View Single Post

yeti tp?
Old 04-06-2013, 03:28 AM   #4
cyric
Crab Defiler

Default yeti tp?

ok if yeti tps can only be found in tp form then sir that is B.S alot of pple do not want to do or choose not to do craft and resourcing and have spent alot of time and effort into making a char or chars who can solo to find high end pets such as yetis so we dont have to bow and scrape to crafters who choose to do pet craft. so now if yetis are tps only i will only have 2 options it seems 1, to sell tp and let others benifit off my farming or 2 craft up a yeti skill which i did not want to do in 1st place or i have a 3rd option i guess and destroy the tp which has just wasted my farming and made epic farming pointless.
ty for wasting all the pples time and effort into making their chars being able to solo areas to find high end pets , you have just about put the final nail in the coffin of making any epic drops worth finding now. pets especially gators and yetis were just about the last thing worth finding every other epics usually are only toss in the shop junk now *claps slowly* ty sir