Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Bug & Exploit Reports
Forgot?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 02-02-2014, 03:25 PM   #61
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
The problem is your point is invalid? What purpose would I have to use them?

That being said doesn't prove anything. One of my teams strong points is spamming apoc's and I wasn't built to have any DPS.

It's about team composition, and filling your individual role to the absolute best.

I am a tank, my goal is to taunt soak up the damage and try to prevent the other team from doing the same - not damage anyone.


So you can sit there and say OMG YOU JUST DONT GET IT@!!!!
You can also sit there and try to say that its all about the amount of time we play - which is not true. As Cyress and myself constantly have overflowing RRT.. Or it's really just that in the time we do play we discuss possible builds, counters and many many other things involving PvP itself..

point is, Sloth and many other auras are actually OP as hell.. And the most broken part of this game currently is Deft. And just the thought of something too much haste is OP makes me cringe because there are infact SOOO many counters to attack haste (hellram, these two auras aswell as the damage negating one)

But I guess theoretical remains theoretical until someone actually commits to an attack speed build - but alas, people like big... slow..flashy numbers.
you keep saying they are OP and people should use em. Then stfu and use em already.

if not, you have no point at all, and no place to argue.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2014, 03:29 PM   #62
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

Well, just because something is op, doesn't mean it's best for your teams strategy... Lods are insanely op but my team doesn't use them. As long with a lot of other lgs.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 02:29 AM   #63
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

We do use sloth and damage negation.. even gem haste, so do alot of top teams.

I'm not "arguing", I'm debating. Sadly every valid point I have come up with only brings back a cocky, snide remark. Like I said tho, be my guest - let a few teams who I can't beat use attack speed and they will be in my pouch..

I might be an *******, and you might not like me.. but your ignorance is and always will be my bliss.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 02:03 PM   #64
adino
Boss Hunter
 
adino is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 169
Default

With all due respect.... debating becomes arguing when insults are thrown. Continue to use your intelligence, think up new strategies and such. Remember though, it's not just what you say it's how you say it. Let your words reinforce your ideas and not detract from them.

Last edited by adino; 02-03-2014 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: restructure
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 02:06 PM   #65
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you will want to pound screws in.... Its just the way some people are.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #66
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

The biggest problem with nod atm imo is not glitch team or anything that needs fixed from within, but lies in the players with greed and the lack of proper communication skills.

Not to mention people change over time... Merrick doesn't much care for me at all but I have no problem with pointing out a observation. He has been around for a very long time. Most of you still look at Merrick as that kid 4-5 years ago that was mouthing everyone and had the biggest head in nod... I have seen that for the most part he is no longer like that, usually not until he gets fed up with people always targeting him and shutting down everything he says just out of spite.

The sooner you all realize that people change the better. The sooner you all learn how to communicate better and not start so much petty drama, the better. The sooner you all stop being greedy and holding on to stacks of 100+ TC's and still complaining about TC prices the better.

Merrick does have a lot of valid reasoning, it would be wise to consider what he says rather than shutting it down immediately ... while merrick, you need to learn to talk to people a tad bit more with respect.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 03:41 PM   #67
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,456
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

Omg I want lasagna nao
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 08:57 PM   #68
Underkid
Boss Hunter
 
Underkid is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 152
Default

I believe that one day people will truly understand one another.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2014, 02:57 AM   #69
Oneangel
Rare Collector
 
Oneangel's Avatar
 
Oneangel is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 768
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Merrick does have a lot of valid reasoning, it would be wise to consider what he says rather than shutting it down immediately ... while merrick, you need to learn to talk to people a tad bit more with respect.
Wisdom is op.
__________________

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2014, 08:47 PM   #70
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

When they learn to earn it, versus being petty children (the same people always) then they will get it. As far as Smashbros go, and Stormwizard - very few people actually know the history there. I will never respect either of them and I also have a very valid reasoning for it.

And them constantly assaulting my intelligence is one of those reasons. Nor do I care what their interweb asslackies have to say about me - I don't lose any sleep over this game (until final rush ofcourse).. Troll me, however, I know how to troll right back
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2014, 09:34 PM   #71
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,456
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

Lies
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2014, 11:30 PM   #72
StormGuardian
Seer's BFF
 
StormGuardian's Avatar
 
StormGuardian is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: athens GA
Posts: 744
Default

You know, I don't even know the history there. Probably because I was gone for a year and forgot it, where as you seem to hold onto it. That says more than any post. Which, btw, I'm not sitting here calling you names, I'm just laughing And saying, if they're op, use them. If not, and they don't "fit in your composition" as you say. Then don't bother saying their OP with out backing it up. They obviously aren't, or every paladin would be using them. I don't see them hardly ever, maybe the occasional gem as a filler that gets pulled late, otherwise, not at all.

