View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #42
Thomas Jordan
Seer's BFF

Syn:

I sympathize with much of what you have said. The night I started this game, nearly three years ago, I had no clue as to what I was doing. I picked "Trapper" class because the description sounded good, and that type of class has been useful in other games I have played. If only I knew then what I know now. Oh well. Now if Glitchless would let me keep all my very expensive gear if I rerolled . . .

The tutorial isn't as helpful as it could be. There is very good, useful information in the forums, but finding it can be difficult. There is also very good information at the wiki, but again, if you don't know what you don't know, you don't know what to be looking for. And no offense to Huggles, but the wiki isn't as user friendly as it could be.

Don't be afraid to ask other players questions, many of them will try to help you.
I'm on off and on from rest to around 10:00 p.m. server time nearly every day. Best time to reach me with game questions is in the morning (server time) or evening (server time).

TJ