Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (https://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions (https://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   A possible fix for Arena/Ratings/Tokens (https://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17969)

SiSiX 01-22-2015 12:29 AM

A possible fix for Arena/Ratings/Tokens

...just a fading, memory...

SiSiX 01-22-2015 12:32 AM

...just a fading, memory...

Huggles 01-22-2015 12:37 AM

I think this would force people to participate way too much.

Sanluciferr 01-22-2015 12:41 AM

hai daddy,

Omg , posts like this one and Thorins one make me so warm "outside".

Thorin, i will kill you more often and i will make sure that you dont win arena.

Greatings,
ILU.

Oneangel 01-22-2015 05:05 AM

Whatever... I played fair and got screwed, again. Am done with arena.

Oneangel 01-22-2015 05:14 AM

Or rather...I'm done grinding arena, will just wait til rush week like all other sensible players did and take hard earned rating from those less powerful that would do daily grind for months.

Fior 01-22-2015 05:16 AM

Or... arena must be made in old way. Who lose will be out. Who wins... advance for next battle. And no tempers here but reconsider hp for higher mobs from higher places.

Also... why can not arena 1 vs 1 ?

Blaze 01-22-2015 07:06 AM

2000 fights for x7 :{ people already talk about only no lifers can get high tempers with the rating system. yarg is the only one in arena i know of that would actually get 2k matches this season. maybe some other team but i cba to scroll down and find all the teams with high losses so they got low rating.

i got no real problem with that since i got no life...but would screw the majority of players who don't consider nod life.

and while this would help higher teams get fights faster it would screw weaker teams a bit. rather than getting matched against other low ranking teams and getting a chance at a win you got a chance sometimes several to be put against top arena teams and utterly crushed.

it would be better to shorten arena season. even if a team is active at the start there is no telling what 5 months from when arena starts will be like.

also if you require so many fights for tempers does this mean killing temp teams? going temp to raise tokens and for bonus is common. if you can only get a x2 temper with 200 fights this means not as many people will temp and they will be forced to go perm so they can accumulate the required number of fights rather than get a team for rating halfway or closer to the end of the season.

Excellence 01-22-2015 08:10 AM

Well, I think your numbers are a bit too high, as Blaze said not everyone can afford to be in arena for 5 months every day for several hours.. And, I think arena should be more about stronger team and team that is willing to adapt rather than someone desperately holding onto their build and saying how rush team are ruining everything. I agree rush teams can be annoying and were annoying each season, but you need to adapt and try to beat them, I mean I believe being stronger is more important than being active, of course not to the point where team that never plays ends up first or whatever but yea. You get the picture

Sincerely, Leader of the Spoiler team

Akilthedestroyer 01-22-2015 10:08 AM

Interesting suggestion... But arena season is too long, no? 4-5 months for best title... imo, if it's brought down to 2 months + rush week... wouldn't make it too hectic, would it? Can increase/decrease rating and token gain... Appropriately... Maybe?

Blaze 01-22-2015 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilthedestroyer (Post 178380)
imo, if it's brought down to 2 months + rush week... wouldn't make it too hectic, would it? Can increase/decrease rating and token gain... Appropriately... Maybe?

^

Master 01-22-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanlucifer (Post 178368)
hai daddy,

Omg , posts like this one and Thorins one make me so warm "outside".

Thorin, i will kill you more often and i will make sure that you dont win arena.

Greatings,
ILU.

good luck! The one win you got was a fluke! wont happen again :P
Not to mention I will be on in the mornings starting friday so that you guys cant keep getting that easy rating :P
<3 you too

adino 01-22-2015 11:11 AM

What if rating gains/loses were based off win percentage of the opposing team rather than rating? Seems like a simple yet effective solution.

adino 01-22-2015 11:13 AM

Not to mention I will be on in the mornings starting friday so that you guys cant keep getting that easy rating :P
<3 you too[/QUOTE]

adino 01-22-2015 11:21 AM

Bumpity bump

Qratos 01-22-2015 11:32 AM

Evening matches too, Thorin has no life whatsoever

Blaze 01-22-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qratos (Post 178386)
Evening matches too, Thorin has no life whatsoever

^ :o he is like me

adino 01-22-2015 11:38 AM

Thor... Get a life NOW!!!!! :D

Master 01-22-2015 12:47 PM

well you all shall have your wish soon enough. Especially with this new arena system glitch has talked about.

adino 01-22-2015 12:59 PM

Say it ain't so. The more op teams there are the better..... I just don't want to face one that's in the top 3 every other match :)