Old 03-31-2012, 06:02 AM   #61
Oneangel
Rare Collector

Having played more arena matches than any other team this season and not got into top 10 all I can say is that sometimes u don't get what u want and when that happens u should say well done to those better than you. Yes some people hide but that's just tactics...only 3 days ago we got dill 2 times in a row so yea we left q as we know we can't win and it looses us rating. The best team won't always win but i'm always gonna be more happy for any of u top 3 contenders to win than when the botting team won.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 03-31-2012, 07:47 AM   #62
Huggles
Epic Scholar

In my opinion, arena is meant to determine who is the strongest, not who can do the best setups.

No amount of broken English will restore any respect for Bucifal and Bengrim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Arena rant
Old 03-31-2012, 02:49 PM   #63
Roo
Temporarily Suspended

Default Arena rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
I.
Who is the best team?
Look who has the most wins against teams rated ones.

To know who is the best team, for confirmation, top 5 Teams must compete with each Other in let's say 5-10 games.

The length of the arena season has to be longer than 5-10 games. I can do that in an hour or two, depending on the congestion of the arena queue.

II.
Anyway, this arena was the longest ever. In my opinion it is not allowed. In addition we do not know when it ends than 2 weeks before. In any contest of this world is announced, yet long before you start any contest is announced start date and end date of that contest. At that time all contestants must complete all their matches to reach a result, any good or not provided, the absence or abandonment of those enrolled for various reasons.

In my opinion, any delay in completion of a contest can seriously disadvantage those who are on top, others can catch up to them and emulate them. It seems that in this arena has happened so far.
In this case, the awards are given to those who probably do not deserve.
Therefore, I consider that to be announced in advance, so start on the day of the arena and when it ends.

The length of the arena season does not null the rest of the rules. A lengthy season is not a free pass to buy wins.

III.
I heard that many of the top 5 players avoid each other, trying not to fight each other.
San is absolutely right here. And in my opinion is that there is no respect and fair play in this arena. This can happen because the arena don't have some very strict rules to not allow teams to avoid one another. It is disappointing to hear this. Just the top teams would have to fight each other most times, very little to distinguish without doubt the best. The fact that top teams are able to avoid each other is like a big lie.
Also... awards received by each team can be regarded as unfair.
Therefore it should be rebuilt ongoing regulation so that it will be impossible to avoid fight.

Support.

IV.
Why only 3 vs 3 arena?
And why not arena 1 vs 1?

The arena 3 vs 3 team can break at any time due to numerous and diverse problems. Do not write anywhere that will participate in infinitely same players on the same team in all leagues.
While the arena 1 vs 1, it will always attend the same player and can not be influenced by loss or not, one of the teammates.
Should be and arena 1 vs 1, not necessarily for awards, but for fame, to recognize the best player in the game.
Glitch can register the final games to all can see.
We can learn from each end of the arena 3 vs 3 were is the best three players, but it is suspected that there was no official competition where you can distinguish the best player of this game.

1v1 is called "PKing". I already suggested a seasonal prize for this, but have been ignored so far. If you are interested in supporting this, please follow this link.

Seasonal PK/PKK Top 10 Awards

V.
I see brings up the fact that some players can play more than others. This favors them more. Not all have enough free time. Some may work easier, others harder and play rarely, others are at school, others are on vacation. Others may be retired and have all the time in the world to play Nod.
Exploitation of toon by other players can make the characters very strong, in according to agreements between them.

If you can't participate in arena, that's not everyone else's problem. Most teams go out of their way to make time for arena competition. Those who chose to do something else forfeit that opportunity.

VI.
TOU:
Two. Do Not share or trade accounts. Obviously due to rule # 1 You Can not share or trade accounts since you'd have to Give Someone your password to do that. So DO NOT DO IT.

No kidding. That doesn't mean that everyone is going to honor the rules.

This rule prevents breakdown of acquisitions in that character, but if the person who lent a strong character, to exploit, it is fair to the one from which he borrowed, then there is no problem.
It can also lend character to make PL a weaker character, saving time, and return in same condition, it is good also. But is also exploitation.

There is a difference between buying a PL and borrowing a character.

I bought the accel with dollars, grinder I bought with dollars, I bought 4 months premium or standard both for my main and ALTS, i bought with dollars many virtues, both for my main and alts since I was low lvl, lower then lvl 30. And now, what I hear? Someone else share his account to other player to buy accel, virtues and grinder without spending any dollar ?
Why to spend so much dollars when i can exploit someone else powerfull alts. Nobody told me this when I was low lvl. Is not fair. Or maye is but i'm feel betrayed, i am very upset to hear that anyway.

