Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanairborne View Post
I have never looted tropies. My priorities for looting are as follows:
1-Epics
2-Non Epic Equipment
3-Recalls
4-Gates
If none of that stuff is avaliable, I loot nothing.

Not true, either. PK's generally always trust each other due to the fact that we're all each other's got. I have never even considered killing one of my fellow PK's in order to redeem myself. Another fact, usually PK's come from a wide rande of levels, making this threat Nonexistant. I only know of one time since the redemption update was made that there have even been 2 pk's of levels close enough for this threat to be an issue, and it was when my 60 and austen's 59 were pk-ing, and niether one of us even had that thought ever. We were constantly communicating with each other in order to assist the other, and already had our own plans for redemption in place.
Do not equate PK's to the likes of Zenga and Misguided. Yes, MG, you're a devious backstabbing ****, and the people you have been feeding information from know it.

First off, The list he has is corect. That is how I went the 2nd time, unless I was out of gates and recalls, then they were priority depending on if they had epics and what level they were.

Second off, you missed out on Evilviper 52 and Milfhunter 52.
You also missed Evilviper 69, Ratspike70, and Trainer 70