Look, you're smart(most of the time) and have a good concept of game play. But you really should think about how you respond to ppl like thorin said...and you should double check that ego, just say'n.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2014, 01:39 AM   #73
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormGuardian View Post
You know, I don't even know the history there. Probably because I was gone for a year and forgot it, where as you seem to hold onto it. That says more than any post. Which, btw, I'm not sitting here calling you names, I'm just laughing And saying, if they're op, use them. If not, and they don't "fit in your composition" as you say. Then don't bother saying their OP with out backing it up. They obviously aren't, or every paladin would be using them. I don't see them hardly ever, maybe the occasional gem as a filler that gets pulled late, otherwise, not at all.

Look, you're smart(most of the time) and have a good concept of game play. But you really should think about how you respond to ppl like thorin said...and you should double check that ego, just say'n.
im with stormy on most of this.

i dont remember any history that we have, besides you being literally the only person to have ever been able to log into my toon, if only for a week or whatever, after that ive forgotten basically all of it.

ill call you out on any stupid mistake/asshat/bull**** thing that you say/do, the same as i do to most every other long term playing player.

you warrant none of my thought outside of this game, the fact that you think otherwise is fine, keep thinking what you want.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2014, 08:01 AM   #74
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormGuardian View Post
You know, I don't even know the history there. Probably because I was gone for a year and forgot it, where as you seem to hold onto it. That says more than any post. Which, btw, I'm not sitting here calling you names, I'm just laughing And saying, if they're op, use them. If not, and they don't "fit in your composition" as you say. Then don't bother saying their OP with out backing it up. They obviously aren't, or every paladin would be using them. I don't see them hardly ever, maybe the occasional gem as a filler that gets pulled late, otherwise, not at all.

Look, you're smart(most of the time) and have a good concept of game play. But you really should think about how you respond to ppl like thorin said...and you should double check that ego, just say'n.
If you lived long enough versus our team, you would realize Brookeland's second class IS paladin.. and he DOES use them. However as much as we apoc they don't remain in play very long.


And the history Storm? Which part can't you remember? The part where you kissed my ass when I was a PK and used me to keep Jewal away from you while you were? Or the part where you were a royal bitch to me afterwards and threatened to "hunt me" and constantly undermine my suggestions to people and advice to people? (Yet you rerolled into a build that Cyress and myself had discussed for along time prior, which I had tested during my PK days and told you about)

And you Smash.. where I rebuilt your toon for you after you rerolled cause I wanted to see my clanmaster keep playing? (Was longer than a week).. Or the part where you kicked me out of your clan because PKP didn't like my attitude - where you didn't even thank me for doing things for YOU.


When reality sets in, I have my attitude specifically because of using scumbags like yourselves. I didn't ask for anything in return from either of you, but alittle respect for HELPING YOU would have been nice.

So again, I do not care what people think of my attitude or how I talk to people for that matter.. because after all this is a VIDEOGAME - and many many times in the past have I been used and abused. I didn't come here to make friends with anyone.. if it happens so be it. But if you can't accept me or the attitude I have - then you don't deserve respect

Last edited by Jadakris; 02-06-2014 at 08:35 AM..
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2014, 03:38 PM   #75
StormGuardian
Seer's BFF
 
StormGuardian's Avatar
 
StormGuardian is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: athens GA
Posts: 744
Default

So, you're talking about the time where I told you I wouldn't kill you when I was hunting other PKs? That was me being nice to YOU. Then when I went PK, I didn't use anyone, I didn't group with anyone, except maybe a couple times just for arena...I never farmed near you, so I obviously wasn't using you. Oh, and Cy's build? *I* was the one who talked to him, he made *my* build, that he and *I* discussed, b/c he had the funds and time to do it when I did not.

Oh, and my build after I rerolled isn't Cy's build. It's different, but, you wouldn't understand that So no, I really don't remember any of it, and I certainly wasn't kissing your ass, it's called just being nice. But, I guess you really wouldn't understand that, since you don't like friends.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2014, 04:28 PM   #76
Smashbros
Epic Scholar
 
Smashbros's Avatar
 
Smashbros is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakris View Post
And you Smash.. where I rebuilt your toon for you after you rerolled cause I wanted to see my clanmaster keep playing? (Was longer than a week).. Or the part where you kicked me out of your clan because PKP didn't like my attitude - where you didn't even thank me for doing things for YOU.
yes, it was a week, cause it was while i was visiting my mum, which is never longer then a week at most, most often less.

and how did you build my toon?!? i was farming in rog, you got 1 epic, which i told you you could keep, but your refused. you didnt level me, as i didnt want to level. and i continued to build my toon there after i got back for many months.

and also, i never kicked you from zombe, pkp did. and yeah i talked to him about it, but he was master alot longer then me, and had more say in who stayed in the clan longer. but hey, you didnt see any of it, cause it was behind closed doors, and iirc, i apologised to you FOR him kicking you. but hey, that dont matter.

