Go Back   Nodiatis Forums > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions
Forgot?

essence for store bought legendaries or easy reverse?
Old 05-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
paulodjohn
Seer's BFF

Default essence for store bought legendaries or easy reverse?

So far a few people have morphed their legendaries and have gotten a proc they don't need or want. in some cases like mine the original store bought legendary was better use to them. and there seems to be no armor essences containing the store bought legendaries.

It would be great if there was a way to undo a morph. it costs enough to morph and when you morph to something worse then what you had just makes everything worse. please implement an easy way to reverse morphing.

Old 05-30-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanlucifer

I support, its really really depressing when you finally gather everything ( its really hard to get 100essences ) and then you morph something and all you want to do is to puke and insult people and stop playing nod for a few.

Also so far i have done 3 sleeves and the 3 sleeves gave me the exactly same proc..

I have seen 6 craftable Legendaries so far... and to be honest i am really really disappointed... i am aware of the "the higher the tier the more powerful it gets" here is the problem.. the prices are absurd.. i understand you dont want to just give away awesome procs so everything is way easier to kill, well think on possible ways of procs that cant affect much the pve part..and useful ones.. i mean a 5% gold gains? its obvious that you dont play the game... nothing about them is legendary and i assure you that the prices dont justify the 0.5% extra bonus to uptier...

I dont know. really disappointed about the legendary system and any that have seen my and my friends morphing just cry for us as well and others lol irl.

Besides legendaries... i love this game the pvp is very neat and im getting to the point that i lost interest cause theres no much for me to do.. i did a good run with bosses that i did up to the 116 ( i believe theres only 3-4more bosses) but they dont even drop something especial and quest gold is like 1k lol... YOU MUST take care of the end game content asap.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 05-30-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
hotshot64
Epic Scholar

i agree with san here. Took me nearly a year of playing every day to reach cap and when I got there I found there is no unique end-game content, it's 10x more fun to make a crappy 85 to feed a powerful level 20 pk than to actually build a powerful level 85.

Old 05-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #4
RogueTigeR
Epic Scholar

I have suggeted the OP before: http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=10

Anyways.. here are a few more ideas:
  • 100k 'fine' to Seer(?) to 'reverse the morphing proccess

• Right-click leg'dry item and pick 'Reverse Morphing Proccess', go thru like 3 fail-safe 'click OK' boxes, then item returns to store bought leg'dry

• insert morphed leg'dry item into enchanting rod w/ 1 heroic ess'c and craft

• Step1 - Insert ONLY 1 t30 dust into enchanting rod and hit 'submit'; out comes 1 of the 4 (random) store bought leg'dry armor ess'ces.

Step2 - Insert armor ess'c, morphed leg'dry item to be returned, and 10 heroic ess'cs into enchanting rod and craft
  • **this is prob exploitable.. but i too tired and lazy to think of atm, not gonna think about it*** When selling a leg'dry item to the store, it returns to its original store-bought form, and these '2nd Generation' ... or 2nd purchase leg'dry's can be bought for 10% of what they were purchased for the 1st time.
  • New Skill: 'Deconstruction': Every level in this skill reduces the number of heroic essences needed to return a morphed legendary item into the store bought original by 1 essence, starting at 100 esscences at level 0.

*example shows skill at level 97

SO...at lv 100, zero heroic ess'cs are needed, and proccess is: you place 1 morphed leg'dry item into upper-most right hand corner of enchanting rod (just like you would downcraft resources, ...(1 is odd #)) and the req'd heroic essences, based upon your skill, to the left of the item, 'SUBMIT'.. BAM.. original leg'dry back.
  • *** plz assume this 'downcrafting' or 'un-morphing' of leg'drys will go thru and post your support for which idea/proccess to return leg'drys to the store-bought originals that you like the most, see as the smoothest patch (for gamers and coders), and deem the 'fairest' (whether u feel sry for the unlucky toon who just wasted 100 heroic ess'cs+armor ess'c to reveal a morph they deem inferior to their original item, or u feel UN-morphing should be just as difficult as the morphing proccess, plz share your opinoin).

Also, plz modify, expand, create your own proccess ideas for un-morphing leg'drys and post here.

