Nodiatis Forums

Nodiatis Forums (http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions (http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LG Skill Tops List (http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21105)

Barsoom 08-14-2019 10:10 AM

LG Skill Tops List

Hey Glitch

We should have an LG Skill tops list with both levels raised & attempted levels. Why? 2 Reasons:

1) (not serious) Nod players need something else to brag about. For those at the top, instead of just generating gold to buy new weapons, there could be some serious competition for skills which might (or might not) provide value. It's sort of like accomplishments: "Do I really need to collect all the sinews? But then, I'd get a couple more accomplishments... Hmm..."

2) (serious) I suspect there is psychological benefit to knowing that one isn't the only lost soul banging one's head uselessly against a wall. The health bonus list is nice because it's an insight into how many people have lost parts of their lives over pilgrimage and I think this would do the same. It's a misery loves company thing.

Glitchless 08-14-2019 04:39 PM

Queued

Tsutsu 08-14-2019 05:35 PM

Can we opt out of this I'd rather not show people my skills >.>

Glitchless 08-14-2019 07:23 PM

So you can publicly say that some skills suck and do nothing and secretly train them? Request denied.

Tsutsu 08-14-2019 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitchless (Post 203231)
So you can publicly say that some skills suck and do nothing and secretly train them? Request denied.

So I dont have to let my opponents know where my skills are at? All skills are worth leveling everyone knows that.

this is nothing but epeen that I don't want any part of.....

Yes lets just go ahead and let everyone see our entire build, makes great sense in a strategy mmo.

Glitchless 08-14-2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsutsu (Post 203232)
this is nothing but epeen that I don't want any part of.....

"I don't want anyone to see how giant my epeen is. I mean, it's HUGE, but I'm humble and don't care about that sort of stuff."

Save your fake humility for instagram and twitter.

On a serious note, if it just shows total LG Skills and total LG Skill attempts it won't reveal any real build info. They won't "see your skills" as you put it.

Tsutsu 08-14-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitchless (Post 203233)
"I don't want anyone to see how giant my epeen is. I mean, it's HUGE, but I'm humble and don't care about that sort of stuff."

Save your fake humility for instagram and twitter.

On a serious note, if it just shows total LG Skills and total LG Skill attempts it won't reveal any real build info. They won't "see your skills" as you put it.

Then alright i'm fine with that. The response you gave me made it sound like you would be showing individual skills... which... terrible idea.

Barsoom 08-14-2019 10:15 PM

Thanks!

Actually Tsu, I was repeatedly failing on Dowsing when I posted this. For that matter, I continue to repeatedly fail on Dowsing. I agree that one should be able to hide something of one's build, although, in PvE it doesn't matter and skills like Carrot Training are fairly evident through pet damage in arena. After a certain point, you assume the top toons are maxed on regular skills and are working their way through the LG's at the same pathetic rate that the rest of us are. There isn't much benefit in the hiding.

Barsoom 08-14-2019 10:24 PM

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Dowsing 2!!!!!! The rapture! (It's ok, the despair will set back in soon enough.)

Qratos 08-15-2019 11:45 AM

wait til you keep failing dowsing lvl 9 hell lvl, I quit leveling that damn skill cuz of hell level fails every time

Darklords 08-15-2019 12:13 PM

http://prntscr.com/ot56x7

cry me a river

xaivia 08-16-2019 06:48 AM

Thats not 100