Old 04-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #1
Private
Neophyte

Default Arkxixxi

ohh and i know some of you don't like him at all, but we need ark back

Old 04-15-2012, 11:33 PM   #2
Picklehead
Temporarily Suspended

He was banned because he asked a question about why grinder needed to be changed even though it's not broken and why Glichless wanted to make changes to something that's not broken instead of adding new content. Asking a question like that in a forum is also automatically grounds for banning your ingame character too, because it's so much worse than stealing accounts, rigging arena fights (I don't think anyone got banned for it even though it looks like it continued even after Glitchless' warning), or "undermining buyer confidence ingame." It looks like Glitchless really does have carte blanche, so remember to watch what you say or ask in the forum otherwise your ingame character will get banned for you asking something while outside the game. You are free (to ask what he tells you) you are free (to ask what he tells you).

Old 04-15-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Actually he got banned because, as you can see by his signature, he got on Glitch's last nerve and continued to push his limits for weeks afterward. Swearing frequently in the forums was the last straw.

Old 04-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
Sexykills
Seer's BFF

ya idk what was exactly said as the last straw but we all know that others have never ever done the same thing to Glitchless , about Glitchless or in game or forums either right yep cause we know Roo isnt just pushing and screwing with glitch with his siggy just as a simple example right lol

sorry Roo for calling you out lol

Old 04-15-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
Sexykills
Seer's BFF

seriously though now that im thinking about it i'm not totally sure what exactly Ark ever did that was so bad that started the countless warnings except that people that didnt like him would watch his posts like a hawk and send in everything they ever say ... idk though im just guessing cause as annoying as he could be i really never saw anything really constituting full ban *shruggs*

someone please chime in and enlighten me .. show me the light that was Arks path to darkness please and thankies

Old 04-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #6
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Every other sentence was an insult toward Glitchless, he was like Poopooface except less serious

Old 04-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #7
Fior
Temporarily Suspended

"It's a crime to hate a person that others, from what I see, he loves? I am not allowed to hate, as long as that i am sincere, without being punished"?

Old 04-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #8
Picklehead
Temporarily Suspended

Never mind the fact that Killgore sweared three times on the first post of his thread titled "about sick of it," or the countles others that swear, or the fact that swearing in the forum isn't one of the forum rules, yet it was Arkxixi that deserved the ban, being banned for something that isn't considered as a "bannable offense" EVEN ACCORDING TO GLITCHLESS' OWN FORUM RULES. Also, how does that explain him getting character banned for swearing in the forums?

Old 04-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #9
Picklehead
Temporarily Suspended

here are the forum rules: Forum Rules

1. The only place where you can be unkind, discuss politics, religion, or anything not game related, talk trash or belittle any other players is in the "Uncivil or Off Topic" forum. Posters who do not abide by these rules will not be allowed to post on the forums. You must respect other players regardless of how stupid you think or know they are. Harassment of any kind outside of the uncivil forum or uncivil game channel will not be tolerated. Also do not post in any other forums if your signatures are offensive - they will be treated as part of your posts. Repeatedly breaking the rules will result in in-game punishment such as being squelched or banned from civil.

2. Use the report post feature (icon at the lower left of each post) to report people who are breaking rule #1.

3. You may not advertise other games or be offensive to moderators in any forum section.

4. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, but game bashing, company bashing, and developer bashing is not tolerated in any forum section.

Old 04-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #10
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Again, if you've ever read his signature you'll know why he got bant. He flaunted the fact that he was on the verge of being banned, he thought it was funny. I liked him but he earned it.

Old 04-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #11
Picklehead
Temporarily Suspended

also Arkxixi's grinder post: "

I don't understand why change something that is not broken? Why not leave it be and add new skills? Not everyone is "balanced" and some people like to specialize. That takes away from some regen or defense. Why take away the best aspect of grinder? I don't understand. Just leave it and add new ****, what the ****.

EDIT-- Grinder says it is "great for PvP and Crafting" but not specific to. So where is the exploit? Why **** around with it? Why not add new content instead of changing old things that shouldn't be touched?"

And he's somehow insulting Glitchless in every other sentence of this post. (psst guess what: he's not insulting Glitchless in every other sentence of his post).

