View Single Post

Old 01-19-2020, 11:43 AM   #9
Aesonicus
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakymagic View Post
Prowler does not force you to do anything. Can easily run prowler/bm with 2 koks. Just because dl and say prowler is bad doesent mean it is. DL said hit chance doesent add dps, that he doesent care about dps only max hits. Really think thats a good opinion on if a class is good or not?

What prowler gives is options. Those options have choices. Do i want max dmg and vamp? probably stay bm/vamp. Do i want max dps? prowler/bm. etc etc

Its an op class. Bms's are op. They dont need an even oper class that has EVERYTHING any braindead bm can use without any thought put into the choices they need to make for their build.
Exactly. I never said prowler was bad, just that it doesn't fit most BMs current playstyle. This post was just to get my thoughts on it out there, and have others chime in on it for their ideas too.
I'm not Pale asking for pure buff to the class for no reason other than being bad at nod, Im asking to have the class changed to fit most BMs current playstyle. I agree it gives BMs more options the way it is, which is why in my original post i said its a balanced class, and is fine the way it is. Im just suggesting to change it to make it more appealing to current BMs out there. Just like you said as it stands For me and most other BMs there still isn't a BM LG class that is a better version of current BMs.

New Idea, for a new LG class that resolves this, and leave prowler as is.

Hog Rider (name it whatever you want)

4-12% increased Dmg with all pets attacks and heals
4-12% increased healing from all pet attacks

CA Grants 20% haste to all pets attacks for 10 seconds.

Boom easy LG class that every BM would be happy with.