Thread: New lgs pve
View Single Post

Old 03-31-2019, 06:49 PM   #9
Ghortarr
Neophyte

Well the people want more diversity.. We have different melee options (crush, slash, pierce, bow) and different magic options. (death, life, psych) We have different colors.. white, green, blue, grey, black, red. We have 4 types of armor.. head, sleeve, legs, chest. Everyone wants diversity but also.. everyone wants to max everything... so a combo for magic and melee... thats where the diversity is needed.. can be in defense or offense.

haven't worked with maths yet, but i want to throw out a base form for now
Here some Legendary builds and my 5 cents in this topic:

first 3 sets can be used pvp also... i know its a pve topic but they can be used for pve also... and it are just some ideas... it will make everything more diverse and yes probably my examples would be OP.. but like i said.. it are examples and numbers can always be fixed or toyed with. These are just mechanics that aren't used in nodiatis and it would be great if some mechanics will make it. At this moment in time you get no bonus for a full set of the same armor.. my examples use full sets or something that is close to it.

LG Death set:
Helm: 5% chance to double cast with death magic gems only (+ 3% mana and energy regen with full armor set)
sleeves: 3% extra hitting chance + flat 5% bonus red gems only (+ 3% mana and energy regen with full armor set)
leggs: 5% extra critting chance + flat 5% bonus black gems only (+ 3% mana and energy regen with full armor set)
chest: flat 10% bonus for death magic only (+ 7% mana and energy regen with full armor set)
Staff: When you only have death magic gems in your pouch(or like 90%), you get +20% bonus for Death magic. Penalty: because death is running through you, you are cursed. Losing like 20% total hp) Becoming OP has to be a risk.. or like for every damage you do... you also hurt yourself for 5% of the damage.

LG Life set:
Helm: 5% bonus for healing gems (+ 3% mana and energy regen with full armor set)
sleeves: 3% extra hitting chance + flat 5% bonus white gems only (+ 3% mana and energy regen with full armor set)
leggs: 5% extra critting chance + flat 5% bonus green gems only (+ 3% mana and energy regen with full armor set)
chest: flat 10% bonus for life magic only (+ 7% mana and energy regen with full armor set)
Staff: When you only have life magic gems in your pouch(or like 90%), you get +20% bonus for life magic. Penalty: Because you have discovered the secrets of life you are no longer afraid to die. You lose 20% chance to block or dodge attacks. (you just don't see the point of dodging.)

LG mental(psych) set:
Helm: 5% bonus for damaging or damage neglecting auras/resistances (+ another 3% with full armor set)
sleeves: 3% extra hitting chance + 5% bonus to reflect magic gems back to the attacker (+ 5% drawhaste with full armor set)
leggs: 5% extra critting chance + 5% to blue magic gems(+ another 3% with full armor set)
chest: flat 10% bonus for psych magic only (+ 7% resistance to all magic with full armor set)
Staff: When most of your gems are psych magic/auras. You gain another 20% bonus for damaging or damage neglecting auras. Your prowes on mental stability and focus on auras and gems makes you lose pyshical strengt. You lose 20% STR or something like that.

==> ideas for other weapons
Crush: autoattacking with this weapon gives you a bonus % for damage/damage neglecting auras, combined with a whip your pet has a % chance to use a gem for free for every gem you play or gem that needs upkeep.
Pierce: autoattacking with this weapon gives the target a %chance to get a 5second aura that makes him get 5% more damage from all targets. Combined with a whip you get a 3% chance to get an aura that protects you from any threat (stuns, mez, daze)
Slash: autoattacking with this weapon gives you an extra ??? chance to multifire magic if you combine this weapon with a crusher you get an extra ??? chance that fits with your full set (death, life, psych or others) it has to be the full armor set
Whip: autoattacking with this weapon gives your pets mana and energy drains from the target. Combined with a slasher you get a % bonus max damage on gems
Bowset: ... like euhm ... ... ... euhm ... this can be anything... lol anyway...

===> you can mix alot in nodiatias because absurd amount classes/skills/builds and that would make everything diverse
- Give full sets a bonus
- Mix weapons with eachoter..
- Armor with reflecting chances