the actual items differently.

I don't expect to see a change to how carrying masters works in itself, as people will probably say " Bliss and buy inventory/storage expanders if you want to hold more, or make alts

But a small tweak to the auction house may be good. Dunno, it's been years since it's been touched/ updated, hasn't it?

Old 05-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #3
Brookeland
Crab Defiler

Support

Old 05-02-2019, 05:48 PM   #4
Pale
Seer's BFF

Support

Old 05-02-2019, 06:57 PM   #5
Jarrhal
Crab Defiler

been asking for a master book for years now. i have almost 8 rows (~120) of master plans. LG and epic and a few rares and uncommons as well. Its not an easy button and yes i have spent tcs on expanders. having something to hold them all isnt asking for an easy button or anything imho. Its a quality of life thing.