Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 02-07-2014, 12:58 AM   #81
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,454
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
im a user
Tl:dr
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 02:10 AM   #82
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
No, it was like a month - after you raged quit because something got changed right after the reroll.. orget exactly what it was.. I believe it was BOON. You never apologized to me. You were a dick to me about it. HE ididn't kick you BOTH decided to do it.

And to jog your memory, you were NOT farming rogg.. You were farming SKELE when it happened - I got you to Drevina Sea where I continued to farm because you wanted 64 piercers really bad. I got the piercers for you and you asked to PAY me. Which ofcourse I refused, because I'm really not the bad guy everyone tries to make me out to be.

I'm a liar? Do not think so, because I would swear on my children's lives that that is what happened (for the most part I really can't say about you guys mutually discussing kicking me. But I made Pkp but hurt and I'm sure I went out with a bang - which I'm sure pissed you off. But I guarantee you - AT FIRST you were an ******* to me.


Also, you an Storm both hate on me because I call Storm/Juran/Sagatx( and like 1-2 others) internet whores one day because - they were being just that.. pretending to cyber in civil and being annoying little ****s.

THAT is calling people out "with a valid reason" - Not what you did here, you come here say some **** because you don't agree with what I said.. But you do it in an ignorant derogatory manner. And the best part is, you ARE wrong. I think you precious little Tyrant even agrees with me - on just about... EVERYTHING I say about this game.. From season to season I have always been able to keep him on his toes - and even show him a thing or two when we WON A SEASON TOGETHER.. Think about it.. there is a reason I made Merrick a tank after all.

There is nothing I hate more than people who use people to get something. Like Paul, Like Storm, Like Thorin, like YOU. And to lie about it? Cause ask Paul or Jewal, I GUARANTEE Jewal remembers me and Storm farming back to back in Canopy/Rogg hills - peaks. But "that never happened".. right?

It's a disgusting personality trait, and once you do it ONCE.. You usually ALWAYS do it. Which is why I don't give second chances when it comes down to it.
ok, so your butthurt you got kicked form a clan, over 2 years ago. GG

EDIT

it was rog btw, caused i farmed there and for my 99 2h while there, from Kyron after he won arena season.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Last edited by Smashbros; 02-07-2014 at 02:15 AM..
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 06:12 AM   #83
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

You are Thorin - like to admit it or not. Not even going to get into that one however. It happened, I knew better.. You still do it with alot of people in Loony - but whatever.



And it was NOT Rogg. I got the toon TO Rogg. Thanks, come again! And no, I'm not butthurt over being kicked from the clan - I could give 2 ****s less.. the clan self-destructed anyhow. I don't get upset over things like that.

I get mad over lack of loyalty - and honesty. You know.. Morals, which don't really tend to exist on videogames. And when people constantly undermine people when they are right.. or troll out of spite.

That being said, no I don't get "mad".. I just say the truth - it may hurt and people may try to mock it/me. But what do I care what ANY of you really think of me? You don't pay my bills - I don't sleep wit you at night.. infact I will never even meet 99% of you IRL. Nor would I have an desire to after how you lead me to perceive your personalities.

Last edited by Jadakris; 02-07-2014 at 06:20 AM..
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 07:09 AM   #84
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
You are Thorin - like to admit it or not. Not even going to get into that one however. It happened, I knew better.. You still do it with alot of people in Loony - but whatever.



And it was NOT Rogg. I got the toon TO Rogg. Thanks, come again! And no, I'm not butthurt over being kicked from the clan - I could give 2 ****s less.. the clan self-destructed anyhow. I don't get upset over things like that.

I get mad over lack of loyalty - and honesty. You know.. Morals, which don't really tend to exist on videogames. And when people constantly undermine people when they are right.. or troll out of spite.

That being said, no I don't get "mad".. I just say the truth - it may hurt and people may try to mock it/me. But what do I care what ANY of you really think of me? You don't pay my bills - I don't sleep wit you at night.. infact I will never even meet 99% of you IRL. Nor would I have an desire to after how you lead me to perceive your personalities.
what do i do to people in loony?? please, tell me. cause most of the time, i aint even talking in chat in loony. but hey, you know all right??

and yes, think what you will. its entertaining.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 09:54 AM   #85
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

I think he's saying that I use people in loony smash... Cause I'm the user. I only take and never give. Anyone in loony that feels like this is true please prove Merrick right. You won't be kicked or anything, you know how I run things. Just be honest. I find his accusations interesting.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #86
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

Anyway... Melee haste too op?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 12:39 PM   #87
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,454
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

I have an opinion on this
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #88
Zombie
Neophyte
 
Zombie's Avatar
 
Zombie is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 8
Default

Just finished reading this thread...

10/10, would read again
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 04:04 PM   #89
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar
 
Sanlucifer's Avatar
 
Sanlucifer is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Heaven from Hell, blue skies on pain
Posts: 1,914
Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer
Default

Less typing and more clicking, apparently haste is too powerful.
__________________

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #90
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
I think he's saying that I use people in loony smash... Cause I'm the user. I only take and never give. Anyone in loony that feels like this is true please prove Merrick right. You won't be kicked or anything, you know how I run things. Just be honest. I find his accusations interesting.
thats what i dont get :S

if im like you, that means im using people in loony as well.

i wanna know who and how im using people :S
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 06:07 PM   #91
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended
 
Hoodrat is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: :O
Posts: 809
Default

You all need to shove your epeens back into your pants and go back to playing NOD !
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 06:13 PM   #92
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,454
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

I'm using everyone in loony as a social experiment to see how long they'll tolerate me
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 08:46 PM   #93
devil
Gem Pouch Expert
 
devil is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 495
Default

hows that going regenererer
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 09:37 PM   #94
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,454
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

so far im not bant
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 02:00 PM   #95
Oneangel
Rare Collector
 
Oneangel's Avatar
 
Oneangel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 768
Default

This is turning into a whitch hunt and I'm out. No problem debating or disagreeing with him but this is way off topic now and getting a bit personal. I don't like the way he presents his opinion but he has helped a lot if people over the years and just cos personalities clash doesn't make someone a bad person.
__________________

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 02:47 PM   #96
Hoodrat
Temporarily Suspended
 
Hoodrat is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: :O
Posts: 809
Default

Can we please argue about something important like who needs to make flipy his sammich or like omg what is up with this snow or something like omg so like lame this thread is anymore.

kbai
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 03:16 PM   #97
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,454
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

Okokok
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #98
gailenstryker
Rare Collector
 
gailenstryker's Avatar
 
gailenstryker is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oconto Falls WI
Posts: 834
Default





Sammich?
__________________
Beat Me, Whip Me, Make Me Use Vista

Just remember Today's raincheck is tomorrows' Golden Shower.

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2014, 06:49 PM   #99
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,454
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

wewt!
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2014, 12:30 AM   #100
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,454
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

Too much haste will never be op nor can too much reg. Both are underpowered and need buffs
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 PM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.