Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Old 01-12-2014, 03:07 PM   #21
Glitchless
Administrator

If we change anything, Milkchan will be rewarded, but we do not want to cause any significant disturbance for people who are legitimately farming resources.

Old 01-12-2014, 03:59 PM   #22
Milkchan
Gem Pouch Expert

neither do i want that. having resourcing interrupted sucks big time. some other solution must be found.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:10 PM   #23
Milkchan
Gem Pouch Expert

Hopilus proposed that you CAN get pulled from resourcing into arena, but same as with gold chests, you would the resource you'd get even if the mini game was interrupted.
i find taht the fairest solution.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:19 PM   #24
Hopilus
Epic Scholar

*you'd get the resources that you would have gotten as though you finished the mini game
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #25
Milkchan
Gem Pouch Expert

sigh..when tired my english sucks, sorry >.<

Old 01-12-2014, 07:22 PM   #26
zenga
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to zenga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopilus View Post
*you'd get the resources that you would have gotten as though you finished the mini game
You forgot the dot!

Old 01-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #27
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

I don't see how it's really a big deal. You're killing your own wrist for a tiny benefit of saving yourself a few seconds (doesn't take long to throw an arena fight if you want to get it over with) and any change would inevitably hurt resourcers and arena-ers alike.

Old 01-13-2014, 12:09 AM   #28
Valor
Crab Defiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopilus View Post
Could have been the best solution if it wasn't for unstackable resources like 12 preys stuck to your mouse at arena match. LOL

All days are one day, split through an endless night.

Old 01-13-2014, 12:22 AM   #29
>.>
Auction Master

How about this glitch when you are resourcing an arena fight gets "queued" to occur. While there is an arena fight queued that toon that was just resourcing cannot resource again. That way if a team is doing this to resource they can get a max of 1 resource per "queued" fight. If they try to resource a second time during thew same queue cycle they get an error message "You have already resourced while a fight has been queued, please wait for your fellow teammate to finish."

OR just have the game remember they have a resource due on X spot (getting pulled into fights while in looting makes the game forget they fought so no resourcing) which could eliminate the need altogether

Old 01-13-2014, 12:22 AM   #30
Nemesiss
Auction Master

or getting possible t30 resources for doing nothing

Old 01-13-2014, 05:32 AM   #31
Milkchan
Gem Pouch Expert

daer, throwing fights is not allowed. last i know it was a bannable offense. i really hope you are not suggesting that you are doing this. so it is not a few seconds but several minutes if your team does not suck.

i like the suggestion that the game remembers that you had a resourcing game still and when returning from arena you get to redo the mini game instead of having to fight again to get to do it, if that is waht has been suggested and i did not misunderstand.

getting t30's for nothing? if resourcing should be interrupted you should not LOSE t30's for nothing.

the one with no more than one resourcing per q? stupid and pretty much all resourcers would stop doing arena. not what glitch wants.

Old 01-13-2014, 05:54 AM   #32
>.>
Auction Master

I did not mean 1 resource per queue milky. I'll see if I can explain it better. There was an update not too long ago that allowed people to resource during arena without fear of being interrupted. In my experience it works, if you get a fight while foraging it will wait until you finish foraging then draw you into the match. It queues your arena fight to happen after the game is finished.

You said that people can alternate mini games and perma farm outside of arena with the bonus which is true. My first suggestion was that people can only use the delay tactic once each before the fight it forced through. They can resource as many times as they want with the bonus but once that arena fight is there and waiting they can only do 1 resource each at max. Nothing would change for normal farmers, only people that are using this to stop arena would only be able to do it less.

Old 01-13-2014, 06:58 AM   #33
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

i love the idea of it remembering that you had a resource due on that spot, like when your pulled into a match during looting. you miss the resourcing. make it remember that there is a resource game due there.

would help everyone, and not hinder anyone imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:13 AM   #34
Milkchan
Gem Pouch Expert

ah..i understand, rouge. like it. would love a combination with what smash formulated better than i did. it is REALLY annoying to lose resourcing game due to being pulled into arena. i only farm for the resources since gold chests and trophies are only a smart part of my income and i hate losing rrt with no resource gain.

Old 01-17-2014, 05:33 AM   #35
Oneangel
Rare Collector

I don't even understand how this perma resoursing thing works...if I'm resoursing and an arena match is due, the moment I click on the plant it drags me into arena, not giving time to trash an unwanted resource, let alone move to another square to fight/resourse.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 01-17-2014, 01:17 PM   #36
>.>
Auction Master

2 toons alternating OA say gardening for instance it has like a 2min game about 1.5min in you start the game on the other toon and get the first one ready for the next game as long as 1 game is going you will not get a fight. which is exploiting ther arena bonus since it was put in place to compensate people for less fights due to arena itself, not to be used as a perma 10% bonus.

Old 01-17-2014, 01:41 PM   #37
Oneangel
Rare Collector

Aah...thanks for explaining rogue That milky is far too smart for her own good, though since there is a massive shortage of resources in general, those people willing to farm in this way having a mere 10% bonus to resources at the cost of no treasure chests or trophies for their rrt are doing the community a favour

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 01-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #38
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applegreen View Post
daer, throwing fights is not allowed. last i know it was a bannable offense. i really hope you are not suggesting that you are doing this. so it is not a few seconds but several minutes if your team does not suck.
Throwing fights to help someone win is a bannable offense. Taking off your armor so you die faster against a team you can't possibly beat that's wasting your time is not.

Old 01-17-2014, 03:32 PM   #39
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimlinger View Post
i use my vamp against the OP teams to waste THIER time
i enjoy when people use tact CA against them as well.

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 01-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #40
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

I r a good time waster in arena or cb

omg i wanna sammich nao

Tina Fey Tina Fey Tina Fey Tina Fey