Thread: Arena Fix Ideas
View Single Post

Old 10-01-2019, 11:00 PM   #8
Tsutsu
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
1) Correct, and that's not a bad thing.
2) No, I said (in civil last night) that limiting the change to prime time was to prevent teams from using the patch during the wee hours of the night to avoid decay.
3) Great. It's still important to prevent it. An exploit that nobody is exploiting yet is an exploit waiting to be exploited.

I sympathize with late nighters, being one myself, but in PvP you either play when the other players are playing, or you're missing a very crucial part of the P v P equation. Nobody can fix that.

And for quoting yourself in your signature pic doing exactly what I just said not to do, you've been forum banned and muted in game. Not a martyr, just dumb.
Coming on and mocking your playerbase is an odd way to show you sympathize with us.

You COULD fix it if you gave some incentive to queueing at night versus the stronger team so people don't have to just lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose.

If there's a big rating gap give them the tokens they would have gotten if they won?

There's a lot of things that could be done that would increase peoples want to queue without breaking anything having to do with arena.

When did you ever say not to quote you in a signature?

Last edited by Tsutsu; 10-01-2019 at 11:12 PM..