It is not a new thing for TC's to be traded for gold. This helps the underage (13-18) players to succeed despite a probable lack of credit card access.

P.S. Also i hear casters can make double gold or trophies then others. This is fair ?

If you don't like your build, try /reroll
My point is basically that there are people who are going to find any weakness they can and exploit the **** out of it. This doesn't mean we should give up trying to improve the PvP system.

Old 03-31-2012, 06:48 PM   #64
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Today, at about 18:30 server time, it appeared as if Bengrim and MAngayatay were in arena for 10 mins for a draw. I have heard of a few people witnessing this by inspection and watching the arena teams leave T2/T1/wherever.

First of all, Bengrim said one of his teammates was AFK. If they queue up, they have a higher chance to lose. Why, unless you try to kill weak teams or ask powerful teams to help you...?

Secondly, This is not fine. Draws instead of losing rating just because one of your teammates is AFK is not cool. If teammate not there, don't queue up..

Anywho, seems as if Bengrim rigs matches with other teams if member is AFK or possible loss. Draw is better than losing rating, eh?

Old 03-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #65
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

A draw is not a definite indicator of cheating, I draw all the time.

Old 03-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #66
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64 View Post
A draw is not a definite indicator of cheating, I draw all the time.
The point is that if he has a chance to lose with a member AFK, why queue up unless you have something set up with other teams to draw if cannot kill? Seems kinda riggy to me. 3v2 shouls be simple win at cap Top 10 teams.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:06 PM   #67
paulodjohn
Seer's BFF

Sorry for that post with the screenshots about fixing. was not my place to put it here

Last edited by paulodjohn; 07-28-2012 at 11:26 AM..

Old 03-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #68
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulodjohn View Post
This here is a post about arena fixing. which glitch already said 2 days ago that it is not to happen again and he wont tolerate it.

so while I was in arena today and getting bens team like 3+ times. another team was also on around same rating as me and they showed no fights on topslist against bens team. which is strange. I was notified that maybe ben could be throwing the fights to draw with this team for whatever reason. here is a convo with dennis. who has a toon on that team that ben was purposely drawing with. (purposely drawing/fixing = consequences to say the least) I should hope so anyway. A top team throwing matches. How does anyone even know that they got to their top spot fairly.

WELL WE DO KNOW NOW! NOT FAIRLY! This pisses off so many other nodders that try do right. Also I would like to add that when I was told of this it was brought up in civil and ben denied it and said one of there members was afk whatever I don't care. Clearly it was set up so nobody would lose points and maybe lose out on a top 10 spot.

DO U WANT TO LIE ABOUT THIS TOO? LOL GO AHEAD GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT.

that folks makes 2 out of the top 2 arena teams cheats and fakes. I don't enjoy nod with people like this around.
Boom, SURPRISE !!!!! WHAT HAPPENED? BENNY? Can't defend your sad attempt at keeping your rating and #1 Sopt now that you, for some reason, feel SOOOO entitled to. Hope Glitchy pops that big, ego-filled head of yours.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:09 PM   #69
Jackhandey
Rat Slayer

I had this whole thoughtful post written out about staying calm and looking for evidence before I saw Paul's post. Alright then. I guess that settles it?

Wow.

Last edited by Jackhandey; 03-31-2012 at 07:13 PM..

Old 03-31-2012, 07:10 PM   #70
-Ryiah-
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to -Ryiah-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkxixi View Post
The point is that if he has a chance to lose with a member AFK, why queue up unless you have something set up with other teams to draw if cannot kill? Seems kinda riggy to me. 3v2 shouls be simple win at cap Top 10 teams.
lmao arkxixi, it is possible to Que for an arena match, and need to go afk while qued, rather then taking yourself outta the que, you stay in (since times between fights are so long) and hope you dont get a fight. I have done this many times, but our waiting times between fights was more then a mere 30 mins, way back in the second season, we waited upwards or 3 hours to get a grey team that didnt even give us rating!. AND believe it or not, we all went afk at times, it happens.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:11 PM   #71
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Those who play at work sometimes have to afk without warning, and I do the same sometimes when something explodes or other emergencies happen.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:14 PM   #72
Trojan
Seer's BFF

ben watch out dude i haz feeling your in big fookin trouble now glitch is not gona like it and he can see how many times u draw so that afk lie might not work

be careful of those alpha nerds !!!

