View Single Post

Old 11-04-2009, 05:46 AM   #5
Kerrlahg
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomicon View Post
No ones forcing ya to click on the link buddy, took me several hours to put this together and its extremely handy for gem selection and skill path choices for a caster.

"Not to be rude or cry foul play"

but seriously

Get some balls and click the link, its just an excel spreadsheet...
I did click the link, and this xlsx doesn't fully work in OpenOffice.org.

I received the following errors for the listed columns:
Sheet 1:
  • None
Sheet 2:
  • Max DPS (Column N) - Error 508: Pair MIssing (One or more brackets are missing)
  • Avg DPS (Column O) - Error 508: Pair Missing (One or more brackets are missing)
  • Efficiency (Column Q) - Error 508: Pair Missing (One or more brackets are missing)
  • Overall (Column R) - Error 509: Operator Missing (An operator between parameters is missing [ex: 2(1+2) needs to be 2*(1+2)])
Sheet 3:
  • Max DPS (Column L) - Error 508: Pair MIssing (One or more brackets are missing)
  • Avg DPS (Column M) - Error 508: Pair Missing (One or more brackets are missing)
  • Efficiency (Column N) - Error 508: Pair Missing (One or more brackets are missing)
  • Overall (Column O) - Error 509: Operator Missing (An operator between parameters is missing [ex: 2(1+2) needs to be 2*(1+2)])

I'm not worried about myself, I'm just educating some people who may not know it could be potentially hazardous, and I'm also trying to help you at the same time. I'm aware you spent a considerable amount of time on this. I'm sure the community will appreciate your efforts. I just wanted to help you share this with everybody.

I am passing this warning on because Glitchless has posted before about how these files could be dangerous, warned everyone to avoid downloading files from other players, and also locked a thread which provided a utility for counting the number of item drops just because it was an executable.

Just trying to help and inform here.

Additionally, I will host the file if you need a more permanent home for the file.