Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Old 02-07-2014, 12:58 AM   #81
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
im a user
Tl:dr

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 02-07-2014, 02:10 AM   #82
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
No, it was like a month - after you raged quit because something got changed right after the reroll.. orget exactly what it was.. I believe it was BOON. You never apologized to me. You were a dick to me about it. HE ididn't kick you BOTH decided to do it.

And to jog your memory, you were NOT farming rogg.. You were farming SKELE when it happened - I got you to Drevina Sea where I continued to farm because you wanted 64 piercers really bad. I got the piercers for you and you asked to PAY me. Which ofcourse I refused, because I'm really not the bad guy everyone tries to make me out to be.

I'm a liar? Do not think so, because I would swear on my children's lives that that is what happened (for the most part I really can't say about you guys mutually discussing kicking me. But I made Pkp but hurt and I'm sure I went out with a bang - which I'm sure pissed you off. But I guarantee you - AT FIRST you were an ******* to me.

Also, you an Storm both hate on me because I call Storm/Juran/Sagatx( and like 1-2 others) internet whores one day because - they were being just that.. pretending to cyber in civil and being annoying little ****s.

THAT is calling people out "with a valid reason" - Not what you did here, you come here say some **** because you don't agree with what I said.. But you do it in an ignorant derogatory manner. And the best part is, you ARE wrong. I think you precious little Tyrant even agrees with me - on just about... EVERYTHING I say about this game.. From season to season I have always been able to keep him on his toes - and even show him a thing or two when we WON A SEASON TOGETHER.. Think about it.. there is a reason I made Merrick a tank after all.

There is nothing I hate more than people who use people to get something. Like Paul, Like Storm, Like Thorin, like YOU. And to lie about it? Cause ask Paul or Jewal, I GUARANTEE Jewal remembers me and Storm farming back to back in Canopy/Rogg hills - peaks. But "that never happened".. right?

It's a disgusting personality trait, and once you do it ONCE.. You usually ALWAYS do it. Which is why I don't give second chances when it comes down to it.
ok, so your butthurt you got kicked form a clan, over 2 years ago. GG

EDIT

it was rog btw, caused i farmed there and for my 99 2h while there, from Kyron after he won arena season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Last edited by Smashbros; 02-07-2014 at 02:15 AM..

Old 02-07-2014, 06:12 AM   #83
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

You are Thorin - like to admit it or not. Not even going to get into that one however. It happened, I knew better.. You still do it with alot of people in Loony - but whatever.

And it was NOT Rogg. I got the toon TO Rogg. Thanks, come again! And no, I'm not butthurt over being kicked from the clan - I could give 2 ****s less.. the clan self-destructed anyhow. I don't get upset over things like that.

I get mad over lack of loyalty - and honesty. You know.. Morals, which don't really tend to exist on videogames. And when people constantly undermine people when they are right.. or troll out of spite.

That being said, no I don't get "mad".. I just say the truth - it may hurt and people may try to mock it/me. But what do I care what ANY of you really think of me? You don't pay my bills - I don't sleep wit you at night.. infact I will never even meet 99% of you IRL. Nor would I have an desire to after how you lead me to perceive your personalities.

Last edited by Jadakris; 02-07-2014 at 06:20 AM..

Old 02-07-2014, 07:09 AM   #84
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
You are Thorin - like to admit it or not. Not even going to get into that one however. It happened, I knew better.. You still do it with alot of people in Loony - but whatever.

And it was NOT Rogg. I got the toon TO Rogg. Thanks, come again! And no, I'm not butthurt over being kicked from the clan - I could give 2 ****s less.. the clan self-destructed anyhow. I don't get upset over things like that.

I get mad over lack of loyalty - and honesty. You know.. Morals, which don't really tend to exist on videogames. And when people constantly undermine people when they are right.. or troll out of spite.

That being said, no I don't get "mad".. I just say the truth - it may hurt and people may try to mock it/me. But what do I care what ANY of you really think of me? You don't pay my bills - I don't sleep wit you at night.. infact I will never even meet 99% of you IRL. Nor would I have an desire to after how you lead me to perceive your personalities.
what do i do to people in loony?? please, tell me. cause most of the time, i aint even talking in chat in loony. but hey, you know all right??

and yes, think what you will. its entertaining.

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 02-07-2014, 09:54 AM   #85
Master
Boss Hunter

I think he's saying that I use people in loony smash... Cause I'm the user. I only take and never give. Anyone in loony that feels like this is true please prove Merrick right. You won't be kicked or anything, you know how I run things. Just be honest. I find his accusations interesting.

Old 02-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #86
Master
Boss Hunter

Anyway... Melee haste too op?

Old 02-07-2014, 12:39 PM   #87
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

I have an opinion on this

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 02-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #88
Zombie
Neophyte

Just finished reading this thread...

10/10, would read again

Old 02-07-2014, 04:04 PM   #89
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

Less typing and more clicking, apparently haste is too powerful.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #90
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
I think he's saying that I use people in loony smash... Cause I'm the user. I only take and never give. Anyone in loony that feels like this is true please prove Merrick right. You won't be kicked or anything, you know how I run things. Just be honest. I find his accusations interesting.
thats what i dont get :S

if im like you, that means im using people in loony as well.

i wanna know who and how im using people :S

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-07-2014, 06:07 PM   #91
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

You all need to shove your epeens back into your pants and go back to playing NOD !

Old 02-07-2014, 06:13 PM   #92
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

I'm using everyone in loony as a social experiment to see how long they'll tolerate me

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 02-07-2014, 08:46 PM   #93
devil
Gem Pouch Expert

hows that going regenererer

Old 02-07-2014, 09:37 PM   #94
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

so far im not bant

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 02-08-2014, 02:00 PM   #95
Oneangel
Rare Collector

This is turning into a whitch hunt and I'm out. No problem debating or disagreeing with him but this is way off topic now and getting a bit personal. I don't like the way he presents his opinion but he has helped a lot if people over the years and just cos personalities clash doesn't make someone a bad person.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 02-08-2014, 02:47 PM   #96
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended

Can we please argue about something important like who needs to make flipy his sammich or like omg what is up with this snow or something like omg so like lame this thread is anymore.

kbai

Old 02-08-2014, 03:16 PM   #97
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Okokok

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 02-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #98
gailenstryker
Rare Collector

Sammich?

Just remember Today's raincheck is tomorrows' Golden Shower.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:49 PM   #99
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

wewt!

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 02-12-2014, 12:30 AM   #100
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Too much haste will never be op nor can too much reg. Both are underpowered and need buffs

omg i wanna sammich nao