Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 02-06-2010, 02:21 AM   #241
Neo

ZOMG Jada and Max U2 r so smart that you can both kiss my ass and lick the **** from my anal hole you *******s,need I say more? xD

P.S. I AM A GANGSTA THUUUUUUUG!!!!! DONT MESS WITH MEEE!!!!

I have never seen such retards in any forum/post

Old 02-06-2010, 02:27 AM   #242
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
and since I pissed off some random high levels by proving them wrong they see it fit? FAIL

I don't give a **** if you guys keep flaming me FAIL 2
when in reality I'm more educated bookwise, and maturity wise I wouldn't be ranting FAIL 3

But gz for being the first person to understand (aside from me), that these forums are here for actual discussions about the game to make it better FAIL 4

However the majority of you never treated me with any respect simply because I was not capped in a game that could have it capped expanded by 50 levels tomorrow, and NONE of you would be capped. WTF?? UBER FAIL

Your right tho, no need to post in this thread anymore.. since the update is done. I got my points across to Glitch system). FAIL ONCE AGAIN!!
someone needs to beat the sense in this gangsta 25 cent

Old 02-06-2010, 04:02 AM   #243
Pasterqb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
So why would I know anything about this Boxxy, which apparently you don't seem to know as much as you thought about anyway..

<hands razor> Do it from the wrist to the elbow, make it count!
I don't know about Boxxy?!?!?! LOL. I know her real name is Catherine Wayne and about the CBCR and pretty much everything Boxxy related/every meme. And thats without ever going to 4chan and 7chan. So how am i a troll if i never if i never went on a site for trolls? And i didnt feel like explaining the whole story to you because you could google Boxxy and read a blog post or news article to see. Most of which are 10+ paragraphs long. Sherman didnt even cover half the other stuff that went down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
gangsta 25 cent
Was he named after his mother's going rate?

Oh and Jada can i ask where you get all your "information"? You said you found out my age which was dead wrong so just wondering if you pull all your information out your ass or just most of it.

Last edited by Pasterqb; 02-06-2010 at 04:05 AM..

Old 02-06-2010, 04:37 AM   #244
Relic
Temporarily Suspended

Location: Plumbing the depths of hatreds womb, scaling destructions breast.

How to:
Stutter on the internet. (in bold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasterqb View Post
going to 4chan and 7chan. So how am i a troll if i never if i never went on a site for trolls?

Old 02-06-2010, 04:42 AM   #245
Pasterqb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
How to:
Stutter on the internet. (in bold)
How to:
Miss the point

Old 02-06-2010, 05:12 AM   #246
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

I clearly said you don't know as much as you did, which clearly someone has already proven.. YEY for learning how to read, and comprehend.

You really stuttered on the internet too, roflmao. Do I make you that flustered little boy?

Edit: I don't care if you know more about some chick on the internet kid, really now.. I'm done playing my dick is bigger than yours games with you.. obviously mine is.. :/

Last edited by Jadakris; 02-06-2010 at 05:16 AM..

Old 02-06-2010, 06:17 AM   #247
Kyron
Gem Pouch Expert

offtopic much yo boxxyfans? :P