Titles
Old 01-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,070
Default Titles

Please change my title to "Nodiatis MVP" and everyone else can have a title too I guess. Like..."Noob hunter" or "Gets pwnt a lot" and suchlike.
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,070
Default

I'm already a Gladiator but I think Nodiatis MVP would look sexier with my face
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
Darkdingus
Rare Collector
 
Darkdingus is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 952
Default

hmmm.

is a noob hunter someone that hunts noobs, or a hunter that is also a noob?
__________________
A man in love is incomplete until he marries.
Then, he's finished.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #4
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,070
Default

Someone that hunts noobs.
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #5
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,823
Default

I think if you have legendaries you should be able to get a title by doing a quest, like kill a dragon and you could become Daeronryuujin, Dragonslayer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 07:33 AM   #6
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,070
Default

Bump!
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #7
killgore
Boss Hunter
 
killgore is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: north dakota
Posts: 122
Default

would be cool to have a duke title, or a baron for that matter.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #8
RogueTigeR
Epic Scholar
 
RogueTigeR's Avatar
 
RogueTigeR is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
I think if you have legendaries you should be able to get a title by doing a quest, like kill a dragon and you could become Daeronryuujin, Dragonslayer.
I really like this idea!
__________________




  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #9
Froth
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Froth is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 262
Default

personally i think daer's title should be Troll or Narc but thats flaming and not nice.

so he gets title Friend.

you never turn you back to a friend
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 04:42 AM   #10
Bren_nerb
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Bren_nerb is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froth View Post
personally i think daer's title should be Troll or Narc but thats flaming and not nice.

so he gets title Friend.

you never turn you back to a friend
LMAO that was funny, cruel but funny.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #11
Gibson
Boss Hunter
 
Gibson is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 136
Default

If Daer wants a title, give him one please Glitchy.... but my vote would be for King of Drivel.

And if you think that's unfair, check out all his forum postings: compare the drivel and the trolling with the amount of sensible suggestions. I'm confident that drivel will out-number anything reasonable.

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #12
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,070
Default

IDK I'm 100% positive I've helped noobs more than you.
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #13
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,823
Default

*Counts good ideas by Daer, then good ideas by Gibson.*

That is the way of the forums. You say whatever you think, because 90% of the time it will be rubbish, but the other 10% may be something worth reading. The other people on the forums will tell you, and that is how an idea is born.

Shooting someone down just because they have had bad ideas is ignorant.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #14
Darkdingus
Rare Collector
 
Darkdingus is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
*Counts good ideas by Daer, then good ideas by Gibson.*

That is the way of the forums. You say whatever you think, because 90% of the time it will be rubbish, but the other 10% may be something worth reading. The other people on the forums will tell you, and that is how an idea is born.

Shooting someone down just because they have had bad ideas is ignorant.
Support and qft.

Daer may be trollish in his style, but his good ideas are GOOD.

Being trollish on the internet is like being breathing irl: everyone does it much more often than they realize, it's pretty important to the general atmosphere and is necessary for the survival of many people. (then again, there are a few zombies that never leave their comps. I'm "pretty" sure they still breathe, but you never know...)
__________________
A man in love is incomplete until he marries.
Then, he's finished.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 06:18 AM   #15
Gibson
Boss Hunter
 
Gibson is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 136
Default

Interesting responses.

However, you are missing the point I was trying to make. If Daer spent less time spouting drivel, and manipulating other players (and he did say in chat yesterday that people were easily manipulated) his more sensible postings (and note, I have said that he does sometimes make sensible postings) would be given far greater consideration.

Perhaps the ideas thread should be a one post only forum? Then Glitchy can go through it, decide which ideas would be feasible in practical terms, and then post those ideas for general forum debate?

If Glitchy posts an idea up as worth discussion (from a list of player ideas) then people would be encouraged to offer well thought out and constructive criticism. And the player(s) who suggested those ideas would get the credit automatically.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #16
Froth
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Froth is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 262
Default

Manipulator Violaton Patroler


or Drivel queen




Titles yes but let your fellow player pick yours
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #17
hotshot64
Epic Scholar
 
hotshot64's Avatar
 
hotshot64 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,070
Default

Daer for civil mod! And MVP of Nodiatis!
__________________
https://nodtools.net
Your comprehensive source for Nodiatis calculators and information.



  Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #18
gailenstryker
Rare Collector
 
gailenstryker's Avatar
 
gailenstryker is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oconto Falls WI
Posts: 834
Default

Presonal Titles? I want one! how about "Kill Joy"?
__________________
Beat Me, Whip Me, Make Me Use Vista

Just remember Today's raincheck is tomorrows' Golden Shower.

  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #19
Roo
Temporarily Suspended
 
Roo is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 829
Default

I get to be "He Who Shall Not Be Named (In Civil)"
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #20
>.>
Auction Master
 
>.>'s Avatar
 
>.> is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,217
Default

Most
Valuable
Prick




Support
__________________



  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.