Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 02-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #221
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

One more clarification, if your level 5 and you PK a level 8 does that limit it to -3/+3

Or is 5 the min?

Old 02-04-2010, 09:59 PM   #222
Tapobu

it's always 5. 5 or full.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #223
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapobu View Post
it's always 5. 5 or full.
Perhaps YOU should read the actual update thread..?
Smartass

Old 02-04-2010, 10:22 PM   #224
Tapobu

like i said, 5 or 10 or full. i totally said that.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #225
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Last edited by Jadakris; 02-04-2010 at 10:54 PM..

Old 02-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #226
Misguided
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
Really sick of your nit picking, obviously your just reading what you want to see and posting on it.

I suggested there was a market SPECIFICALLY FOR PK'S. And now its changing so they can trade with EVERYONE. I disagree with this. There for there would be a special AH, that is only usable for PK's.. And to avoid being abused, it simply would leave out the players name.

Obviously an older player will have better skills, it does NOT give players who sit on levels and grind for hours apon hours to group up and take out known PK's.... And AGAIN my point was, an older player who rotated his learning well.. Will basically already have the 3x EXP advantage WHEN THEY DROP A TROHPY, not exactly 3x but still. I personally can gain double the ACTUAL trophy drop.

And yes, when my PK's are ready I will go for those people who were being complete and utter *******s to me.. I don't care if I die without killing them, thats just how I am. And, for being a new player, when you see me shattering your old records because I built my character better don't whine like a little bitch.

White trash? All you can see from that picture is a crooked hat, I could tell you how you look like a little whiny bitch (are you a guy? or a girl?..girl I'm assuming cause of the makeup..) in your avatar but I don't simply because you hurt my feelings, and obviously your attitude says your 16..

White trash? Son, get real. I have a beautiful son, a beautiful girl.. and will own my own house come summers.. far from this "white trash" you speak of.. Failed to realize I'm wearing a ****ing polo? ROFL, a 21 year old owning his own house.. go figure that.. Your youth keeps shining with each post you make, honestly.. I'm not much older than you, but obviously WAY more mature.

i dont nit pick...i respond to your retardation

write what you mean, or mean what you write...i do

as far as you PKing anyone who pissed you off....start with me..PLEASE

and wearing a polo means?????? and having 2 kids at 20 means????

Old 02-05-2010, 02:10 AM   #227
Pasterqb

Quote:
I could tell you how you look like a little whiny bitch (are you a guy? or a girl?..girl I'm assuming cause of the makeup..) in your avatar but I don't simply because you hurt my feelings, and obviously your attitude says your 16..
Seeing as how i never posted a picture of myself in Nod forums leads me to believe you are mentally challenged. If you actually think the avatar is me then you obviously havent been on the internet for very long or atleast dont know what memes are. My avatar is of one of the most popular memes in existance and brought so much traffic to one of the most well known sites(4chan, which is ghey) that it was actually brought down. Its there cause she is hot, it is the greatest meme of all time and half the people here are idiots who troll. I am talking about Boxxy/Boxxybabee or the queen of /b/. If you are gonna be on the internet atleast have a basic concept on how it works especially if you are on a forum. Flipynifty and Power also have memes as avatars. Power has "Success kid or Successful kid" and i dont know flipy's is the opposite of a lol cat.

And also not getting respect from someone who has less education than me is hilarious also.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #228
MaxiPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasterqb View Post
Seeing as how i never posted a picture of myself in Nod forums leads me to believe you are mentally challenged. If you actually think the avatar is me then you obviously havent been on the internet for very long or atleast dont know what memes are. My avatar is of one of the most popular memes in existance and brought so much traffic to one of the most well known sites(4chan, which is ghey) that it was actually brought down. Its there cause she is hot, it is the greatest meme of all time and half the people here are idiots who troll. I am talking about Boxxy/Boxxybabee or the queen of /b/. If you are gonna be on the internet atleast have a basic concept on how it works especially if you are on a forum. Flipynifty and Power also have memes as avatars. Power has "Success kid or Successful kid" and i dont know flipy's is the opposite of a lol cat.

And also not getting respect from someone who has less education than me is hilarious also.
Boxxy started on youtube as a ranter who talked really fast, one of the few hawt ones.

She got flamed by anonymous and eventually the wars took to /b/. I.e Anti-Boxxy vs Pro-Boxxy

Just thought I would clarify some things.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #229
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
i dont nit pick...i respond to your retardation

write what you mean, or mean what you write...i do

as far as you PKing anyone who pissed you off....start with me..PLEASE

and wearing a polo means?????? and having 2 kids at 20 means????
Two kids at 20? I have a SON, and girl who is HIS MOTHER.

My retardation?

And Less educated than you, eh? Just because you think statistics are a way life doesn't make you smart numbnuts. Your in college? So, I'm in a technical college, where I have to learn just as much math if not way more than you will ever need/use in your life.. And yes that leaves out social sciences etc etc, english etc etc and many other classes that are just about pointless in most jobs that pay well.. Big deal, doesn't change the fact that I know my **** when it comes to my line of work that I have chosen for myself..

And while your most likely still looking for a job and trying to pay off your student loans, I will already have a house.. awesome family and friends.. And no debt.

However, I don't expect someone who sits here and tries to think of Nod update all day to understand the value of that, I'm not an internet troll. I play online games for joy, when I'm laid off. Not as something to do because I'm in college and don't have any friends to go out and do something with. So why would I know anything about this Boxxy, which apparently you don't seem to know as much as you thought about anyway..

<hands razor> Do it from the wrist to the elbow, make it count!

