Thread: Arena rant
View Single Post

Old 03-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #68
Arkxixi
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulodjohn View Post
This here is a post about arena fixing. which glitch already said 2 days ago that it is not to happen again and he wont tolerate it.

so while I was in arena today and getting bens team like 3+ times. another team was also on around same rating as me and they showed no fights on topslist against bens team. which is strange. I was notified that maybe ben could be throwing the fights to draw with this team for whatever reason. here is a convo with dennis. who has a toon on that team that ben was purposely drawing with. (purposely drawing/fixing = consequences to say the least) I should hope so anyway. A top team throwing matches. How does anyone even know that they got to their top spot fairly.

WELL WE DO KNOW NOW! NOT FAIRLY! This pisses off so many other nodders that try do right. Also I would like to add that when I was told of this it was brought up in civil and ben denied it and said one of there members was afk whatever I don't care. Clearly it was set up so nobody would lose points and maybe lose out on a top 10 spot.

DO U WANT TO LIE ABOUT THIS TOO? LOL GO AHEAD GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT.

that folks makes 2 out of the top 2 arena teams cheats and fakes. I don't enjoy nod with people like this around.
Boom, SURPRISE !!!!! WHAT HAPPENED? BENNY? Can't defend your sad attempt at keeping your rating and #1 Sopt now that you, for some reason, feel SOOOO entitled to. Hope Glitchy pops that big, ego-filled head of yours.