View Single Post

Old 09-29-2019, 06:04 AM   #13
paulodjohn
Seer's BFF

The aim should be to make arena more competitive. Personally I think the long drawn out seasons and the necessity to queue for hours each day to have a chance at winning has many people avoiding competing. This season has been particularly slow. 4-5 hours could go by without a decent match (for a top team).

Solutions:
1. Shorter seasons, By short I mean 1-2 months. Nobody wants to devote 4 months of their life to hardcore queue for a chance at winning. Maybe 1-2 months would be more doable for lots of people.

2. A tournament/league style at the end of the season, where x amount of teams qualify and then each team meets each other x amount of times. Gaining fixed points for winning and nothing for losing. The points gathered will place teams from 1-x. This could go on for a week or two after normal season ends to finalize the top of the leader board.

Personally I think a combination of both would be great for this game. I would much rather this and have no bonus during off seasons (if there needs to be off seasons for 1-2 months) than to keep arena the way it currently is. This would be for 3v3 only as the problem doesn't arise in other solo 3v3 and solo seasons.

Last edited by paulodjohn; 09-29-2019 at 06:06 AM..