Last edited by Jadakris; 02-05-2010 at 05:01 PM..

Old 02-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #230
Tapobu

wait, wait, wait...your daughter is your son's mother? something doesn't make sense here. at least, i hope it doesn't.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #231
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

It means you don't understand the slang language of my generation.. That's all, as she is not my wife.. and by all means, far from what I consider a woman.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #232
thatperson
Epic Scholar

Quote:
And Less educated than you, eh? Just because you think statistics are a way life doesn't make you smart numbnuts. Your in college? So, I'm in a technical college, where I have to learn just as much math if not way more than you will ever need/use in your life
oh god i hope this doesnt apply to me as im going for a secondary math major
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #233
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatperson View Post
oh god i hope this doesnt apply to me as im going for a secondary math major
Nah, talking to paster, your clearly more intelligent than him/her/it..hands down, rofl.

Just hate when people consider me "less" than them, because they think having a college diploma makes them better (and he/she/it doesn't even have one, just has taken a few semesters worth of class, which I probably have already taken more college credited courses).. When in reality, I'll actually be using the information I've learned.. And someone who went to college paid to take classes they will never use, EVER..

Oh, and mines free.. xD

Old 02-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #234
MaxiPad

Quote:
Nah, talking to paster, your clearly more intelligent than him/her/it..hands down, rofl.

Just hate when people consider me "less" than them, because they think having a college diploma makes them better (and he/she/it doesn't even have one, just has taken a few semesters worth of class, which I probably have already taken more college credited courses).. When in reality, I'll actually be using the information I've learned.. And someone who went to college paid to take classes they will never use, EVER..

Oh, and mines free.. xD
Yes, because going to college/tech makes you SOOOOOO much smarter than everyone. 'cuz it r provin fact dat skooling 'nd kawledge geefs j00 smrt!

In actuality, college/tech decreases intelligence by tunneling your vision and FORCING YOU to LIMIT YOUR THINKING!

So go ahead and claim your tech degree is infinitely better than a Hardvard, Princeton, Yale, or Cambridge degree(the one in Britain, not Massachusetts).

Ever heard of the IB programme or AP courses?

Yeah, taking HL courses in IB or making a 5 on an AP test will exempt you from the basic courses, i.e English 101 etc.

Yours is free? You get what you pay for, SH!T!

Btw, if you can get accepted to Princeton, they make sure you won't leave with debts. That means you can graduate on a student loan and not owe a thing after you graduate.

Old 02-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #235
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Thank you for proving my point.. But by trying to insult me, makes your post a complete fail. My quality of life is quite fine. I did have a high GPA, and SAT scores. That was simply not the life for me, I chose doing something that had a good job availability, especially for people such as myself ..

And I'm sure your going to come back with "your not working now" ofcourse not, who the hell would want to work heavy construction in the middle of winter?

Also, lets face it. I highly doubt Pasterqb is going to an Ivy League school. His/her/its post simply prove how simple minded he/she/it is. Yet again, faiiiiiil

Old 02-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #236
MaxiPad

GPA and SAT scores huh?

Good to know you are very book-smart, but I have yet to see you comment on the intelligent factor of my post.

Thank you for failing at dodging a bullet.

Also, great job at stereotyping all of the persons who attend an ivy league school. Your book-smarts, and lack of real world knowledge continues to shine.

Keep up the e-thugging, pal!

Old 02-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #237
MaxiPad

GPA and SAT scores huh?

Good to know you are very book-smart, but I have yet to see you comment on the intelligent factor of my post.

Thank you for failing at dodging a bullet.

Also, great job at stereotyping all of the persons who attend an ivy league school. Your book-smarts, and lack of real world knowledge continues to shine.

Keep up the e-thugging, pal!

Old 02-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #238
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

I didn't fail to dodge the double bullet at all, your just continually proving me right.. and failing to realize it.

In my job you need common sense, just as much as book smarts. Its the guys like me who correct the blue prints that dumbass engineers give us... simply because the numbers add up, doesn't mean it will always work.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #239
Tapobu

so...um...WHY are we trying to one-up each other with our college degrees in the suggestions forum? really, if you have to go to such work to prove you're better than everyone else, it just shows you're pathetic. and it's not just this topic where it's happening, it's every topic that involves jadakris. which makes me wonder what the cause might be. just because someone's opinion is different from yours doesn't mean they're flamers/trolls/idiots. in fact, the sides opposing you generally seem to be the only ones that make sense and don't include frequent profanities.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #240
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Maybe because I'm the only one actually trying to make suggestions to make the game better, and since I pissed off some random high levels by proving them wrong they see it fit?

I don't give a **** if you guys keep flaming me, and why are you trying to be the mediator all of the sudden, you were doing the same thing to me..? Maybe if some 16 year old retard who thinks hes in college didn't have to call me less educated, when in reality I'm more educated bookwise, and maturity wise I wouldn't be ranting.

But gz for being the first person to understand (aside from me), that these forums are here for actual discussions about the game to make it better, just because someone disagrees with you and tries to make a point that you don't understand doesn't mean you should flame them in every single thread the post in..

Oh wait, thats right.. I've been saying that in every single thread I've been in.. <face palm>
And again, like I stated in EVERY SINGLE ****ING THREAD IVE BEEN IN. If you treat me with respect you'll get the same. However the majority of you never treated me with any respect simply because I was not capped in a game that could have it capped expanded by 50 levels tomorrow, and NONE of you would be capped.

Your right tho, no need to post in this thread anymore.. since the update is done. I got my points across to Glitch (mostly PK's being able to defend themselves grouped/ people like poopoo not being able to abuse the system).. So I am happy.