Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Companion suggestion (//forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21206)

StrydarEnox 10-31-2019 08:23 AM

Companion suggestion

So I am pretty sure i might be one of the few people who actually use the enchantrashing mechanic and i was hoping to suggest a companion ability which at lv 10 buffs the chance to succeed enchantrashing by 10-20%

I feel this would be a good change because it would engage more players to either a) look for more companions and/or b) cause more players to utilize a mechanic that was intentionally coded into the game to be used.

Thank you for your time.
your Friendly neighborhood;

Voldo's Scrotum

Khettry 10-31-2019 12:10 PM

Support! Right now enchantrashing is generally ignored unless you're trying to clean up your inventory and hoping to get lucky from it. Greatly under utilized because it's too unpredictable, even with "technique" applied.

StrydarEnox 11-04-2019 10:33 AM

welp i got one support any other takers?

Glitchless 11-04-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khettry (Post 203860)
Right now enchantrashing is generally ignored unless you're trying to clean up your inventory

The quote explains how this ability is meant to be used. It has trash in the name for a reason. It's for cleanup, not profit.