View Single Post

Old 10-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #9
Soxson
Epic Scholar
 
Soxson's Avatar
 
Soxson is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: in bed with misguided
Posts: 2,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe View Post
im not defending him, but perma banning for saying something as a joke, is like cutting someones arm off for theft, which isnt done anymore. maybe a civil squelch, but perm ban?

sounds like people are letting their emotions rule their judgement and wanting a more severe punishment than that which fits the crime

also it was in uncivil, i know the rules are different there, and are more lax when it comes to jokes
but everyone wants him banned. i figure about 60% of that active nodders have him iggied. the other 40% just like to laugh at his stupidity and haze him.

why shouldnt he be banned? his attitude reminds me of roo.
__________________
Praise the hindu gods!
  Reply With Quote