dude, your going on about history" yet it seems your making **** up. admit it, you dont like us, for whatever reason. YOU think way too highly of yourself, and if you think you were the reason i stayed in this game soo long, your an idiot as well.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2014, 11:38 PM   #77
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormGuardian View Post
So, you're talking about the time where I told you I wouldn't kill you when I was hunting other PKs? That was me being nice to YOU. Then when I went PK, I didn't use anyone, I didn't group with anyone, except maybe a couple times just for arena...I never farmed near you, so I obviously wasn't using you. Oh, and Cy's build? *I* was the one who talked to him, he made *my* build, that he and *I* discussed, b/c he had the funds and time to do it when I did not.

Oh, and my build after I rerolled isn't Cy's build. It's different, but, you wouldn't understand that So no, I really don't remember any of it, and I certainly wasn't kissing your ass, it's called just being nice. But, I guess you really wouldn't understand that, since you don't like friends.

No, you DID hunt me rofl. You DID farm with us. Us as in Kingpk/me in Rogg and a few other spots back to back in squares. He may have discussed it with you, but he asked ME about it as I was the only person who even had DOT's in my bag before the DOT buf with the proc bonus damage.

And you're right it is PROBABLY different, because we debated about what build would be better, hence Ripple build in the season we won - he was a test toon. DOT none the less the problem then was what is more important Damage, Draw Speed, or Defense (Necro/Paladin/Jeweler) at the time it was best to have draw speed + jeweler CA.. then Deft came out... which foiled that..

Could go on and on, but what do you care. You're just a lying bitch - quite frankly
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2014, 11:52 PM   #78
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended
 
Jadakris is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashbros View Post
yes, it was a week, cause it was while i was visiting my mum, which is never longer then a week at most, most often less.

and how did you build my toon?!? i was farming in rog, you got 1 epic, which i told you you could keep, but your refused. you didnt level me, as i didnt want to level. and i continued to build my toon there after i got back for many months.

and also, i never kicked you from zombe, pkp did. and yeah i talked to him about it, but he was master alot longer then me, and had more say in who stayed in the clan longer. but hey, you didnt see any of it, cause it was behind closed doors, and iirc, i apologised to you FOR him kicking you. but hey, that dont matter.

dude, your going on about history" yet it seems your making **** up. admit it, you dont like us, for whatever reason. YOU think way too highly of yourself, and if you think you were the reason i stayed in this game soo long, your an idiot as well.
No, it was like a month - after you raged quit because something got changed right after the reroll.. orget exactly what it was.. I believe it was BOON. You never apologized to me. You were a dick to me about it. HE ididn't kick you BOTH decided to do it.

And to jog your memory, you were NOT farming rogg.. You were farming SKELE when it happened - I got you to Drevina Sea where I continued to farm because you wanted 64 piercers really bad. I got the piercers for you and you asked to PAY me. Which ofcourse I refused, because I'm really not the bad guy everyone tries to make me out to be.

I'm a liar? Do not think so, because I would swear on my children's lives that that is what happened (for the most part I really can't say about you guys mutually discussing kicking me. But I made Pkp but hurt and I'm sure I went out with a bang - which I'm sure pissed you off. But I guarantee you - AT FIRST you were an ******* to me.


Also, you an Storm both hate on me because I call Storm/Juran/Sagatx( and like 1-2 others) internet whores one day because - they were being just that.. pretending to cyber in civil and being annoying little ****s.

THAT is calling people out "with a valid reason" - Not what you did here, you come here say some **** because you don't agree with what I said.. But you do it in an ignorant derogatory manner. And the best part is, you ARE wrong. I think you precious little Tyrant even agrees with me - on just about... EVERYTHING I say about this game.. From season to season I have always been able to keep him on his toes - and even show him a thing or two when we WON A SEASON TOGETHER.. Think about it.. there is a reason I made Merrick a tank after all.

There is nothing I hate more than people who use people to get something. Like Paul, Like Storm, Like Thorin, like YOU. And to lie about it? Cause ask Paul or Jewal, I GUARANTEE Jewal remembers me and Storm farming back to back in Canopy/Rogg hills - peaks. But "that never happened".. right?

It's a disgusting personality trait, and once you do it ONCE.. You usually ALWAYS do it. Which is why I don't give second chances when it comes down to it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2014, 11:54 PM   #79
flipynifty
Epic Scholar
 
flipynifty's Avatar
 
flipynifty is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,456
Send a message via MSN to flipynifty
Default

why is this thread even still going rofl its like posts of paragraphs of nothing really

at least my nonsense is short :O
__________________


omg i wanna sammich nao
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 12:32 AM   #80
Master
Boss Hunter
 
Master is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,832
Default

im a user
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.