Old 04-16-2012, 12:00 AM   #12
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Glitchless said in chat it was the incessant swearing. Look, ark has been civil banned several times and finally he got a warning that the next time he stepped a toe out of line he was done. HE stepped a toe out of line a hundred times after that, today he caught glitchless in a bad mood.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:03 AM   #13
Glitchless
Administrator

Nobody was banned for merely asking a question. Arkxixi had been warned repeatedly for being offensive and insulting, he'd been banned from civil before and constantly spammed moderators asking to be unbanned. He was unbanned and it was explained to him that if another instance came up where he caused problems he would be banned in game in addition to on the forums. When he cursed at the moderators on the forums it was no surprise that he finally got his wish.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:04 AM   #14
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

GLITCHLESS LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO ANY OR ALL OF THE SITES/SERVICES AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. YOU MUST AGREE TO AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL ACCOUNTS, ACCOUNT SETTINGS, PERMISSIONS, ACCESSORIES, UPGRADES, ITEMS, ETC HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MONETARY VALUE.

Sucks but thats how it is, isnt it? thats why u better think twice before u bash the company or you insult it or you make fun of it, unless you want to gamble it and risk it.

Its pretty simple, if you dont agree with those terms you shouldnt click the little square when you log your toon and you wont be able to play.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:04 AM   #15
Picklehead
Temporarily Suspended

Not to try to insult you or anything Daer, but I just don't buy the fact that Glitchless was in any way, shape, or form justified in banning his in game characters and forum account for something like that. He may have been a little wild in nod, but to get banned under the pretense of swearing in the forums seems a little fishy to me, seeing as though countless others swear in the forums as well. Also, he never stole an account, scammed people, or rigged arena fights so......make of this what you will.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:04 AM   #16
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Nobody was banned for merely asking a question. Arkxixi had been warned repeatedly for being offensive and insulting, he'd been banned from civil before and constantly spammed moderators asking to be unbanned. He was unbanned and it was explained to him that if another instance came up where he caused problems he would be banned in game in addition to on the forums. When he cursed at the moderators on the forums it was no surprise that he finally got his wish.
If I constantly spam you asking for an MVP title on my mouseover will I get it?

Old 04-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #17
Melusinenyxie
Auction Master

I think it's a silly ban. Sometimes you need to swear. It helps show emphasis! Also is proven to reduce pain.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #18
Picklehead
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Quote:
I don't understand why change something that is not broken? Why not leave it be and add new skills? Not everyone is "balanced" and some people like to specialize. That takes away from some regen or defense. Why take away the best aspect of grinder? I don't understand. Just leave it and add new ****, what the ****.

EDIT-- Grinder says it is "great for PvP and Crafting" but not specific to. So where is the exploit? Why **** around with it? Why not add new content instead of changing old things that shouldn't be touched?
uhh.....where does he curse directly at the moderators? Lest you forget Killgore's post in :
Quote:
This game is taking a turn for the worse, people are bitching about miniscule details that affect only them and dont affect the whole, **** that, **** these ridiculous (but I am pretty sure take hard work) patches that just refine current yet stale systems. No one really gives a **** about a 1% increase in some skill, and if they do it's because that's the only new thing they have to bitch about.
that means that Killgore should be reprimanded for cursing at the moderators even though, like Arkxixi, he's not cursing at the moderators

Old 04-16-2012, 12:10 AM   #19
Sexykills
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64 View Post
If I constantly spam you asking for an MVP title on my mouseover will I get it?
probly not Daer but keep kissin azz and you probly will

ohh hold still you got a lil something brown on your nose

Old 04-16-2012, 12:10 AM   #20
Picklehead
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanlucifer View Post
GLITCHLESS LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO ANY OR ALL OF THE SITES/SERVICES AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. YOU MUST AGREE TO AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL ACCOUNTS, ACCOUNT SETTINGS, PERMISSIONS, ACCESSORIES, UPGRADES, ITEMS, ETC HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MONETARY VALUE.

Sucks but thats how it is, isnt it? thats why u better think twice before u bash the company or you insult it or you make fun of it, unless you want to gamble it and risk it.

Its pretty simple, if you dont agree with those terms you shouldnt click the little square when you log your toon and you wont be able to play.
but he didn't bash the company

Closed Thread