View Single Post

Old 04-09-2018, 08:01 AM   #39
Dawl
Gem Pouch Expert

1. DTM Inc. A set of toons that can do all crafting and resourcing. This group of toons has been offered to me twice. I turned down the offer to buy 2x. The original owner offered to me before he left Nod. An additional time was from 1 of the many owners since.

It is my understanding that DL owes the DTM group now. Under his leadership the group has reached a new low, resulting in loan sharking, giving loans to lose that can't pay them back, then taking that toon as payment. They sell the gear offf the toon than resell the toon. This has resulted in many players leaving s1.

2. Soxson

3. Demontamer

4. Sadoul

5. Pale. A set of s2 toons (pale, blackrider, redrider) and two s1 toons (Brow, palehorserider) A set of top s1/2 toons that dominate arena on both servers. To my understanding, Joanna also helps farm these toons. These toons have been Highly sought out for, as they are the best of the best. To my understanding, s2 has been rising from s1 people fearing loans. These toons have been shared and have been offered to me twice, however their asking price was worth more than my total assets.