View Single Post

Old 02-28-2019, 03:05 PM   #38
Auction Master
Enduir's Avatar
Enduir is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,295

Originally Posted by Pale View Post
Sword of Deveining Change:

Damage: 50-350

Delay: 22

This sword gives a 30% hit chance and upon landing a hit causes a detrimental aura reducing healing effects use by the victim by 70% (this includes both pet and gem heals). This sword can utilize both dex and str for hit chance and damage.
Give your head a shake, son.

Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
You won't be warned again.
  Reply With Quote