Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Out of sight, but not out of mind.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
zachofblades
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Out of sight, but not out of mind.

August 1, 2008. that was the very first day i stepped foot into the wonderful world of Nod. Confused and curious i stayed a few week just to see how this game turned out, not thinking that i would get addicted to this game. 3 years (1194 days to be exact) later i look back on my time spent in nod and i think about the wonderful people i met and befriended, how many i angered or annoyed, and the countless times i've rerolled. I always knew deep down that I would have to quit nod sometime, and today is the day. these 3 years have been great, and I will never forget the people i have met, and i hope to keep in touch with them all. I hate to say this, but the time has come for another old player to hang up the weapons and armor for good, it seems like it is time to move on to bigger and better things. This game has progressed in these 3 years more than i ever anticipated. The Glitchless team has done their best to make the game fun and enjoyable, and a job well done to them. I hope to talk to many of you in the future. This is a difficult decision to make, but i hope that everyone enjoys the rest of the game, i'll make sure to check in from time to time. So i sign off of here by saying have fun, and happy hunting.

-Zach, aka The Reroll Man

Last edited by zachofblades; 11-07-2011 at 09:00 PM..

Old 11-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
Alesandra
Gem Pouch Expert

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 11-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
Alesandra
Gem Pouch Expert

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 11-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
Alesandra
Gem Pouch Expert

ima miss you <3 :'(

Old 11-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #5
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

be sad to see you go was always fun to chat with you.

good luck and have fun in all your future endeavors

EDIT

ales said it well lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:03 PM   #6
zachofblades
Gem Pouch Expert

Smash i'll miss you alot man, you were like a brother to me at times. i'll make sure to come back for you. and Ales i'm sorry for making you cry irl lol.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #7
Alesandra
Gem Pouch Expert

Your a great friend zachy...one of the first I ever met in Nod and an original member of RAWR...youll be missed greatly here.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #8
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

*mutters about older players quitting making everyone sad*

as i said though, will be sad to see you go, but irl always comes before **** online, even if you do make great friends on there.

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #9
zachofblades
Gem Pouch Expert

Lol ales and smash and jarr you guys are making it hard for me. Thanks for the support though.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #10
Froth
Gem Pouch Expert

well i didnt know you long but Best of luck with what ever you do. and come back to visit often.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:39 PM   #11
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

You will be missed

Old 11-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #12
Claudia
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachofblades View Post
Lol ales and smash and jarr you guys are making it hard for me. Thanks for the support though.
How could we make it hard enough for you not to go zach? Will miss you a lot and in her posts ales said it great Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo going away for you zachofmanyfaces

Will miss you and i hope all will be ok in the future

Old 11-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #13
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixandru View Post
How could we make it hard enough for you not to go zach? Will miss you a lot and in her posts ales said it great Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo going away for you zachofmanyfaces

Will miss you and i hope all will be ok in the future
he promised he would log occasionally to say hi lol

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #14
xcasterx
Boss Hunter

ffs noob

Old 11-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #15
xcasterx
Boss Hunter

dont leave me with zoid ffs

Old 11-09-2011, 02:20 AM   #16
Alesandra
Gem Pouch Expert

Umm...how do I break it to you that zoid quit too?

Old 11-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #17
Jadakris
Temporarily Suspended

Sucks to see the older ones going - but have a nice life.. Glad to see you moving on.