Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Lowered Taxes After Meeting Minimum Runepower Criteria
Old 01-02-2015, 06:07 PM   #1
Soxson
Epic Scholar

Default Lowered Taxes After Meeting Minimum Runepower Criteria

I remembered this idea from a long time ago but couldn't find the original thread here i am, making a new one.

Basically put, A clan has a monthly runepower goal for everyone, once they meet it, the taxes for that particular person can be lowered significantly, down to 0.

Stats has a tax of 13% and a monthly min RP of 100k. Suppose, once someone's farmed 100k in taxes or donations, the officers can have the taxes lowered to maybe 5%.

Glitchless will be adding many new ideas. Your thoughts?

Old 01-02-2015, 06:11 PM   #2
Blaze
Boss Hunter

Just because you made your min doesn't mean the clan won't have any rp problems because of inactives. Min rp mainly just helps them know who to kick. Not that it will activate all the runes. Clans could just do what misty used to and once the clan rp goal of the month is met make taxes 0% for the remainder. Or at least slightly lower

Old 01-02-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Meh. Seems supportable. Not really anything I'd get excited about supporting.

Old 01-02-2015, 06:21 PM   #4
Master
Boss Hunter

that system would fail and ruin nod imo.

Old 01-02-2015, 06:34 PM   #5
Soxson
Epic Scholar

And clan officers/masters can just choose to not do this or only have a small decrease

Old 01-03-2015, 03:17 PM   #6
Jvance
Boss Hunter

Or maybe people that are in clans and want to have good runes should realize that if a clan spends 50 mil a month on runes and you have 100 active members that is 500k per toon to cover the rune costs each month, which would make that min 20% of a members equal share.

maybe this would be a good feature for ppl that do like 3+ mil a month, but to keep yourself as close to min rp as you can is pitiful imo.

Old 01-03-2015, 05:40 PM   #7
Master
Boss Hunter

A capped amount of rp would kill all clans that use r6 in no time. Loony is still strong and kicking. Some months someone does above and beyond and then does just 500k and some other month someone different does the same. Truth be told we could not even afford out runes of everyone did the minimum.

Loony is 20% tax. We offer a r6 riches rune so let's just say, for 8% of your gold intake a month, you not only get to be in a op clan with nice people but your also get to boost your toon well above the amount difference you would spend on gear. Take a t1 haste bp for example. It's 9% more haste. Each uptier gives you 1%. It would take you roughly 3.89tril gold give or take. Just to obtain an additional 9% more haste max. Our r6 rune is just one of 30 r6 runes that we offer that you can use. If you divide just that 1 rune alone by the amount of months it would take to see if it's worth it lets take the 3.89 and divide that by however many months you will be playing this game. IMO pay the tax and enjoy what ever clan you are in or find a new one. We don't need the poisonous thoughts that is currently crippling other clans atm. What we have works and it works great just need the proper management to maintain it. The more you farm the richer you get regardless.

Old 01-03-2015, 05:44 PM   #8
Master
Boss Hunter

Actually screw it, if it comes out it wont bother loony any. I have a solution if it does.

But I do feel this is not best for you other clans that are already suffering to stay afloat.

Last edited by Master; 01-03-2015 at 05:46 PM..

Old 01-04-2015, 07:04 AM   #9
danielrox
Boss Hunter

seems stupid to me, clans have tax for a reason. its fine how it is imo

Old 01-06-2015, 08:57 AM   #10
Davross
The Eldest Pilgrim

I believe Brooke floated this idea last year (maybe the year before), going from memory it involved masters being able to adjust tax rates for certain members. So if someone had donated 2mill RP, then set them to 0% for rest of month( or whatever). could be wrong though, but I think that was the jist.

[