Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic
Forgot?

To all Nod QQ'ers
Old 11-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
Dumpsterslut
Gem Pouch Expert

Default To all Nod QQ'ers

I've been playing Nod for 2 years and this is the longest outage I've EVER seen. Glitch has been updating you all constantly on the server status and is probably having a way harder time dealing with this than you *******s are. Seriously, I'm sure you cry and /wrists at reset too for having to be logged out for ten minutes. Get a life. ****in Nod is down for 2 days and people QQ'ing like little girls having their first period in gym class. Then you start begging like hookers lookin for a free meal cuz their pimp was outta town for a couple days. Give it up. Im seriously dissappointed with all you QQ'ing begging nublets. There are games out there that are down for days at a time on a regular basis. Yall are spoiled brats. I hope glitch takes another week to fix this **** so I can REALLY watch your asses writhe in the agony of having to live in your pathetic real life. You make it too easy for people like me to call it how it is.

@ all those who aren't QQ'ing like little girls. Thank you. Most of the people being chill are real players anyway. Not nublets with thier hands out looking for a freebie. Pls stop QQ'ing on forums I cant keep up with it all.

<-----epic lolz

Old 11-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
thatperson
Epic Scholar

OMGWTFBBQ NOD IS DOWN QQ PLEASE BRING IT BACK IM GONNA DIE !!!!!!!!!

on a more serious note everyone who is really constantly b****ing needs to grow the **** up
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #3
Roo
Temporarily Suspended

Well said, Dumpy. There are some whiny little ****s who need to pull their heads from their gaping *******s and take a deep breath of reality. Server problems happen. Get over it.

Btw, thanks for all the updates Jeff. The majority of us truly appreciate you keeping us informed. Please don't let the few retards who want something for nothing be the picture you see when you think of Nod frequenters.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #4
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpsterslut View Post
I've been playing Nod for 2 years and this is the longest outage I've EVER seen. Glitch has been updating you all constantly on the server status and is probably having a way harder time dealing with this than you *******s are. Seriously, I'm sure you cry and /wrists at reset too for having to be logged out for ten minutes. Get a life. ****in Nod is down for 2 days and people QQ'ing like little girls having their first period in gym class. Then you start begging like hookers lookin for a free meal cuz their pimp was outta town for a couple days. Give it up. Im seriously dissappointed with all you QQ'ing begging nublets. There are games out there that are down for days at a time on a regular basis. Yall are spoiled brats. I hope glitch takes another week to fix this **** so I can REALLY watch your asses writhe in the agony of having to live in your pathetic real life. You make it too easy for people like me to call it how it is.

@ all those who aren't QQ'ing like little girls. Thank you. Most of the people being chill are real players anyway. Not nublets with thier hands out looking for a freebie. Pls stop QQ'ing on forums I cant keep up with it all.
whaaaaaaaaaaaat is a QQer and how do i sign up??

Old 11-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
Deino
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64 View Post
whaaaaaaaaaaaat is a QQer and how do i sign up??
Yeah. I can't figure out what it stands for.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
Roo
Temporarily Suspended

QQ is eyes with tears streaming out. Use your imagination.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #7
Dumpsterslut
Gem Pouch Expert

*QQ's about people not knowing what QQ'ers are*

<-----epic lolz

Old 11-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #8
Duvopaz
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:

I agree with this :3

Old 11-03-2010, 09:47 PM   #9
Dumpsterslut
Gem Pouch Expert

I hate kiss assery so I really wanna put it out there that Glitchless' ego is that last ****in thing on my list of stuff to stroke irl. But I give credit where credit is due and I gotta say is that all in all Glitchless has been pretty good to me over the years and the people I've recruited. Bans only happen to people who ask for it and all in all I appreciate the new skills and ideas to switch up the content a bit. If people wann cry (QQ) and whine about changes and down time they need to shop around for mmo's and do somthing about it ( I gaurantee this game has the least downtime I have EVER seen). Keep up the good work Glitch and thanks for the updates. Good luck man.

<-----epic lolz

Old 11-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #10
Roo
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
I hate kiss assery so I really wanna put it out there that Glitchless' ego is that last ****in thing on my list of stuff to stroke irl. But I give credit where credit is due and I gotta say is that all in all Glitchless has been pretty good to me over the years and the people I've recruited. Bans only happen to people who ask for it and all in all I appreciate the new skills and ideas to switch up the content a bit. If people wann cry (QQ) and whine about changes and down time they need to shop around for mmo's and do somthing about it ( I gaurantee this game has the least downtime I have EVER seen). Keep up the good work Glitch and thanks for the updates. Good luck man.
**** dude, this is starting to sound like a bloody eulogy.

QQ

Old 11-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #11
Dumpsterslut
Gem Pouch Expert

QQ's about Roo's QQ Over my QQ about people QQ'ing

<-----epic lolz

Old 11-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
thatperson
Epic Scholar

QQ?

• Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
ferrec
Gem Pouch Expert

Two thumbs up for this dump.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #14
nekkid
Gem Pouch Expert

Yall are making me start to QQ all up over here.

I dont understand all the pissin and moanin thats been going on either, but I have saw that its just been from a very small minority. The rest of Nodlands pretty cool.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #15
Soul Thrift
Temporarily Suspended

Yeah, it's nice having a life now. All my laundry is done, dishes are all done, my lawn is $#@!#@$ mowed, my car is clean, my kids diaper is finally changed, all my weed is broken down for fast loading, I even was able to fix some kingdoms on RWK. I banged my gf allll day, i got to watch a netflix movie that I had for 6 months, I BOOTED UP MY XBOX!! I'm gonna be sad when i get on Nod, cuz that will mean I will have to wait a few months for it to go back down and get the rest of my $#@! done.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #16
Tridius
Auction Master

PEW PEW

on a more serious note, Nodiatis being down in the month that marks the first time 2 years ago that i played Nod, does really suck, but its back now so i am happy, the QQ has stopped

Old 11-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #17
Sapreaver
Temporarily Suspended

Go play MS and complain about down times, patches take what 20 minutes at the most MS sometimes goes over 2 days and is then still so buggy

Old 11-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #18
Huggles
Epic Scholar

Learn what QQ means. It doesn't mean cry. It means just give up. Alt+Q+Q was leave game in Warcraft II.

FAIL! YOU ALL FAIL! FAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:58 AM   #19
Arttemis
Boss Hunter

huggles = a giant failgasm

Old 11-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #20
God Stomper
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrec View Post
Two thumbs up for this dump.
I use this exact phrase every time I poop. It's usually followed by a wink and the phrase, "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave."