Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help
Forgot?

How to build archer or bm/archer?
Old 03-01-2014, 11:24 PM   #1
Huggles
Epic Scholar

Default How to build archer or bm/archer?

Could someone please write a short description of how to build an archer or bm/archer, preferably for pve? I've never done either build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 03-01-2014, 11:59 PM   #2
StormGuardian
Seer's BFF

I'll assume you'll be using bow, with whip+pets for the extra damage, NOT using whips for damage:

Stats, depending on how high level you want to farm PvE, will probs look something like
100-Melee
140-Magic
99-Def
1-Rec(if you want to try sacrigen+reg or pre/mre for gems, can take a little off mel/def imo)

Melee - Obviously mostly dex and a little pst for gems, some str for worgen is good..200ish maybe.
Magic - Int/Cnc depends on gems, mix for DD, all cnc for dots, some mst for gems
Def - Mostly Agi for kite, good chunk of cnt for magic damage reduct/resist, and some dur...can get rid of dur once you have tempers.
Rec - If you use, i would suggest pre/mre, more mre as poison/burns use more mst than pst.

Building - use archery to cap for damage, or whips for survivability, up to you, my guess, archery will be faster. Skills are pretty standard, focus archery or melee/BM depending, and protect is the usual. Just double check which skills work with archery and/or whips as you need. Not going to go over every one here. Focus damage and defense skills first, supplement with m/e skills and "extras" later.

If you need more, let me know, can always adjust focuses as you level up ofc.

Old 03-02-2014, 07:37 AM   #3
Oneangel
Rare Collector

If u wana farm pve, forget defence and lvl mre. Then put all magic into cnc. Use only black poison dots and stack them using deft recovery. Shaft of death the moment u hit threshold of mob hp and land a bow shot.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 03-02-2014, 02:30 PM   #4
Huggles
Epic Scholar

thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.