View Single Post

$ Making Opportunity!
Old 08-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
Adamska

Default $ Making Opportunity!

As many of you know, I am in the process of creating a site for help on multiple topics in Nodiatis, and I have a proposition to help make this a good site. Between now and 8 PM EST, September 4, 2008, all entries that are submitted to me for posting as a guide on Nodiatis.info will be eligible to receive a small amount of Paypal, as a reward for your hard work and dedication. These rewards will start at $4.00 USD Paypal funds and up, and will be deemed worthy by me, on the basis of length, completeness, correct use of english spelling and grammar, uniqueness, and depth. In addition, the best submission that I receive in the time allotted will receive a reward of $50.00USD in paypal funds, or 10 timecards, your choice.

When submitting, you are waiving your rights to the reposting of your work, which may be editted as I see fit.

GOOD LUCK!

And on a side note: I also have work at home opportunities. I can provide all of the materials to start your own business, ask me about more details at dyoutzy@gmail.com