Old 03-05-2014, 06:40 PM   #21
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
look at Theisen he is lvl 40 pker with lg gear and weapons dont tell me about how they have to lvl up to use them redicoulous
look at bumper, he was lvl 34 and had full lg and lg weapons. that was before paid reroll, it was before lg could be bought and be unsb.

your complaining, for the sake of complaining. and your doing it in the wrong place.

On topic. pilgram is a new feature, and people dont fully understand it. can you either add a link to davs post about it, or sticky it, so people can find it with ease on here please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 06-20-2014, 04:27 PM   #22
Mossi
Neophyte

Good idea to post/link Davross forum posts to this thread!

Old 06-20-2014, 05:28 PM   #23
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Quote:
For game mechanics questions (i.e. Why can't I kill the fisherman naked?) you must use the forums, however.
Never noticed this but it's hilarious

Old 11-11-2015, 01:46 PM   #24
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaPool View Post
I got banned from civil chat and i was wondering if i can get un banned or do i have a time limit?
You're squelched for 24 hours. Don't log off, don't use any other characters, just let it be and that will run out.

Civil bans are generally permanent. If you can't talk in /c after 24 hours, and you feel you've been unfairly handed the ban, contact help@nodiatis.com and make the request. If they ignore you or say no, don't press the issue. Deal with it, unless you want a full game ban.

Is lvl58 Quiver proc and Ranged Haste Gem R2 do really stack with each other?
Old 03-22-2016, 05:52 AM   #25
Deadlysilver
Neophyte

Default Is lvl58 Quiver proc and Ranged Haste Gem R2 do really stack with each other?

coz i've tested it using my lvl58 quiver and ranged haste gem r2 and it seems that my firing speed is still the same without the Ranged Haste Gem R2...

Old 03-22-2016, 10:00 AM   #26
Blaze
Epic Scholar

Idr for sure so does the quiver say the word aura anywhere in the effect? The same auras do no stack. If it doesn't say aura it would stack. Like swiftarrow rune gives non aura ranged haste. And aliangel BP also gives non aura ranged haste. All quivers give non aura ranged haste but iirc half the epic quivers give an additional aura based ranged haste...which if bigger % than the gem would overrule the gem haste.

tinyurl.com/nodsacademy
The link to the official forums thread for Nod's Blazing Academy. more useful info being added to it by the day.

Old 03-22-2016, 10:21 AM   #27
Glitchless
Administrator

Ranged Haste Auras and quiver hastes (unless it's a special epic quiver that provides an aura in addition to the normal haste) always stack. A 6% haste is going to require more technology than feels to properly measure, however.

Old 10-04-2016, 12:48 PM   #28
alwleedk
Neophyte

I just want to thank the developers of this game, the best Multiplayer game ever
thanks again

Old 11-03-2016, 09:50 PM   #29
Adrianna
Neophyte

I have the listed requirements for a consumable recipe- so how do I make my staff from the consumable recipe? Please help me, the FAQ was very vague and did not tell me literally how to accomplish consuming this recipe or whatever is done to take these things and literally make the staff out of them. Please help. Adrianna.

Old 11-04-2016, 03:56 AM   #30
Blaze
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna View Post
I have the listed requirements for a consumable recipe- so how do I make my staff from the consumable recipe? Please help me, the FAQ was very vague and did not tell me literally how to accomplish consuming this recipe or whatever is done to take these things and literally make the staff out of them. Please help. Adrianna.
Well. Sadly I can't tell you everything but.. in some town is a tool..I wanna say it's the whittling set sold in t2. Not 100% sure tho.

After you find the tool all crafting is the same more or less.

The 6 mats in tool+consumable recipe. Hit submit. Assuming your mana/energy and the skill level is high enough.... Voila new staff

tinyurl.com/nodsacademy
The link to the official forums thread for Nod's Blazing Academy. more useful info being added to it by the day.