Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Old 09-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #101
yoky

instead of asking us if we like a new feature then implement it. implement then ask us when we can actually test it. since most people will whine no matter what and the forum is hardly represents the general populace on nod

Old 09-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #102
Darknessunited
Gem Pouch Expert

if this skill is to work casters should be able to disable a weapon of their choice for 30 seconds to 1 min. that should make things even. if nothing else turn arena into a giant pillow fight.

Old 09-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #103
Huggles
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
i dont give a crap bout me
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 09-27-2010, 05:36 PM   #104
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknessunited View Post
if this skill is to work casters should be able to disable a weapon of their choice for 30 seconds to 1 min. that should make things even. if nothing else turn arena into a giant pillow fight.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oo you were serious??

well in that case

maybe disable the weapon for 1 second every 1min. but thats it.

destroying 1 gem for a caster can hurt, but they will get another to replace it in a second anyways.

getting rid of the entire damage a melee user does for up to a min = no chance in ****ing hell.

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 09-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #105
flipynifty
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipynifty View Post
OMFG you guys suck at feedback. Glitchless - impliment and finish the unfinished skills. Also buff regeners and add NPCs to arena for dead times.

End of line...
I agree!

End of line...

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 09-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #106
Darknessunited
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashbros View Post

oo you were serious??

well in that case

maybe disable the weapon for 1 second every 1min. but thats it.

destroying 1 gem for a caster can hurt, but they will get another to replace it in a second anyways.

getting rid of the entire damage a melee user does for up to a min = no chance in ****ing hell.
keep in mind that gem that could replace it could be a replenish stone and not the same gem that was targeted. in my own personal opinion melee should always be afraid of what a caster can do not just dmg but inflict status of all sorts.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #107
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
keep in mind that gem that could replace it could be a replenish stone and not the same gem that was targeted. in my own personal opinion melee should always be afraid of what a caster can do not just dmg but inflict status of all sorts.
im not sure about you, but in PvE i can farm and kill a mob in ~1min.

most 1 on 1 duels im in last for around 30 seconds MAX, now if i was to duel a caster, they would simply use that and not worry about being hit.

hell id make a team of 3 casters, use that 1 on each of the 3 melee people im fighting, and then be able to kill them all without worrying about being killed myself.

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #108
Conqueror
Rare Collector

Quote:
in my own personal opinion melee should always be afraid of what a caster can do not just dmg but inflict status of all sorts.
I pee my bed whenever I have a dream about casters. Don't worry. I am terrified of them.

Quote:
keep in mind that gem that could replace it could be a replenish stone and not the same gem that was targeted.
Depending on your gem pouch makeup, you will have an attack gem up within the next 6 seconds if you are unlucky. It will probably be out sooner in most cases.

And lastly, I would love to have a melee disarm option as long as I can use that melee disarm option against your staff. To be honest, I would rather have a caster without a staff, than a caster without a gem (the gem will be up in 2 seconds anyways).

3 cheers for staff, I mean melee, disarm option.

Last edited by Conqueror; 09-27-2010 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Trying to be less mean and adding a few smilies to lighten the mood

Old 09-28-2010, 01:55 AM   #109
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
lol
rofl made me laugh tew

Old 09-28-2010, 09:59 AM   #110
Raith
Gem Pouch Expert

I've already said I don' think it's a great idea, but I will add something in if it does get some kind of implementation...

if this gets implemented, I think that the 30 second stun for losing a staff needs to be revised. If a caster loses his impervious auras and his angelic, he could find himself out of mana/energy, and out of protection in 2 casts. If he is stunned for 30 seconds by losing his staff, but does not have the Str (everyone with an angelic aura) to do melee dmg (ROFL @ a caster being reduced to staff damage), then he is literally nothing until he repulls exactly the right gems. If you do this, at least allow the caster to change out staffs, or change his staff to a bow, or whatever, without the rediculous 30 second stun when sheild-> DW users only get 5.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #111
klippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoky View Post
but if you just do grey dds its essentially a buff to casters
Grey DD damage + gem shattering effect or dps DDs? its a tradeoff and an expensive one at that.

Grey DDs are completely useless right now anyways. High costs for low damage. right...

Old 11-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #112
Hallelujah
Rat Slayer

As a caster I have a some concerns about gem shattering in arena that should be addressed in a serious nature. Casters are now being held out of combat for at least the first three rounds of combat exchanges. Upon entering arena, my flame call is immediately shattered removing any possibilty of doing my main damage. Then, if that were not enough, I then experience a 2nd and a 3rd gem shattering which means that I am paralyzed and only taking damage throughout the arena fight's opening rounds of exchanges. Bad choice of words as they are not exchanges because I am getting walloped. I cannot cast a single gem nor heal either. Ultimately in PvP, casters can no longer compete because their main form of attack damage has been removed for the beginning rounds of each match. Can I have an whip entanglement gem, a sword melt, an arrow redirect or muzzle for pets to even this up a bit? Or can gem shattering be limited to one of the three opponents so that the first 3 gems I try to put into play are not destroyed?
Thank you for considering these comments.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:20 AM   #113
Neo

gem shattering is the best skill ingame ffs Glitch <3