Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Gapping Holes - Improvements
Old 01-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
Private
Neophyte

Default Gapping Holes - Improvements

*better implimentation of nonrestedtime, nonpaying members, and beginning play*

This game is awsome, but 6 coins per chest isn't going to cut it for the beginner. Killing rats at the dock to save up for 100 coins an get a fishing bow isn't cool. An most of us know this.

list of suggestions:

-increase chest pay to 100 coins (more so for below suggestions)
-more ways of income for beginner
-allow one trade per day from beginner after reaching certain lvl

And the intial pay an improvement time for experience is really low. a starter player has 1 hr first day to improve his character. an only 7 for a week. this kind of regulation might be necessary at lvl 15 an higher, but you're limitiing the time ratio for the resources beginning players have at their exposal. a starting player will want to spend 3-4 hours or more on a new cool game to get him where he wants to be. we've all spend more on pokemon. it isn't rested time. its alive time. and you're expending the time over far to big an area. im not gonna wait a week until i can finally lvl my character up to 15 or higher. i have my skyrim to get too. come on

list of suggestions:

-1/6 of exp an money in non rested time isn't a gap, its untrainable. 4/6 or 5/6 is a gap and its trainable
-for nonrested time allow one of money or exp. to be normal. let the player decide. *example: so you would get normal money ratios or exp. found in rested time and allow it to extend over nonrested time (this could also help for non ATM player can get or do on nonrestedtime)
-also let the player decide when restedtime is in affect. if im in castille, an i need to train for exp an money in fernsgrove an i only have an hour of battle time. wtf? its gonna take me my whole rested time just to go where its useful

An this is really important: What a non ATM player can get or do on nonrestedtime is important.

list of suggestions:

-ways of high income for non paid members and no rested time
-ways of high experience for non paid members and no rested time
-other ways for more income+exp in nonrested time/non paid

having a paid accound is easier in some ways, but nonpaid is nearly impossible or ridiculously impractical in how fun it could be. listen this game has a very good system of working, but there are huge pocket holes. much more players would play, if there is a better implimentation of nonrestedtime, nonpaying members, and beginning play

Last edited by Private; 01-30-2012 at 03:53 PM..