Old 03-31-2012, 07:14 PM   #73
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

Quote:
No, it is all up to Glitchless, i inspected them for 30min and checked tops list , i knew something was wrong since i saw Bengrim with shield and Manga with shield for 10minutes both exactly at the same times, it happened twice.

In the mean time(in between those 2 draws) Bengrim was trying to kill Dennis team however, Ghosttamer and Paul have very nice healing skills unlike mangas team that dont stand a chance to draw.

Bengrim claimed that Dark was AFK and thats why they couldnt kill manga, weird because he wasnt AFK when they faced Pauls in between.

Bengrims team was warned and they lost respect at all for the game, manipulating arena to let their master stay on the top 10 is just way too low for my principles to dont report it.

I wish we could watch arena matches so we could get evidence but im sure of whats going on and everyone in here is as too. Perhaps you can check the logs and or something to verify their chats.

We are a community and we want equal oportunity for everyone, this is just not about winning or losing, this is about sportmanship and principles. Bengrims team was warned, yet they lost respect since they can do anything they want because we would never be able to have a 100% proof due the lack of possible ways to see what happen between them, arena tops list doesnt even record the draws.

Manga went directly to me to and he was threatening me for at least 20min about many things, confirming that he did something wrong and wanted to scare me so i dont report him, i do not fear nothing, all i seek for is sportsmanship and principles so the community equally enjoy what they deserve.

It is up to Glitchless.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:18 PM   #74
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Addressing anyone:

Alright, "AFKing" is all fine and dandy, but if it comes to intentional draws and whatnot to save rating, that is treading in shark infested waters. I can understand IRL stuff comes up, but if you are #1 in Arena, would you do that and risk losing the spot? I would not think so. Anywho, w/e, **** happens, have fun guise 1!

And yes, it is up to Glitchless, but I'm sure he would rather have honest, fair arena rather than this bull****.

Last edited by Arkxixi; 03-31-2012 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: wut

Old 03-31-2012, 07:26 PM   #75
Mangayatay
Boss Hunter

i have too much on this nonsense. i got PM from Zvekan aka original owner of sanlucifer in game i rigged twice on purposely drawing the fight with Ben's 10 coz he seen me wearing my shield. we have 1 draw with them and i wear a shield on CBin with a toon named Vampyre from Soul (malevolent clan) on which a clannie of mine in SYNOD join as well fro 2v1 and im queing in arena so my pvp suit which is my arena gear displayed for couple of mines. anyway, Vampyre and Rupaul can confirm on this CB incident in 1s N lake. To add more meaning to this hypocrisy. this is some of the conversation I have with Zvekan when he PMed me out of the blue.
I have enough of this nonsense to enjoy this game.
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...luci_convo.jpg
And suck the blood of all thy race;

Old 03-31-2012, 07:28 PM   #76
Bengrim
Boss Hunter

all my fights normal as usual.
lmao

if 1 of my member afk or my dps not enuf for beat healer i will went match to draw
or you want me ask you what match i need to go draw or not?
its my desicion to make in combat.

your try just pathetic

Old 03-31-2012, 07:34 PM   #77
Mangayatay
Boss Hunter

Check that captured screenie i posted and im the one who PM him? and doing what? what a total liar u are mate...cant say no more. just spare me from your insecurities of all the teams you cant go UP with
And suck the blood of all thy race;

Old 03-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #78
Jackhandey
Rat Slayer

Interesting attempt at changing the topic. How do you explain the fact that someone running a toon on Manga's team acknowledged that a match was purposefully allowed to draw prior to "all bets being off" or however he put it?

You don't address the evidence, you attack someone who is outraged at the point of this entire thread. If you really have nothing to hide, why attack back? Just say it's not true and leave it at that. It looks to me like about the only kind of evidence possible has been presented and instead of just acknowledging that you got caught with your pants down you're trying for character assassination.

Interesting - and a tactic usually chosen as defense by the guilty.

Last edited by Jackhandey; 03-31-2012 at 07:43 PM..

Old 03-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #79
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Okay, my conclusion:

Bufical's Team: Account sharing for more powerful toons, control trophy market as well as Top in Arena. w/e

Bengay's Team: Rigg maches to either win or draw as to not lose rating..?

Is this summary of this thread and topic?

Old 03-31-2012, 07:37 PM   #80
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangayatay View Post
Check that captured screenie i posted and im the one who PM him? and doing what? what a total liar u are mate...cant say no more. just spare me from your insecurities of all the teams you cant go UP with
It has happened, we all know his character is gone. Big deal? If punish him now, we will have to take out 3/4 Nod for account sharing/selling, so let it be. Is the past.