View Single Post

Old 02-27-2019, 04:02 PM   #3
Huggles
Epic Scholar

Bad idea. You're just nerfing Debrainer and all crushers.

Where's the counter-balance? Where's the buff to the weakest damage type that only sees any success in PvP because of stuns?

I'd suggest something like this:

Stand your Ground (Life Magic Skill): This skill provides up to a 15% chance to negate any weapon-based incapacitate effect, but also cause the strike which would have caused that effect to deal up to 15% more damage, based on the level of the weapon used.

This way, gimpy low level gear doesn't benefit as much from the damage boost, and LG crushers remain somewhat viable in PvP.

Your proposed change would make the game more one-dimensional. I've seen it in many games: things just progress towards having high HP and doing lots of damage, and nothing else really matters. Bosses become immune to everything except damage, and they have unobtainable abilities that cut through your protections. We've already got the first half of that. I don't want to go any further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.