Old 05-31-2011, 02:16 AM   #5
Kyron
Gem Pouch Expert

cant say that i like my goldwing i spend 6mil for.. nao i can haz 5% more gold !!!! so in a few years i made up the gold i spend with farming.. THATS LEGENDARY /WRISTS

Old 05-31-2011, 02:44 AM   #6
RogueTigeR
Epic Scholar

lolz... ((( i feel for ya bro

Old 05-31-2011, 03:30 AM   #7
thatperson
Epic Scholar

5% gold is actually quite exceptional if you think about it 30-40k a day from rrt (what i get on melee toon with slowish kill speed) means your gonna get at least 1.5k extra a day or 500 per hour of rrt 3-3.5k extra from each TC burned ......ok yea doing this math i take back the previous statement 5% sucks but if the full set has a bonus to gold drops that would def be worth it imo
  • Fix and eat a sandwich +15%
  • Watch TV -5%
  • Urinate +20%
  • Finish your homework +10%
  • Stand on your head for 5+ minutes +33%

We believe these are working as intended.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:48 AM   #8
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatperson View Post
5% gold is actually quite exceptional if you think about it 30-40k a day from rrt (what i get on melee toon with slowish kill speed) means your gonna get at least 1.5k extra a day or 500 per hour of rrt 3-3.5k extra from each TC burned ......ok yea doing this math i take back the previous statement 5% sucks but if the full set has a bonus to gold drops that would def be worth it imo
Lmao , stop being so mean with dino he honestly was about to quit.

Old 05-31-2011, 04:09 AM   #9
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

i have to say rogues, post confused the **** out of me.

i feel for those that this screwed, and the only thing i can suggest is having the ability to, if you dislike the new legendary, put it in an enchanting rod on its own, and it being transformed back to the original it was, which of course would cause you to lose the essences (armor and heroic) that was spent upgrading the item.

this way, it can be transformed back, and its a big enough cost that it would stop people fro abusing it, to try and find some new sets quicker by having **** refunded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:36 PM   #10
Kyron
Gem Pouch Expert

inspect paul for his new morph .. i think he quit nod already

Old 05-31-2011, 03:38 PM   #11
Sanlucifer
Epic Scholar

I bet, that freaking bp is a helmet dude wtf.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:20 PM   #12
Glitchless
Administrator

A couple tiers in of the right legendary sets and you'll be a wrecking ball. With the highest tiers you'd be almost unstoppable. And those are just the armors. A couple random legendary pieces does not a legendary character make nor is one made in a couple months.

Old 05-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #13
paulodjohn
Seer's BFF

Not ****en good enough

Old 05-31-2011, 06:26 PM   #14
paulodjohn
Seer's BFF

please make a way to undo morphing

Old 06-01-2011, 01:39 AM   #15
Kyron
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
A couple tiers in of the right legendary sets and you'll be a wrecking ball. With the highest tiers you'd be almost unstoppable. And those are just the armors. A couple random legendary pieces does not a legendary character make nor is one made in a couple months.
So with teh highest goldwing tiers u get 50% gold? u just gotta spend 50mil gold to get it first

Old 06-01-2011, 02:12 AM   #16
Smashbros
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
So with teh highest goldwing tiers u get 50% gold? u just gotta spend 50mil gold to get it first
highest tier is tier 10, is equal to somewhere around 50k US spent on tcs, and then sold at 160k each.

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:50 AM   #17
Lurkee
Seer's BFF

lol glitchless says you'll be unstoppable, you say not good enough
earth to dip****, if you didnt know what goldwing/purpledonkey/insertname did then you didnt have to make it, it's your own damn fault for not waiting for someone else to do it. you wanted to take the chance.

Last edited by Lurkee; 06-01-2011 at 08:53 AM..

Old 06-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #18
Olvan
Gem Pouch Expert

Send a message via AIM to Olvan

I saw gold sink the day I saw the prices of them, thats why its best to wait a year or two for others to find all the flaws so that in a two years it will be cheaper and better layed out for me to understand.

One day there will be a patch to make this too normal and one day everyone will have legendary armor, cause then it will be a new set with more confusing rules that no one understands until they waste a ton of game time and real money to realize this.

Thanks to all that jumped right on it

I will continue with my epics until the bugs are worked out and be very happy with it, why rush, level cap needs to go up a bit before it matters really...

Under the weight of a dark and barren land that lays before me, bearing the guilt and shame.

The invisible chains bind the soul tight, words slip away from parted lips.

Fighting to escape the blackness only to wonder back into its empty embrace.

Anger will only make the beast grow stronger, denial makes the fire of rage burn hotter.

Dance the dance of the eternal slumber, void of all life's great wonders.