Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 03-31-2019, 11:32 PM   #21
Claudia
Rare Collector
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Claudia is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxson View Post
Why is this thread still going on?
Because i will need to read it when i get to work and laugh my face off xD
__________________




  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 12:00 AM   #22
Soxson
Epic Scholar
 
Soxson's Avatar
 
Soxson is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: in bed with misguided
Posts: 2,388
Default

Fair enuff. But there are many other sources of humor on the internetz other than threads started by Palehorserider, for entertainment.
__________________
Praise the hindu gods!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 04:19 AM   #23
Raidens
Boss Hunter
 
Raidens is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakymagic View Post
Pretty much this. This format is not fun for those who enjoy pvp/try to do well in it. Let me randomly pick who your team is, more often then not you dont know who they are, and have no way to communicate with them. Does that dder have 30k hp.... or 5k hp.. is that melee going to taunt.... or will they die in 1 hit. Its just frustrating as all hell. Flipping a coin is nearly the same thing as this format.
this is exactly why I don't que all day everyday like others have. It's a joke how annoying this format is.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 07:09 AM   #24
Claudia
Rare Collector
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Claudia is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 850
Default



THIS is the bestr thing ever xD
__________________




  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 02:36 PM   #25
Ghortarr
Neophyte
 
Ghortarr is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 24
Default

Just pointing with my finger here.. but blaze isn't really friendly here..
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 04:12 PM   #26
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,812
Default

Non-anon teammates and auto-grouping teammates when a fight starts for communication is the minimum to make this format bearable for people who want to try to win.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 09:22 PM   #27
Tip
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tip's Avatar
 
Tip is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 351
Default

Even though this steps away from the original post of this thread....
What about teaching? Give explanation with facts of why X should have been done.... Groom the next generation of arena mates and opponents. Instead of just being all OMFG in all chats.

How's it gonna change? No one wants to be like 'i did that, what should i have done instead' or 'why was that wrong' after already seeing themselves called a dumbass that shouldn't be in arena at all. You want a change then create a change.... whining doesn't change the players (and rarely the content).

imo
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2019, 09:47 PM   #28
Huggles
Epic Scholar
 
Huggles's Avatar
 
Huggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip View Post
Even though this steps away from the original post of this thread....
What about teaching? Give explanation with facts of why X should have been done.... Groom the next generation of arena mates and opponents. Instead of just being all OMFG in all chats.

How's it gonna change? No one wants to be like 'i did that, what should i have done instead' or 'why was that wrong' after already seeing themselves called a dumbass that shouldn't be in arena at all. You want a change then create a change.... whining doesn't change the players (and rarely the content).

imo

How do you teach someone to have 25k HP and gear/gems to be competitive? I wouldn't 3v3 premade with Einstein himself if he didn't have the gear and skills to compete.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If they put a nice icon on you it's beneficial if they put a mean one on the other guy it's detrimental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2019, 05:22 PM   #29
Tip
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Tip's Avatar
 
Tip is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 351
Default

You have 25k?

You're thinking of pilg'd, tiered, tempered, pvp players who can carry you to a win. I'm thinking of the people who have just gotten into the world of cap, who might have morphed armor, have no tempers and have done no tasks. Flat out: we know who carries the bulk of arena participants in this season. With this arena, you carry yourself to be champ. Hoping that each match isn't gonna be your excuse to rage quit. But seriously... we have months of this and the champs won't shape up till later.

In the mean time, explain in civil about the skills(non-character sheet type) and patterns.. reading what your teammates are doing so you can align with it... tell why you shattered x when no one else shattered in that match so maybe they'll clue themselves next time... or at least be a lot more discerning about where you whine and how insulting you are as to not run off anymore participants in an already thin arena.


(meaning the generic "you" in most of this ofc)
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 06:20 AM   #30
Aesonicus
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Aesonicus's Avatar
 
Aesonicus is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidens View Post
this is exactly why I call you an idiot.
@glitchless, so this is fine, but what i said which didn't have any insults in it was removed...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 01:19 PM   #31
Raidens
Boss Hunter
 
Raidens is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesonicus View Post
@glitchless, so this is fine, but what i said which didn't have any insults in it was removed...
Probs because glitch knows it's true and is laughing inside that his community rip people who act like they're 5 and expect to be the best and act like it, then show how idiotic they are with ideas/rants and get mad that 'noobs' beat them or arena is 'fixed against them' when rules been same since forever.

Also you owe slashh gold, pay up already.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 03:12 PM   #32
Lakki
Gem Pouch Expert
 
Lakki's Avatar
 
Lakki is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arizona or anywhere sandy!
Posts: 292
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidens View Post

Also you owe slashh gold, pay up already.
Nou
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM
Boards live since 05-21-2008


vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.