Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Timmies are bugged!
Old 01-05-2014, 06:50 PM   #1
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer
Default Timmies are bugged!

Timmies are bugged or exaggerated ? i just noticed that it mitigates 10% and 15% bonus to heals and "75%" bonus to regeneration yes i said 75% , is it intended or just a typo on the code and description as well??

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 01-05-2014, 06:54 PM   #2
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

This should really be looked into, something doesn't seem right here.

Old 01-05-2014, 06:58 PM   #3
Glitchless
Administrator

Timmies came out when everyone was still laughing at Regen. It says 75%, it gives 75%.

Old 01-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #4
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Timmies came out when everyone was still laughing at Regen. It says 75%, it gives 75%.
yes, we know it says that and it gives that, we are asking if this was intended and you misplaced a decimal?

Old 01-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #5
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Where does Flippy lives? i offer you double of what he offered you.

Old 01-05-2014, 07:09 PM   #6
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Ok, let me say this:

There really wasn't a reason to go Regen before Timmy for a lot of people.

Clans activated Regen runes afterwards, people jumped on Sacrigenesis, Morphing to EF, etc.

Now that it is out, shouldn't be it looked at?

Old 01-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #7
Master
Boss Hunter

FFS selling t2 timmies if anyone is interested

Old 01-05-2014, 07:19 PM   #8
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

I dont want to seem pushy or anything and i know 80% of the people that does arena competitive will hate me but shouldnt the timmies procs work only if you have a whip equipped? judging by their bonus and damage/delay or dps.. they could work for archers more than anything or and tanks over all with whip and shield , etc.

I mean other way i dont understand this... unless you revise the regeneration %. 10% mit right there is strong, +15% heal omg op + 75% regeneration lulwat?

Old 01-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #9
Master
Boss Hunter

im done

Last edited by Master; 01-05-2014 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: .

Old 01-06-2014, 09:47 AM   #10
>.>
Auction Master

anyone with timmies is unkillable? man how was arena won last season by a team that had NO regeners on the team.

This is your whine, first it was every patch glitch does some how nerfs bm's now it is this. Quit bishing and just learn to counter it. As I said before you being a bm cannot use timmies, but your 370 regen begs to differ the fact that you do not use regen at all. You are just butt hurt someone else can do it better.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:41 AM   #11
Valor
Crab Defiler

I agree with Rogue. It's interesting that people who whine about timmies are mostly those who use whips (and consequently use other pet types and it's a thorn in their eyes to see some good pet for non-whippers)

All days are one day, split through an endless night.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:18 PM   #12
SiSiX
Seer's BFF

...just a fading, memory...

What was, was, and what will be, has yet to happen....

Last edited by SiSiX; 12-17-2015 at 03:05 PM..

Old 01-06-2014, 05:24 PM   #13
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

People will always defend their class and bash the others most of the times in any game or any forums specially but eventually you can get some decent ideas or concerns.

I can totally see the concern of Tale as a bm and i like to trip a lot and over think things and analyze them, i like to believe that Timmies were introduced as a BM/Whippers counter legendary, i could be wrong but it will just make perfect sense... also they seem to be really powerful for casters , i will avoid talking about the regeners it seems to be a hot topic at the moment and i dont want to start fights in between players, debates are always welcome to my eyes though but insults are just pathetic.

I wouldnt be honest if i dont admit that my real intention with this thread was to make it seem as a bug when in fact i knew it wasnt and i do apologize for having that approach, i thought it would be more effective.

Old 01-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #14
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Timmies are not really an issue, is the combination of many things together with them that is a real issue and for that reason i like to say that 75% is way too high and you have to understand that the lack of dps of the pet doesnt justify the huge proc % since pets are not really that big of a dps factors for non BM, i could be wrong now but im sure if any class that is not a whipper would like to pick a pet for the first 2.5min of arena it would be timmy, forcing the most viable and safe option of going full defense/regener/healer until the damage timer kicks in...which in fact thats ok there is still a lot of possible strategies or different combinations but they all want the same, killing the weak and highest dps which usually is the same.

Interesting thought, why dont you buff a shield user damage and nerf his defense a little bit? why dont you buff a dd caster defense and nerf his dps a little bit? why dont you add damage on some healing skills and reduce the heal? why dont you make everyone to be self sufficient?would require to adjust skills in a manner that it has a full benefit on you but lower benefit on a friendly target.

I am just against the idea that a dps person depends on a tank to dps or that a tank needs a healer to keep tanking or that a healer needs a dps that kills and a tank to heal, i know its to complicated to do all this changes but i am just saying it because i think this could solve many issues of 3 man groups and specially 1 vs 1 as well, actually now it seems that you are actually going towards that slowly with legendaries and some new gems, etc. The main problem is that you can bunker up too much and you can taunt it all to that bunker and 1 dps can be super glassy (aoes was a nice addition for that) and a healer can keep healing whatever aoes or issues the tank is having...ofc until damage bonus kicks in but if you make it more the way i just said you wouldnt need a damage bonus at all, anything unexpected could happen more often at least at any time.

Now let me ask you something and i want you all to be honest, would the best dps/offensive set up be able to beat or kill the best tanky/defensive set up before the damage bonus kicks ?(even after) in 1 versus 1. I doubt it will even get remotely close right? wouldnt it be nice if it could have a 50% chance at least?

@ Sisix, i was never "op"... mostly everyone else was "up" even when i was "op" as u say, i was always concern and sharing my thoughts and even if i am "up" will always be suggesting and expressing my thoughts, i am all about good fights and adrenaline rushes rather than slow fights and same decisions since the beginning of the fight, you dont need to be that wise to realize that when 80% of the PvP players share the same build something is not right.

Anyways i do still think that the game has involved A LOT and in a good way and i am so glad and happy for that, keep it up and promote your arena/pvp because i think is fast, neat and glitchless. Almost impossible to find another browser pvp game like Nodiatis.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:04 PM   #15
>.>
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale View Post
If u would stop being such an smart*** you would actually SEE what ppl are posting and who is using what!!!
You think it was fine because none of the regen bonuses were exclusive to non bm's. I know full well what regen can do and yes, without timmies you cannot turn into a Usaeagle...which is why you are butthurt about it.

If YOU would read other threads you would see that I also believe that regen should also only be used as a utility and not relied upon fully.

Have you tired any of the counters? Yeah gravebound doesn't work with whips, or bows either but you don't hear me making threads complaining about it (yes you didn't make this one I am well aware because I have the capacity to read names), but gravebound from an ally works and you or an ally could use a reaper and combine that with a DK class and that can nearly make the timmies useless.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:18 PM   #16
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Timmy r teh op dun mess with teh turtle !

Old 01-06-2014, 07:38 PM   #17
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Ignoring the rest of this drivel, making Timmy work only with whips would result in no one using them, unless the damage was buffed massively. No sense being a whipper if you can't heal or do any damage with your pets.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:00 PM   #18
SiSiX
Seer's BFF

Old 01-06-2014, 08:01 PM   #19
SiSiX
Seer's BFF

Old 01-07-2014, 01:47 AM   #20
Atropos
Rare Collector

Teenage super ninja turtles! Banzai